Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cancel Culture Wants a Holy War
I hope he bites off more than he can chew.   minusculerolleyes

Quote:Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King called Monday for the removal of statues, murals and stained glass windows that depict Jesus as a “white European,” which he claimed “are a form of white supremacy.”

“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” King, a former surrogate on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”

King’s targeting of religious artwork comes as various activist groups have moved beyond tearing down Confederate statues and are now calling for the removal of other historical monuments.

I'd chance to guess that most of the statues of JC are private property.  I wonder if he thought about this before riling up his minions.

No vested interest in this one.  Just posting a topic for general discussion. :smallgreenangel:
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 03:54 PM)Snarl Wrote: I hope he bites off more than he can chew.   minusculerolleyes

Quote:Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King called Monday for the removal of statues, murals and stained glass windows that depict Jesus as a “white European,” which he claimed “are a form of white supremacy.”

“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” King, a former surrogate on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”

King’s targeting of religious artwork comes as various activist groups have moved beyond tearing down Confederate statues and are now calling for the removal of other historical monuments.

I'd chance to guess that most of the statues of JC are private property.  I wonder if he thought about this before riling up his minions.

No vested interest in this one.  Just posting a topic for general discussion. :smallgreenangel:

The black KKK has been looking to start a race war, it's no surprised they're going for a holy war now, too. But I'd say a majority of black people are religious so this might not sit well. We may sit in church for 45 minutes to an hour on Sunday. Black churches go ALLLLL day long. They're serious about Jesus...
The Goonies R good enough
Lets see what happens when he upsets Islam
(06-23-2020, 04:01 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: The black KKK has been looking to start a race war, it's no surprised they're going for a holy war now, too. But I'd say a majority of black people are religious so this might not sit well. We may sit in church for 45 minutes to an hour on Sunday. Black churches go ALLLLL day long. They're serious about Jesus...

I could understand white people crying for a race war.  No doubt who would come out on top.

This looks like an asshat who thrives on creating disharmony.

I'm gonna have to think about 'salvaging' some of this metal work.  Gotta be worth a fortune!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I knew this day was coming ever since I was a kid. They taught me in church that someday the enemy would come for our bibles and even mentioning Jesus could get you killed.
Looks like we are in the beginning phase.

Thing is, we can stop it in it's tracks and postpone it if enough people will rise up.
Question is, will they?   tinysurprised
(06-23-2020, 04:05 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets see what happens when he upsets Islam

That'll never happen... Upsetting muslims isn't allowed. They can only attack white people...
(06-23-2020, 04:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I knew this day was coming ever since I was a kid. They taught me in church that someday the enemy would come for our bibles and even mentioning Jesus could get you killed.

Thing is, we can stop it in it's tracks and postpone it if enough people will rise up.

Once the churches started getting shot up, my church started letting two concealed carriers sit in the foyer of the church, armed. My dad sits there - when it's his turn - like Tackleberry with a 9mm on one side and his .44 Magnum Hogleg on the other. I shot his hogleg on the back of my property and at 6'2 230, it would have knocked me off of my feet if I didn't have my back foot planted. I gave it back to him and pulled out my then-seemingly wimpy .357. Thanks, dad.
(06-23-2020, 03:54 PM)Snarl Wrote: I hope he bites off more than he can chew.   minusculerolleyes

Talcum X is busy fighting white supremacy again, I see. Minds are a funny thing nowadays.
(06-23-2020, 04:18 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:05 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets see what happens when he upsets Islam

That'll never happen... Upsetting muslims isn't allowed. They can only attack white people...

True, True, True!  smallseeingred

They need every Allie they can get. But you know they refuse to admit or they are just Too Stupid To Know, in the Muslim Word, many do own Slaves.
No, No, No, Wait,,,,, ONLY WHITE PEOPLE BOUGHT and OWNED SLAVES! tinysure That is Bull-Shit.
Some of the Largest Slave Owning Families in the South Were Blacks.
Here is another History Lesson, Who originally caught and SOLD Slaves to the Slave Traders,,,, Wait For It,,,,, Wait For It,,, BLACKS in Africa!

The Black KKK of Today need to be Executed in the Streets For Lying To its Own People and Causing Destruction and Death to the Black Community!
But that is just my Chinese Blood Boiling!  giantfanning
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I guess that guy would really wig out over this church's stained glass window.

http://www.pattonhq.com/church.html

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-23-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: The Black KKK of Today need to be Executed in the Streets For Lying To its Own People and Causing Destruction and Death to the Black Community!

You got it... Meet William April Ellison, one of South Carolina's 171 black slave owners... 

[Image: 52da914a63816c6c3184f618e8c33a0d.jpg]

Or how about another figure never discussed in American history... Anthony Johnson. I guarantee you if he had a statue, it wouldn't be ripped down because today's youth are too dumbed down to know this. 

[Image: 188c73b1-c7ef-4fd9-a446-1d93aa00c77e.jpg]
(06-23-2020, 08:40 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: The Black KKK of Today need to be Executed in the Streets For Lying To its Own People and Causing Destruction and Death to the Black Community!

You got it... Meet William April Ellison, one of South Carolina's 171 black slave owners... 

[Image: 52da914a63816c6c3184f618e8c33a0d.jpg]

Or how about another figure never discussed in American history... Anthony Johnson. I guarantee you if he had a statue, it wouldn't be ripped down because today's youth are too dumbed down to know this. 

[Image: 188c73b1-c7ef-4fd9-a446-1d93aa00c77e.jpg]

Excellent Finds @"LSU2018" 
Needs to be Posted on the Social media sites, I don't belong to any of them, I'm Purely a Rogue.
People don't know any of this, it is not taught anywhere, But Yea, White People Are Bad is Taught.

Good Job!  minusculegoodjob
(06-23-2020, 08:45 PM)guohua Wrote: Excellent Finds @"LSU2018" 
Needs to be Posted on the Social media sites, I don't belong to any of them, I'm Purely a Rogue.
People don't know any of this, it is not taught anywhere, But Yea, White People Are Bad is Taught.

Thanks. It doesn't do any good though. People are too brainwashed to see it with an open mind. They won't even consider it.
(06-23-2020, 08:49 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 08:45 PM)guohua Wrote: Excellent Finds @"LSU2018" 

Thanks. It doesn't do any good though. People are too brainwashed to see it with an open mind. They won't even consider it.

that is true, but I want to believe there is just One Sheeple out there With at least One Operational Brain Cell!
A long-shot solution: Rainbow Jesus riding a Unicorn.
What do you think?
(06-24-2020, 01:51 AM)Minstrel Wrote: A long-shot solution: Rainbow Jesus riding a Unicorn.
What do you think?

I think they would demand a Black Jesus, but I couldn't find one riding a Unicorn  tinywhat
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5195768] Here we go, just need to teach him to ride a Unicorn [Image: cbfc2d15a61228cffbad47dd77da4876--black-...v-star.jpg]
Prefer not to. Why have China and Russia not come into conflict? Why do the nation states of Islam pretend China does not exist as another infidel nation not recognizing Allah as their supreme being. Culture wars are tiresome, uncreative and predictable.
(06-23-2020, 04:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I knew this day was coming ever since I was a kid. They taught me in church that someday the enemy would come for our bibles and even mentioning Jesus could get you killed.

I am with you. But the target is amorphous and ephemeral as their arguments. What/who do people stand up to? How? I am not arguing, I am seriously curious. 

During the riots in some cities, citizens took up arms and defended life and property. Some even gave their lives in defense of others. So some folks are doing something but not everybody has the opportunity or they aren't mentally/physically/spiritually cut out for that.