Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So you think you know everything about Roswell
We have all heard about the Roswell UFO either through movies or whatever. This video starts slow but brings up some stuff by witnesses and evidence I have never heard before. Enjoy if you are interested.
Ooooh fantastic, thank you Sky.
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That is on my list to watch later. @"727Sky"  Thanks  minusculegoodjob
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Great video @"727Sky".   minusculeclap 

I used to have a sub with GAIA. That's where I learned so much about the fringe topics.  All kinds of great content if anyone wants to go check them out.

I quit my sub when I heard from a pretty reliable source that the owners of GAIA were in cahoots with Satan worshipers.
I'm not giving a dime to those people!
Wow.

just that quick, POOF! the video is gone...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-25-2020, 12:29 PM)727Sky Wrote: We have all heard about the Roswell UFO either through movies or whatever. This video starts slow but brings up some stuff by witnesses and evidence I have never heard before. Enjoy if you are interested.

It’s not there anymore, darn!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(06-29-2020, 01:53 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 12:29 PM)727Sky Wrote: We have all heard about the Roswell UFO either through movies or whatever. This video starts slow but brings up some stuff by witnesses and evidence I have never heard before. Enjoy if you are interested.

It’s not there anymore, darn!

Looks like another video Scrubbed by Youtube.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]