Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Wife and I Explore Cannabis Shopping
(06-27-2020, 01:55 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I live in Wisconsin, where it’s not even approved for medicinal use, much less recreational use. I’ve been getting migraines for over 40 years, and was hoping to try weed for that. I’ve tried just about everything else.
@"ChiefD" 
A good acupuncturist can fix your Migraine headaches or any headache. I fix them all the time and after two or three treatments they are gone for good.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-27-2020, 02:19 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 01:55 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I live in Wisconsin, where it’s not even approved for medicinal use, much less recreational use. I’ve been getting migraines for over 40 years, and was hoping to try weed for that. I’ve tried just about everything else.
@"ChiefD" 
A good acupuncturist can fix your Migraine headaches or any headache. I fix them all the time and after two or three treatments they are gone for good.

Hmmm, never thought of that. Will have to check into that. Thanks for the tip.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(06-26-2020, 12:38 AM)kdog Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 12:17 AM)beez Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 12:14 AM)kdog Wrote: A couple of weekends ago, we decided to take a road trip to a state with legal , recreational cannabis. 

It's only about 3 hours away, but well worth the trip and the money. 

Now , we have become connoisseurs of cannabis. Sitting here, picking out the next products to purchase. 

In my 55 years on this planet, I never would imagine going online, researching the best product for your money and just driving up to some little store out in the middle of no where and picking it up.  

Love it !

minusculebeercheers

I live in Oregon and have never even entered a shop that sold the Devil's Kale!

tinylaughing
My 21 year old daughter lives in Oregon. She use to be a CNA working on getting a nursing degree, but is giving it up to roll joints for more money. LOL !

Life in 2020. As they say, "You can't make it up."

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-26-2020, 12:40 AM)beez Wrote: Unfortunately, with my profession, I cannot partake.

I have to (on occasion) verify calibration standards for ventilators and anesthesia equipment.

I and every member of my profession is regularly tested for narcotics, drugs.

If I have a tooth pulled, I cannot work if I'm taking pain-killers from the dentist.

My doc wanted me to try it for treatment of my Chron's, but because of my job I refused.  

I don't get tested regularly, but if anything untowards ever happed at work, drug testing is required, and I just don't want to have to fight that battle.

I spend enough time with court and the judicial system to know that a pebble can become a boulder when sitting in the witness stand.

Once it is in your history it will be an indelible mark that they will relentless attack over and over. Just not worth the hassle.

• minusculebeercheers 

@"ChiefD" 

I used to have really bad headaches and migraines. MRIs, CAT scans, etc. showed nothing. The only thing that helped was eating 800mg ibuprofren like candy. Went to a piercing professional with a bit of training on accupuncture/accupressure points and got the Daith piercing on both sides (ears). In the over 3 years since then I have not had ANY headaches! If I were you I'd definitely check into it!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(06-26-2020, 12:14 AM)kdog Wrote: A couple of weekends ago, we decided to take a road trip to a state with legal , recreational cannabis. 

It's only about 3 hours away, but well worth the trip and the money. 

Now , we have become connoisseurs of cannabis. Sitting here, picking out the next products to purchase. 

In my 55 years on this planet, I never would imagine going online, researching the best product for your money and just driving up to some little store out in the middle of no where and picking it up.  

Love it !

minusculebeercheers

Ehem.... we need to make another "exploration"!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
I dont drink,I dont smoke, I dont like women and I never NEVER tell lies
(06-27-2020, 02:13 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont drink,I dont smoke, I dont like women and I never NEVER tell lies

Okay. Why do I have the feeling, if all that is true, then as it is often crudely said, you have just broke your cherry?

• minusculebeercheers 

(06-27-2020, 02:07 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
@"ChiefD" 

I used to have really bad headaches and migraines. MRIs, CAT scans, etc. showed nothing. The only thing that helped was eating 800mg ibuprofren like candy. Went to a piercing professional with a bit of training on accupuncture/accupressure points and got the Daith piercing on both sides (ears). In the over 3 years since then I have not had ANY headaches! If I were you I'd definitely check into it!

Yes, Acupuncture and Acupressure can abd does help with all form of Headaches and pain, especially Spinal and neck pain, I have many patients that have had spinal disk surgery and now come to me for the pain, three treatment or four and they just need a tune up twice a year. 
The ear acupressure is Great to quit smoking.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-27-2020, 02:13 PM)Pants-On-Fire Wrote: I dont drink,I dont smoke, I dont like women and I never NEVER tell lies

Fixed our member's name.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-27-2020, 10:16 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 02:13 PM)Pants-On-Fire Wrote: I dont drink,I dont smoke, I dont like women and I never NEVER tell lies

Fixed our member's name.
tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-27-2020, 02:07 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
@"ChiefD" 

I had a coworker who got a Daith piercing, and her headaches disappeared. She had really bad ones, some that actually made her pass out. That is another thought. There is actually a local piercing place that does Daith piercings. Thanks for the tip.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]