Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show, but not so much Tell
Looking for a part of the forum where one can post photos ... if this spot is not correct, please advise

This was out for a walk.  Wildflowers are enjoying the railway embankment.

[Image: test1.jpg]

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

@"F2d5thCav" 
That is ok, but Daily Chit Chat in the Members Interest section may be good too.  minusculeknocks

Actually you may not know this but there are many, many, many Herbs there I would use in my herbal medicines I make.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thanks Guohua!  I'll use chit-chat the next time.

Re: herbs.  I only recognize a few, but enjoy spotting wild mint and chewing the leaves.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-24-2020, 08:00 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Thanks Guohua!  I'll use chit-chat the next time.

Re: herbs.  I only recognize a few, but enjoy spotting wild mint and chewing the leaves.

Cheers

I see over eight or nine different plants that most would call weeds, they all have Chinese Names and Uses, but they are there.
Actually the Dandelion weed that most in America was taught as a child is poisonous I was all the time, the leaves and long stack are very good for arthritis and joint pain but you need to know what else to boil the plant with.
The entire Mustard plant is good for Stomach ulcers and liver problems, but again you need to know what to add to the mix.
The Very best Cure for a Bladder Infection is the water left in the pot after you boil your corn on the comb.
Yes, drink it warm at least 2 glasses a day and your bladder will be healthier.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Always a good idea to check what's growing wild locally, a good herbalism book is a must in my opinion. 
I was lucky enough to pick up a very comprehensive guide to British flora in a local charity shop, probably the most useful book I have, and it literally cost pennies.
I'm all set for a SHTF situation.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Beautiful.