Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't really want an implant
I don't want an implant of Nano's or a tattoo with gold electric leads to my body.
There I said, I'm Old Fashioned and want to control my well being and my own thoughts.

This is just strange.
 The History Channel has become a globalist propaganda tool.
If you have a chip in your brain and they detonate and IMP, would your brain short out and become worthless.
Would an EMP effect nano's?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm sometimes uncomfortable in my own skin, but at least I'm not terrified by it. So yeah, a hard pass on skin augmentation. I hope this doesn't become normal in my lifetime, but I fear it will.
It sounds exciting, part of me is all for it, gets me thinking about all the Cyberpunk stuff! but then I see how it will all be used for other things, control, monitoring, abuse etc etc

Am with you guohua!

minusculebeercheers
The future implants will turn pandemics on and off at the whims of jealous leadership power struggles !!

tinyshouting
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(07-15-2020, 12:15 AM)xuenchen Wrote: The future implants will turn pandemics on and off at the whims of jealous leadership power struggles !!

tinyshouting

Who needs a pandemic when you can just say there is one? When you are at the wheel, it takes a lot for someone else to steer you anywhere good...
(07-15-2020, 12:15 AM)xuenchen Wrote: The future implants will turn pandemics on and off at the whims of jealous leadership power struggles !!

tinyshouting

Or,,,,, in the near future, an Elite want that acreage that has been in your family for years, instead of them offering you a cash buy out, they just contact the local COBAL leader and ask what form of Sacrifice they require to turn off your Implants and have you and yours buried.
One or two children sacrifice's and they own your land or anything they want of yours.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-14-2020, 11:45 PM)guohua Wrote: I don't want an implant of Nano's or a tattoo with gold electric leads to my body.
There I said, I'm Old Fashioned and want to control my well being and my own thoughts.

This is just strange.
If you have a chip in your brain and they detonate and IMP, would your brain short out and become worthless.

EMP probably wouldn't affect nanites. EMP works to fry electronics by inducing a current in linear wires, and that induced current then runs in through power lines and outlets into the electronic being fried. Since nanites are not connected to any power lines to induce the current in, they probably wouldn't be affected.

It only takes 7/10 of a volt under the right current load to fry a microchip (static built up on your fingers can do it), but vacuum tubes are much sturdier. That's why, during the Cold War, all of the AWACS planes and airborne C+C birds had old style vacuum tube electronics instead of microchips - they were sturdier under EMP conditions.

The catch is, there has to be enough wire somewhere to induce the current in to lead it into the microchip electronics. The rule of thumb I was told is 3 feet of wire - so, just unplugging a computer from the wall, for example, will not protect it. You also have to disconnect the power cord because the current will be induced in that wire to fry the internals of the computer. If the tower had a metal case, and there are no wires leading in to it, that will protect a computer from EMP.

Nanites are likely immune to it, as are stand alone chip implants that have no lead wires.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I heard Emery Smith talking about the advanced space suits a couple of years ago in Cosmic Disclosure on GAIA TV. 
He said he had got to wear one a couple of times. They are the ones that are skin tight and you don't need any other form of protection.
He said you could fall off a high mountain and the suit would protect you from breaking bones; it showed your body functions so you would know if your heart rate was too high, if you were getting enough oxygen. He said it could release a chemical to make us well if the suit detected we were coming down with something, etc.
He said it was absolutely unbelievable what this suit could do.

He was asked if our military would be getting anything like that in the near future. If memory serves me, he said it would be slowly implemented into their uniforms.

Maybe this explains those skin-tight clothes people describe that have had encounters with ETs? I wonder if the Grays wear a suit?
(07-14-2020, 11:45 PM)guohua Wrote: I don't want an implant of Nano's or a tattoo with gold electric leads to my body.

This is just strange.

The only chips going into my body are the kind with queso or salsa on them!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(07-15-2020, 01:19 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

This is just strange.

The only chips going into my body are the kind with queso or salsa on them!

I'll have what she is having!