Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Summer of Chaos
Presented for your consideration:

It may be an interesting summer.

Apparently one of the BLM lynchpins was hacked last month, and BLM has big plans for you and I, according to the sources. Revealed is a plan dubbed, perhaps unofficially, "Operation Summer of Chaos". The plan is to disrupt both the DNC convention in Philadelphia AND the RNC convention in Cleveland to the extent that martial law is declared, sweetening the pot with "spontaneous" uprisings of protest at various other points in the nation until, in a crescendo of panic, martial law is declared. That's the plan on paper, anyhow. There are some among us, however, who know that no battle plan survives initial contact.

BLM, and indeed the entire Left with BLM in the vanguard, appears to be planning an all out assault on you, I, and the entire political process, like spoiled brats screaming to get their way... because it appears that things are NOT going their way at the moment, so it's time for another spasm of tantrums.

I'm not sure I believe this entire story in all it's particulars, but in general out line it seems to be coming about. As evidence, I present all of the "peaceful" demonstrations at Trump rallies - peace so tangible, so real, so solid that it breaks car windows and injures folk.

Then they have the gall to blame Trump for it. Let me clue you in on a little secret - Trump is not the one throwing rocks and bottles, nor is he twisting the protesters arms until he forces the protesters to do it. That's ALL on them, and them alone. This is America, where grown-ups are responsible for their own actions, and only children get to shift the blame to those of us more responsible than they are.

Children sometimes need a good solid spanking when they act out too much.

We have numerous and sundry recent acts of violence perpetrated by the left in their tantrums. "Peaceful" protests at Trump rallies. 5 dead cops in Houston, also, conveniently, at a BLM rally... and BLM members cheering it on and celebrating with tweets about "pigs in blankets" - apparently a reference to police in body bags. 5 men died for protecting other folks, folks who were protesting THEM, yet they rose to the occasion, and got a bullet for it. meanwhile, the BLM rally goers were fleeing like a scattering flock of chickens. There are other examples already this year which lead me to suspect an organized plan for "takeover" - or at the very least getting their own way through, as Malcolm X so eloquently put it, "any means necessary". ALL of the recent violence is coming from the Left, yet they have the temerity to label the Right as "violent racists". As if!

BLM is an overtly racist organization, yet they get a pass. Seriously, they are - racism is built right into their name "BLACK Lives Matter" - it's not "ALL lives Matter", or even just "Lives Matter". They have to throw that race card on the table while pointing fingers at everyone else and shouting "RACIST!" at them - it must be some kind of obsession.

If these evidentiary tweets are to be believed, this conspiracy goes right to the top, mentioning Loretta Lynch specifically as an approving familiar. Her press conference today did nothing at all to allay my suspicions. Oddly, when I went looking for a video of the press conference, I could not find one 5 pages in to a Google video search on "loretta lynch press conference houston" - but I found a transcript... which did not match with the words I heard coming out of her mouth with my own ears during the live conference. Of course, I could find NO video of it, although there was video of nearly every other press conference she has ever done, and so the transcript is all we have to go on...

... how convenient, things that make one go "hmmmm..."

What I heard was Ms. Lynch addressing BLM protestors, telling them their rage and anger are valid... but the transcript has redirected the comment to America in general, telling us our "concerns are legitimate". I may be old and senile, but I know what I heard this afternoon, and it is NOT what I read this evening when I went looking for a transcript to post here. Most of the transcript is accurate, with just a tweak here and there to redirect the comments, and absolve her of culpability in what is allegedly to come.

If you want to read the transcript I found, it can be found here: http://pix11.com/2016/07/08/read-attorne...shootings/

Didn't she and her underling Comey just recently absolve yet another criminal while at the same time admitting said criminal's guilt?

A transcript of the conversation uncovered by the hackers can be found here:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/...rtial-law/

So anyhow, if the sources are to be believed, Ms. Lynch is in on the firestorm to come, ostensibly this summer, beaming her approval. I don't yet know how much of the Operation Summer of Chaos story to give credence. Some of it is just plain surreal... and yet I can't shake the feeling of veracity in it, in general, if not in all particulars. Every time I try, something in the back of my mind says "look what they've done so far this year, and tell me it isn't gonna get worse if they don't get their way! Tell me that the promised disruptions won't come based on their past track record!"

I reckon the only way we'll know is to watch and wait, look and see how it pans out. Meanwhile, lock and load, keep your eyes peeled, your head on a swivel, and watch your six. I've found throughout life that if I expect the worst, I'm rarely disappointed... or surprised.

[Image: dnc-rnc-poster-page-001-3-768x994.jpg]
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Yes, I Believe it and It Makes Sense Too!
Keep their Pay Check in Office.
After another 4 years of Obama America will be One Big Ghetto!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-09-2016, 04:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...BLM is an overtly racist organization, yet they get a pass. Seriously, they are - racism is built right into their name
"BLACK Lives Matter" - it's not "ALL lives Matter", or even just "Lives Matter".
They have to throw that race card on the table while pointing fingers at everyone else and shouting "RACIST!" at them
- it must be some kind of obsession...
It is because of the education at the moment demands that white folk feel terrible about the slavery
in the past and should even offer some-sort of financial reparation! I mean a personal payment from
a white student to a black one... on that level!!

There's kids in college (see sources) -that are segregated because of their skin colour and I think
some of the older ladies and gentlemen of this site may recall how that tactic panned-out in the past.

Black kids are given privileges in a manner that the white ones will supposedly learn to understand
the resentment that was felt in history by the African-American.

Just out of curiosity, and based on how much these Professors and teachers earn, what does resentment
actually breed. Hands up and wait for me to ask you!

I've seen young 'uns screaming at their teachers because somebody is protesting on the campus about
something they don't like, and the screamer is demanding a 'safe space' installed so that they can
feel better.

The kids are being taught in some schools -even as young as eight, about racism, gender equality,
discovering your true gender and host of dubious subjects (IMO) that wouldn't normally be found
in an average classroom.

As you say, ALL LIVES MATTER.
It's crazy and it's gonna get crazier.
SOURCE:
USA Today.
ASCD
The Washington Post.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-09-2016, 05:42 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, I Believe it and It Makes Sense Too!
Keep their Pay Check in Office.
After another 4 years of Obama America will be One Big Ghetto!

"The best laid plans of mice and men are often brought to nought"... as I recall, it was a guy named Shakespeare that came up with that, but it's as true today as it was 400 years ago in his day.

I don't believe their plan, if true, will go as planned.

For one thing, there is a heightened awareness of just what exactly is in the Constitution, and perhaps more importantly, what is NOT there - an awareness that they are trying to stamp out at every turn, labeling folks who know their Constitution as "extremists", "radicals" and "terrorists". One thing that is NOT found there is a provision for the execution of martial law on US soil, and there is a fair chance that any such attempts would be met with some resistance. The "silent majority" mentioned back in the days of Nixon are still here, still silent, and probably even more discontent than they were then... but now they are arming up in even greater numbers, much greater numbers than the opposition.

How many cops do you suppose will remain on the beat when they realize that their bosses are supporting the folks killing them off much more than they are supporting the cops themselves? Oh, the higher-ups can say "we support you all the way", but when they see otherwise from ground level, when they see the opposition getting the full support of the bosses, and all they are getting is words and platitudes, what result do you reckon that will produce?

They are entirely outnumbered, albeit quietly, and they will alienate the very folks they need on their side.

Interesting summer coming... and those conventions are in just a few days, so we'll have a better idea of how it's gonna go soon.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-09-2016, 10:07 AM)BIAD Wrote: As you say, ALL LIVES MATTER.
It's crazy and it's gonna get crazier.
SOURCE:
USA Today.
ASCD
The Washington Post.

From the USA Today article:

Quote:Hill also said the Supreme Court has held that a school with one race or virtually one race within a district “is not, in and of itself, the mark of a system that still practices segregation by law.”

While it's true the sort of segregation by law that existed in the past no longer does, it has been replaced by other types: self segregation in the inner cities (which I have seen first hand, having but recently left the worst neighborhood in  Kansas City - Troost and 31st, where I was told I couldn't even leave my house after sundown - I did, and never really ran into that much trouble), and another, perhaps more pernicious sort of segregation "by law", in which certain racial demographics are "more equal" than others, given more opportunity by law than the others... it's almost exactly like the Jim Crow laws of the past, but flipped in the other direction. Same thing, different targets.

And no one seems to see that, or if they do, they fear speaking out about it.

I'm all for equality for every soul here, but when the pendulum of equality swings too far in the opposite direction, you have precisely the same situation you had to begin with - "equality" becomes unequal once again. It's no longer equality, it's only a meaningless word. That goes not just along racial lines, but across all demographics. For example, I argued strongly in favor of "gay marriage" because if the law allows one sort of citizen to marry, it's only fair for other sorts to be allowed to marry as well, under law. You can't provide one type a government license and refuse it to the others... but they have taken that at this point and ran with it, trying to force other sorts of people to participate in the nuptials. It's not only equality under the law they seek now, it's superiority under the law they are after, attempting to trample the rights of others NOT to participate.

That's just as wrong as it was the other way. It's almost enough to make me rethink my stands on certain issues.

As the third article appears to point out, there is a difference between eliminating laws that require segregation and making new laws that force integration. One limits the equality of one side of the racial equation, the other limits the equality and liberty of ALL involved. Choice and the right to self-determination are eliminated, by legislative fiat, making the State supreme in all decisions of the individual.

For those who may not have taken time to read my thread on the Cabal Take Down, please try to make time to do so. 
There are plans in the works that everyone in the world needs to know. 
I think this is why "The Summer of Chaos" has been initiated, to try to get things to a point so the Big O can call for Martial Law before he goes out of office; that way, he'll get to remain as our "Lord" forever! And, not just in the U.S.   He wants to be King and rule the world!

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=440
@"Mystic Wanderer" , @"Ninurta" @"BIAD" 
As Obama is Off American Soil he's Pushing for Gun Control and This is The Big one He Wants, A Federal Policing Agency.
The DOJ already has Federal Laws in Force To Oversee how the Police Conduct Business and The Police Forces also have their own internal investigative force.
But much like our Immigration Laws Already in Place To Control Illegals, Obama wants to put in place Laws and Agencies That Only Answer To Him and His Thugs.

Quote:“I want to start moving on constructive actions that are actually going to make a difference,” he said during his evening press conference in Poland when he was asked about the Dallas attack. 

Those actions, he said, would  be based on the recommendations of the panel that he picked after the 2014 street riots in Ferguson, Missouri. The panel offered “practical concrete solutions that can reduce — if not eliminate — the problems of racial bias,” Obama said. 

How exactly? By putting YOUR Cronies In Charge? By Having the New Black Panthers Patrol and Oversee Our Police Agencies?
Quote:Obama began touting the panel’s recommendations in March 2015. The report, titled “President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing Report,” was published in May 2015.
The report urges the federal government to federalize police training and practices, via the use of federal lawsuits, grants and threats to cut federal aid. So far, Obama’s deputies have cajoled and sued more than 30 police jurisdictions to adopt federal rules in a slow-motion creation of a national police system, similar to the slow-motion creation of a federal-run health-sector via Obamacare.

Obama also used the press conference to insulate his federalized police program — and his allies in the Black Live Matter movement — from popular rejection after the five police were murdered by the anti-cop African-American in Dallas.

“The danger is that we somehow think the act of a troubled person speaks to some larger political statement across the country — it doesn’t,” Obama insisted. 
Obama is an Elitise and Not Of The People, He's Controlled By The Rich and Powerful, Much like I said in 2007, he's there for them to gain a tighter control over the Masses and to raise his Standard of Living from Community Organizer To The Rich and Powerful.
Quote:Obama shrugged off growing criticism that his own anti-cop statements helped trigger the shootings in Dallas and several other cities on Thursday and Friday. “It is very hard to untangle to motives of this [Dallas] shooter …  you have a troubled mind … what feeds it, what sets it off, I’ll leave that to psychologists and people who study these kids of incidents.”
Source
The above statement is Bull-Shit Obama, Do You Hear Me?
That Thug Was a Criminal, Was A Cop Hater, He Was A Thug and Wanted His 15 Minutes Of Fame Hoping To Start A Race War! That As Place As Those Big Ears Of your!
Quote:There are some among us, however, who know that no battle plan survives initial contact.
Yessir, once it goes kinetic, it's all situational strategy from there.

I've been watching events closely and spent a good deal of time last night watching a live stream of the Louisiana BLM protest in the middle of the interstate. MSM isn't covering it and i don't know what happened in the end due to falling asleep. The only advice i can give is Keep your steel clean and oiled, and keep your eyes and ears open. Rome is falling.
Quote:an “advisor” to the New Black Panther Party and head of the African American Defense League posted a very different message on his Facebook page yesterday:
“WE ARE CALLING ON THE GANGS ACROSS THE NATION! ATTACK EVERYTHING IN BLUE EXCEPT THE MAIL MAN, UNLESS HE IS CARRYING MORE THAN MAIL!,”
Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere, head of the African American Defense League continued, “We are Calling [sic] on every gang (Crips and Bloods) and gangsta across the four corners to put in some work because these racist crackas have put themselves in your business. It’s time for the Crips and Blood to shed some blood. Know what um saying!?” In another post, he encouraged people to also kill firemen because “they are on the same side” as the police.

So... this demented "leader" is calling for the Crips and Bloods to ban together and kill anyone wearing blue, or anyone slightly related to police.

Someone needs to eliminate this evil mouthpiece!  I don't mean kill him, just remove him to a nice cold cell for instigating a riot that could lead to hundreds of innocent people being murdered!  smallfit

The only way to keep our country in tact is to get along and not become divided as the evil forces out there want us to do. 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-8.06.20-PM.png]
Quote:It would appear, according to this post, that Dallas shooter Micah Johnson may not be just one isolated demented individual.
In Louisiana, Breitbart reports that “local Baton Rouge television station WBRZ reports that the FBI has issued a “Gold Code” warning of coming violence against police officers and law enforcement officials on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

“In the memo – known as a ‘Gold Code’ – federal authorities warned Baton Rouge-area and Shreveport-area law enforcement agencies to ‘threats to law enforcement and potential threats to the safety of the general public,’” WBRZ wrote. “It goes on to report, the FBI New Orleans office has found multiple groups “calling for or planning riots and/or violence against law enforcement in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Shreveport, Louisiana beginning Friday, 8 July 2016 and continuing through at least 10 July 2016.”
The FBI memo warns of potentially violent protests brewing in the area.

Let us pray no more “demented individuals” step forward to carry out additional attacks, but given how high tensions are at the moment, it would appear we’ll be alert for awhile.

Source
AG Lynch Announces Global Police Force Partnership With UN

[Image: lynch_swornin-700x403.jpg]

Please listen to the video, it's important!

Quote:During her speech at the United Nations, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced that the Department of Justice is launching a global police force in order to combat “violent extremism” in the United States.
A proposal such as this, with all of its various implications of an overreach of power, should be front-page news everywhere, but unfortunately, not many noticed. And that’s a concern to constitutional attorney KrisAnne Hall who released a video to make the rallying call.
“Something happened yesterday that I’m afraid will go completely unnoticed,” Hall began. “Yesterday, the Department of Justice, several cities within the United States, several municipalities, linked up with the United Nations to form a global police initiative. It is called the Strong Cities Network.”
“This is such an attack on our Constitution. This is such an attack on the sovereignty of our states,” she added. “This will eliminate the rights of the people as we know them under a constitutional republic.”
Hall warns that this initiative will be the vehicle used to usher in the UN arms treaty and the UN controlling America. She says it will bypass Congress and the treaty process, and will be implemented on the local level “so people will never even notice.”
Helping her get this message out is noted fighter against the Islamization of America, Pamela Geller. In her latest piece for Breitbart, she sends out a similar warning:
Quote:The groundwork is being laid for federal and international interference down to the local level. “The Strong Cities Network,” Lynch declared, “will serve as a vital tool to strengthen capacity-building and improve collaboration” – i.e., local dependence on federal and international authorities.

Lynch made the global (that is, United Nations) involvement clear when she added: “As we continue to counter a range of domestic and global terror threats, this innovative platform will enable cities to learn from one another, to develop best practices and to build social cohesion and community resilience here at home and around the world.”
Geller notes the oddity that the Strong Cities Network wasn’t announced at an appropriate national venue, such as the White House or FBI headquarters but “ominously” before the UN. It didn’t help that the DoJ press release accompanying the announcement read, “While many cities and local authorities are developing innovative responses to address this challenge, no systematic efforts are in place to share experiences, pool resources and build a community of cities to inspire local action on a global scale.”
Geller writes: “This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.”
Making sure her battle cry isn’t misconstrued as yet another conspiracy theory, Geller points to Lynch’s own words from her speech:
Quote:“As we continue to counter a range of domestic and global terror threats, this innovative platform will enable cities to learn from one another, to develop best practices and to build social cohesion and community resilience here at home and around the world.”
And just to be sure, Geller adds additional quotes from the DoJ press release:
Quote:“[The Strong Cities Network] will strengthen strategic planning and practices to address violent extremism in all its forms by fostering collaboration among cities, municipalities and other sub-national authorities.”

Source

Appears they are going full steam ahead!!   Eyes open!!
(07-10-2016, 05:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:an “advisor” to the New Black Panther Party and head of the African American Defense League posted a very different message on his Facebook page yesterday:
“WE ARE CALLING ON THE GANGS ACROSS THE NATION! ATTACK EVERYTHING IN BLUE EXCEPT THE MAIL MAN, UNLESS HE IS CARRYING MORE THAN MAIL!,”
Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere, head of the African American Defense League continued, “We are Calling [sic] on every gang (Crips and Bloods) and gangsta across the four corners to put in some work because these racist crackas have put themselves in your business. It’s time for the Crips and Blood to shed some blood. Know what um saying!?” In another post, he encouraged people to also kill firemen because “they are on the same side” as the police.

So... this demented "leader" is calling for the Crips and Bloods to ban together and kill anyone wearing blue, or anyone slightly related to police.

Someone needs to eliminate this evil mouthpiece!  I don't mean kill him, just remove him to a nice cold cell for instigating a riot that could lead to hundreds of innocent people being murdered!  smallfit

"Terroristic threats" is now a crime, and this one is right out in the open. Gitmo is still open for business, isn't it? No need to kill the man - he probably has valuable intel we desperately need. A nice all expense paid vacation to a tropical setting, with some light questioning is in order, methinks. Note the word "Dr" in front of the man's name. What kind of "Dr" talks like he does? "Gangsta", "know what um sayin?", "crackas" etc. I think his doctorate must have come from a "cracka"-jack box.

Quote:The only way to keep our country in tact is to get along and not become divided as the evil forces out there want us to do. 

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-8.06.20-PM.png]
Quote:It would appear, according to this post, that Dallas shooter Micah Johnson may not be just one isolated demented individual.
In Louisiana, Breitbart reports that “local Baton Rouge television station WBRZ reports that the FBI has issued a “Gold Code” warning of coming violence against police officers and law enforcement officials on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

“In the memo – known as a ‘Gold Code’ – federal authorities warned Baton Rouge-area and Shreveport-area law enforcement agencies to ‘threats to law enforcement and potential threats to the safety of the general public,’” WBRZ wrote. “It goes on to report, the FBI New Orleans office has found multiple groups “calling for or planning riots and/or violence against law enforcement in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Shreveport, Louisiana beginning Friday, 8 July 2016 and continuing through at least 10 July 2016.”
The FBI memo warns of potentially violent protests brewing in the area.

Let us pray no more “demented individuals” step forward to carry out additional attacks, but given how high tensions are at the moment, it would appear we’ll be alert for awhile.

Source

I'm informed this is to be a "weekend of rage" scheduled by the miscreants. It appears it is to lead into a "summer of chaos". I'm pretty safe where I live, without going into details of why other than to say that I'm surrounded by 70 miles of armed hillbillies in all directions, but some of the rest of you need to keep an eye peeled, I think. It feels a little weird - this may be the first time I've not been knee deep in the heart of the ugly, and it's leaving me feeling a bit lost and impotent, having to rely on second-hand info and sit on my hands with nothing to do with them to "influence" the situation.

This is the gentleman, Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=262]

Mauricelm-Lei Millere was born on May 28, 1973 minister (Ethiopian Orthodox / Islam?
Psychotherapist, poet, philosopher, Black Nationalist, Human Rights Leader. 

Marianna, Arkansas. His father, Johnnie Millere, is a well known baptist pastor, business owner,
and he studied biblical ethics and divine science; he was a geat promoter of Dr. EC Morris and
Dr. AH Miller(e) (said to be an "great-great" uncle).

His mother, Nellie M. Millere-Brownlee, studied psychology of counseling and taught christian ethics
through the church administration; she was a great proponent of Sigmund Freud & Carl Rogers.

...Little Maurice learns to recognize letters and words as early as 3yrs of age; with the help of his eldest
sister (deceased) Scharlotte-Alice Hervey, a minor influence.
The first thing that he reads is the "Law Of An Eye For An Eye"...
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"BIAD" 

He must have learned an entirely different set of Christian ethics than I was taught!!!!   tinyok
(07-10-2016, 07:45 PM)BIAD Wrote: This is the gentleman, Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=262]

SOURCE:

What a load of self-congratulatory hogwash!

I don't know who wrote it, but apparently English is not their first language. Even so, and with all the fawning, laudatory bullshit present in the article, they STILL did not mention any institutions qualified or authorized to give a doctorate in relation to his alleged PhD, so it is just as I suspected - "Dr" is not even an honorary doctorate in his title. It's all bullshit and bluster.

If, as the article states, some part of Nigeria is his "birthright", I'd be happy to buy him a one-way ticket home. He can compare notes with all the other Nigerian scammers present there.

Straight from the horse's mouth...   OBAMA: "Americans Would Be Better Off Living Under Martial Law"

Quote: In a statement appearing in the Washington Post, United States President Barrack “Hussein” Obama said “Americans would be better living under martial law.”
The Washington Post, a long-time democratic mouth piece and Obama supporter, downplayed the statement by suggesting it was made in jest and that President Obama had been “joking around” with the reporter at the time the statement was made.

[Image: GUNCONFISCATION-274x300.jpg]

Quote:Obama’s disdain for America extends not only to its civilians but also to its military. Obama has fired over thirty high-ranking military officials who questioned his judgment. Now, it seems, with less than six months left in office, a disgruntled President is saying what honest, hard-working, law-abiding Americans have known all along: Obama, the apologist, hates America.

A Washington insider, speaking under conditions of anonymity, reveals that Obama made additional inflammatory comments not reported by the Washington Post. The comments were so volatile that no mainstream media outlet dared print them. “The American people have had 200 years to prove they can care for themselves,” Obama was quoted as saying. “Americans have had their chance to aspire to be better, to rise to the occasion, but time and again they fail. They cannot manage time, money, or even, it seems their offspring. Would tighter restrictions really be such an imposition?”

There you have it... he said it.  He wants to declare Martial Law!!  Wake up America!  
The New Black Panthers have a Plan now, I don't see it working as it would require them to take control of the Economic, Policing, Politics and Banking for a start of those states they want.
I mean, That would require some Real Work Ethics and Intelligence on their part!

Quote:Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.
Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.
The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

Omowale is also co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, a black militant gun group named after Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton. According to reports, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson “liked” the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and Omawale has saidthat he recognized Johnson from black community events in Dallas.
Asked by this reporter what his group’s endgame is, Omowale replied:

Quote:
Quote:The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.
We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.
For now, however, Omowale says the goals are more short-term:
Quote:There is no way that we can totally separate ourselves in the United States of America and we are aware of that. We know that we are owed land, we are owed monies, we are owed restitutions and we are owed reparations. That’s going to be a continuing process. What we are saying right now is we want to control the economics in our community. We want to control the black dollars. The money that goes in, the money that goes out.

We want to control the politics in our community. If a politician is not bringing anything to the table for the betterment of that community, we are not going to vote for these particular people. And we most definitely want to control the education. What our people are learning in what we call the public fool system, not school system, where they are teaching and misrepresenting the true history of the black man here in the United States.
No you need our taxes for your Welfare!
Quote:“Our mission is to educate the masses of black people on the necessity of self,” states the website. “That includes self-preservation, self-defense, and self-sufficiency through militant culture.”

“We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.”
Source
A Black Nation, Africa had one and they Sold Their Own Into Slavery, You going to Teach That in You Schools!
Well, Drake did say when "it" starts, it would be one thing after another with little time in between.  I guess he was right. tinybighuh 

Police Officer Suffers Broken Vertebrae, 20 Other Officers Injured

[Image: protests.jpg]

Quote:A police officer suffered a broken vertebrae when a concrete block was dropped on his head and another 20 officers were injured when protesters in St Paul became violent and pelted police with rocks, bottles and rebar (Solid steel rods).  About 100 protesters were arrested between Saturday night and Sunday early morning.  Protesters blocked Interstate #94, where about 50 protesters were arrested for blocking traffic.  Some protesters were up on overpasses throwing bricks and rebar and drinks on the officers below.

The 50 protesters are still being held in jail, while the other protesters were only given appearance tickets.  (I’ll bet the protesters next target will be George Soros for taking too much time to pay their bail)

Read an article from the Star Tribune Here:  Source Link
Quote:The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

Um, pardon me, but those states already have blacks, lots of them.
In fact, lots of nice polite country blacks that intermingle with white folks.
Many bi-racial couples/kids around these parts, despite what Hollywood and northerners like to think.

In some of these towns, I find I like dealing with the blacks more so than the stand offish white people at times. Ha.
Love their sense of humor too.

The haterz mostly seem to be the city blacks, the hardcore "got nuttin to loose" blacks, that think we all "owe" them.

And to take control of the economics, how pray tell, do they propose to do that when a majority down here are on some kind of government assistant???

Or am I missing something?
That must be it....I'm lost on this way of thinking, someone help educate me. minusculeredtantrum

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Better keep your azzes off I-10, you outside instigators!!  minusculebonker

Police Arrests Keep I-110 Moving in Baton Rouge

Quote:Officers stared down hundreds of shouting protesters near a ramp onto Interstate 110 in Louisiana's capital Sunday night before another squad in riot gear arrived to make arrests.

Earlier Sunday, some 2,000 people rallied outside the Capitol building to protest police killings of black people, State Police Maj. Doug Cain said.

"They didn't have any problems out there. They seemed to be very organized and peaceful," Cain said.

But as night began to fall, a few hundred people aimed for an on-ramp, trying a tactic protesters were using this weekend in multiple cities.
And after a lengthy standoff, more police in full riot gear moved in, pinning some of the protesters as others fled. Some 30 to 40 people were jailed for trying to block a highway, sheriff's spokeswoman Casey Rayborn Hicks said.

That could push Baton Rouge's weekend arrest total above 160, with just one reported injury to a police officer.

Yeah and that injury was when someone threw something at the cop and busted his teeth.
But they blamed some of the violence on outsiders, not the locals

Quote:The Baton Rouge police spokesman, Sgt. Don Coppola, blamed some violence and the large number of arrests on outside agitators. One officer lost teeth to a projectile thrown outside police headquarters, and police also confiscated three rifles, three shotguns and two pistols during that protest, he wrote in an email.

"It appears the protest at Baton Rouge Police Headquarters have become more violent as out of town protesters are arriving," he said.

But most of those detained live in Louisiana and faced a single charge of obstructing a highway, sheriff's spokeswoman Hicks told The Associated Press.

At the moment, we are working in central Mississippi and won't be down that way for a few more weeks.
Hopefully things will calm down by then.

-------

If we stop our work season 4 weeks sooner than normal as we are talking about doing, that would mean dropping the Baton Rouge fair. (YAY)
The B.R. fair was never that great anyway, just a suped up county fair that they act is like a state fair.......NOT!!
And there is one B.R. fair-board committee guy that we cannot stand --  he's very arrogant, condescending and rude towards the carnival people.

(hey azzhole, you know who you are!!   smalltappingfoot )

Not to mention expensive footage, that is not worth it.

And with all that is going on now with the BLM in town, the violence/riots they are known to promote, might be a good time to stop doing it anyway.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

These are cults... nothing more.
A self-styled leader who demands that a following do his bidding for a benefit that the
followers believe -will enhance their own lifestyle.

Quote: Wrote:The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation.
Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of
South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.

We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states.
If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out.
So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.
Quote: Wrote:There is no way that we can totally separate ourselves in the United States of America and we are aware of that.
We know that we are owed land, we are owed monies, we are owed restitutions and we are owed reparations.
That’s going to be a continuing process. What we are saying right now is we want to control the economics in
our community. We want to control the black dollars. The money that goes in, the money that goes out.

We want to control the politics in our community. If a politician is not bringing anything to the table for the
betterment of that community, we are not going to vote for these particular people.
And we most definitely want to control the education. What our people are learning in what we call the public
fool system, not school system, where they are teaching and misrepresenting the true history of the black man
here in the United States.

Notice the rhetoric...? He explains using repetitive phrases. "We will... we will... we will'
It's the mark of a individual who is fully aware of using controlling techniques in public speaking.

There's no hint of suggestive diplomacy or rational awareness of the current situation in total.
Mr. Babu Omowal is demanding that the US Government either bow to to his decision to take
lands from their nation or... he will take it with force and assistance from his supposed group.

Mr. Omowal continues that he 'knows' that if black-skinned people move into any or all of these
States, then the white-skinned people will move out. And as Senona points out, there are already
black-skinned people there!

But again, this deliberate manipulation of words may be initially accepted consciously because the
listener may want to hear it, whether it makes sense or not. So in this magical world of Mr. Omowal,
white people are in the north, south, east and west... and it's time the black people grabbed the land
and move in from their current position of...?
(Said softly as to not to imply mocking) -north, south, east and west.
Segregation once more.

Here's one for the amateur cult-leader-wannabees, when you're spouting your high, moral-hugging
agenda... do not mention money right off the bat. The 'unsures' will see through your bling-plan
and ignore your crusade to get killed for you.
It's 101, first-pager.

"Forget the real history, I will make you a new one... a pure race history that shows we
are of a superior stock. We will take land where we see fit and..."
Er, oh... that one has been done.

"We're oppressed and we should rise-up and kill the enemy I will point at. We will live
in a nation within a nation and assume that the economy of that land will continue.
Yer know... like an happy ending in a movie.
But who's gonna plough the fields and sow the seeds? Where's the damned farmers
when you need them...?"
Another one.

It feels good to hate. It feels like I have something to live for when an enemy is given to
me to hate. I feel good because I'm part of something and confident that the person who
is leading me to get rid of that enemy, is fully in control and knows the end-game.

I'm not a nobody anymore and I know when I rest, my leader is manning the walls and has
my best-interests at heart... we're the same, you see?
I'll go where he points and take down the terrible people who are different to me, we will
do this together and under his guidance.

And when this is all over, we will live as equals and work together.

It's a cult in a time when the confused and resentful need someone to help, not play on their
emotions. But that doesn't make it any-less dangerous.

Humans have been screwing each-other over for centuries, regardless of skin pigment, facial
features or projections of morality. What's next...? call it a 'faith'?