Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to R-N 3 Rodinus
(06-24-2020, 06:49 PM)Rodinus Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 05:58 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote: NO WAY.....Roddy  minusculebeercheers.  It's been to long. Thought you had built your own space shuttle out of old tins of cornbeef and left for Saturn. Great to hear from you......Ps leave the booze stash alone if you find it. Been looking for about a week now still no luck  minusculebiggrin

Hiya Doc.

It’s great to be back amongst familiar and respected names...

Sorry for the booze mate but I found Gordys hidden stash.

Wait a minute. Gordi is a scotchman. That stash must be massive!!!!!. Great to see you again pal minusculebiggrin. Missed you dude (In a large dead macho way)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
@"Rodinus" 
Yes we allow cursing in a Civil Manner.
Like,,,, Fuck It and You're an Asswipe Fuck Head! 
If you Piss Me Off I'll take your God Damn Head Off Your Shoulders and Shit Down Your Neck and Then Use Your Tongue To Wipe My Ass!!! tinybigeyes

Did that help?

The Booze or Really Good Stuff along with the Best Herbs have a Key that I keep between My Wrinkles I Call Tits in my Bra.
You Feeling Froggy? tinysure

Please come in and enjoy our little Gathering of Family Glad you made it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-24-2020, 07:51 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Rodinus" 
If you Piss Me Off I'll take your God Damn Head Off Your Shoulders and Shit Down Your Neck and Then Use Your Tongue To Wipe My Ass!!! tinybigeyes

Did that help?

The Booze or Really Good Stuff along with the Best Herbs have a Key that I keep between My Wrinkles I Call Tits in my Bra.

I'm not sure but I think that might be yes Rodinus  minusculebiggrin
(06-24-2020, 11:06 AM)Timely Wrote: Is there no hiding from you Rod !??

tinysurprised

There's one typo I can think of that would've have gone over like a turd in a punchbowl... And that's if you accidentally added an "R" to "you". 

[Image: HappySinfulAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif]
The Goonies R good enough
(06-24-2020, 02:46 PM)Rodinus Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 01:50 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Hi Rodinus!!!

Very long time, no see!

Happy to see you here. minusculebeercheers

Chuffed to be here my dear and thank you for the welcome...

I was around over there but as Lagomorphe  tinywondering

Ooooooh, well that explains a lot. I was wondering how people knew you, your name didn't ring a bell... 

Welcome, Lags.
If you Piss Me Off I'll take your God Damn Head Off Your Shoulders and Shit Down Your Neck and Then Use Your Tongue To Wipe My Ass!!!
tinybigeyes

Did that help?

OOF

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hi !

Hey, Cody is a member here from long ago, and try to get ahold of him with no luck.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-24-2020, 09:27 PM)kdog Wrote: Hi !

Hey, Cody is a member here from long ago, and try to get ahold of him with no luck.

Has anyone ever told you that you have a cute snout?
(06-24-2020, 12:37 PM)Rodinus Wrote: Main questions for the moment are the following : Where is the booze stashed, can we swear here and where is the bacon?

Kindest respects

Rod

What's this shit about "cussing"? HELL no! If I wanted to cuss like a fucking sailor, I'd have joined the goddamned Navy!

I hope that answers the question. I'm not telling where the booze and bacon are - they're MINE!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-24-2020, 09:32 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:27 PM)kdog Wrote: Hi !

Has anyone ever told you that you have a cute snout?

That's how I got my wife. It has an extra long tongue. All she has to do is put peanut butter on it.
(06-24-2020, 10:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 12:37 PM)Rodinus Wrote: Main questions for the moment are the following : Where is the booze stashed, can we swear here and where is the bacon?

Kindest respects

Rod

What's this shit about "cussing"? HELL no! If I wanted to cuss like a fucking sailor, I'd have joined the goddamned Navy!

I hope that answers the question. I'm not telling where the booze and bacon are - they're MINE!

Planning a midnight raid, you in @Rodinus ?
Tip: Gordi's stash is right down the stairs to your left. Just don't tell him I told you.

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Did that help?

*slowly tiptoes out of this thread...

mediumshhhh
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-24-2020, 11:57 PM)Sol Wrote: Tip: Gordi's stash is right down the stairs to your left. Just don't tell him I told you.

minusculebeercheers

I want @Guahua good stash.
(06-25-2020, 12:16 AM)kdog Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 11:57 PM)Sol Wrote: Tip: Gordi's stash is right down the stairs to your left. Just don't tell him I told you.

minusculebeercheers

You do, Do you? You Brave Enough To Reach For It?  tinysure
(06-24-2020, 11:53 PM)kdog Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 10:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Kindest respects

Rod

Planning a midnight raid, you in @Rodinus ?

Beware the booby traps. The flying punji spikes are particularly nasty.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

minusculebeercheers

...my decoy stash....

mediumwink Biggrin
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-25-2020, 04:19 AM)guohua Wrote:

minusculebeercheers

Does this imply reaching into your bra?
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
(06-25-2020, 08:53 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Does this imply reaching into your bra?

Good question, but I'm only interrupting to relate that your avatar is available if you require it

Rodinus Link:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-25-2020, 08:53 AM)Rodinus Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 04:19 AM)guohua Wrote:

minusculebeercheers

Does this imply reaching into your bra?

That is what it implied, that is where the key is kept.