Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Iran reports 'accident' at nuclear site
That's right, they had an accident and they even warned their enemies.
Quote:Iran reports 'accident' at nuclear site, warns enemies

Then they said that there is nothing to fear, No Nuclear fallout, Who in their right mind would believe these Terrorist.?!
[Image: 4dbf16a5868da4a112e59a7f038ab0cb013cc8fe.jpg]
Quote:Tehran (AFP) - Tehran on Thursday reported an "accident" at Natanz nuclear complex in central Iran, saying there were no casualties or radioactive pollution, and warned foes -- especially Israel -- against hostile actions.

There was "no nuclear material (at the damaged warehouse) and no potential of pollution," the spokesman for Iran's Atomic Energy Organisation Behrouz Kamalvandi told state television.
Kamalvandi said no radioactive material or personnel were present at the warehouse within the Natanz site in central Iran, one of the country's main uranium enrichment plants.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote: Kamalvandi said no radioactive material or personnel were present at the warehouse within the Natanz site in central Iran, one of the country's main uranium enrichment plants.
Source

Well everything will be fine because we all know the Iranians never lie. **Sigh**....another Chernobyl and Fukushima?
internet Agent Provocateur
Looks like the kind of accident that happens when the Israelis come calling.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-03-2020, 06:26 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Looks like the kind of accident that happens when the Israelis come calling.

Cheers

How I wish That Was True  smallrofl An Iranian General hears someone mention Israel and he Shits Himself as he's running away.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-03-2020, 05:58 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote:  Kamalvandi said no radioactive material or personnel were present at the warehouse within the Natanz site in central Iran, one of the country's main uranium enrichment plants.
Source        

Well everything will be fine because we all know the Iranians never lie.

Took the words right out of my mouth...

Had an Iranian tell me once that they were the first people on Earth, and that they were already there when dinosaurs were around. Worst thing is, I'm sure he thought it was true.

We called him the "The abominable Iranius Rex" for quite a while lol

tinylaughing
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(07-03-2020, 12:42 PM)Sol Wrote: "The abominable Iranius Rex"

tinylaughing

"The abominable Iranius Rex" 

smallrofl