Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks Like CHAZ/CHOP Is About Over
So, the mayor of Seattle is calling for an end to the occupation.  Seems a couple of shootings wrecked it for their reputation.

I'm taking bets she'll make use of the crisis as another reason to get rid of guns.

[Image: Karen-s-Mom.jpg]

Quote:Andre Taylor, who founded of the anti-police-shooting organization Not This Time! after his brother was killed by Seattle police in 2016, said Monday that he had warned protest organizers that the city would need to retake the area because of the violence.
Quote:“That CHOP area is attracting this kind of activity and it’s unsafe,” Taylor said in a Facebook video.
“I told them, ‘All those people that were supporting you guys, they’re going to start walking away from you, especially all those white people that were following you...
They don’t want to be associated with any part of that violence.”

What else can I say?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 03:04 PM)Snarl Wrote: So, the mayor of Seattle is calling for an end to the occupation.  Seems a couple of shootings wrecked it for their reputation.

I'm taking bets she'll make use of the crisis as another reason to get rid of guns.

Quote:Andre Taylor, who founded of the anti-police-shooting organization Not This Time! after his brother was killed by Seattle police in 2016, said Monday that he had warned protest organizers that the city would need to retake the area because of the violence.
Quote:“That CHOP area is attracting this kind of activity and it’s unsafe,” Taylor said in a Facebook video.
“I told them, ‘All those people that were supporting you guys, they’re going to start walking away from you, especially all those white people that were following you...

What else can I say?
Hormones?
(06-23-2020, 03:04 PM)Snarl Wrote: So, the mayor of Seattle is calling for an end to the occupation.  Seems a couple of shootings wrecked it for their reputation.

What else can I say?

They should reply “But uh, we’re autonomous...”
If the police are sent in to brake it up, its local, send in the army and its POTUS killing his own people. What next I wonder.
(06-23-2020, 03:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: If the police are sent in to brake it up, its local, send in the army and its POTUS killing his own people. What next I wonder.

No matter who they send, they're not going in unarmed.   :mediumangry:
You better run!
Well, if your going to hand out guns, apparently willy, nilly, what did you think was going to happen?  (reffering to trunk gun guy)

I honestly can't believe they let it go on this long.

Just stupid.
[attachment=7843 Wrote:Chiefsmom pid='39473' dateline='1592925896']Well, if your going to hand out guns, apparently willy, nilly, what did you think was going to happen?  (reffering to trunk gun guy)

Just stupid.

Because it was supposed to be the Summer of Love... Frickin idiots... You would think it was Marianne Williamson running that place... 

[Image: williamson-poster-im-going-to-harness-lo...ll-win.jpg]

*ETA: STUPID TINY PICTURES!

Edit to test...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7843]

Ah, thanks guys!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Goonies R good enough
(06-23-2020, 04:24 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Well, if your going to hand out guns, apparently willy, nilly, what did you think was going to happen?  (reffering to trunk gun guy)

Just stupid.

I'm glad they are finally going to disband this farce.

I believe President Trump allowed it to go this long to show the people how life will be if DemocRats get control of the White House. Total chaos! 
Just like he said in his rally speech, let them SEE for themselves.

And as Q said, people can't be TOLD, they have to be SHOWN.  (paraphrasing)
(06-23-2020, 04:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:24 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Well, if your going to hand out guns, apparently willy, nilly, what did you think was going to happen?  (reffering to trunk gun guy)

Just stupid.

I'm glad they are finally going to disband this farce.

I believe President Trump allowed it to go this long to show the people how life will be if DemocRats get control of the White House. Total chaos! 
Just like he said in his rally speech, let them SEE for themselves.

And as Q said, people can't be TOLD, they have to be SHOWN.  (paraphrasing)

Yep, it was only a matter of time. Anyone with an ounce of common sense could see it coming. 

But if common sense was fuel, these people couldn't make a lap around a froot loop.
Wink 
Typical move by a Democrat.
Let the damage get done according to plan, and then denounce it !!
Phonies.
And people fall for it when the MSM presents it their way  smalllol

[Image: LoL.gif][url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(06-23-2020, 04:32 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: *ETA: STUPID TINY PICTURES!

Ahhhhahahahahaha ... I haven't cracked the code on that one yet either ... even with helpful instructions from people who know how to post 'em full size.
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 04:52 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Ahhhhahahahahaha ... I haven't cracked the code on that one yet either ... even with helpful instructions from people who know how to post 'em full size.

There are pictures in the instruction link above the shout box. I'm a visual person myself. I have to SEE how things work; telling me just boggles my brain.   tinylaughing
(06-23-2020, 04:32 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:

Just stupid.

Because it was supposed to be the Summer of Love... Frickin idiots... You would think it was Marianne Williamson running that place... 

Click on your image (attachment) thumbnail. It will open in a separate window full size.
Copy the URL of that (full-size image) window.
Go back to editing your post and hit the "Insert An Image" icon (in the middle of the row of icons at the top of your post edit window)
Paste the URL of the full-size image (that you just copied) into the URL box. (You even have the option of adjusting the actual display size too)
Then click on the "Insert" button.
Like this:

Cheers,
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-23-2020, 05:06 PM)gordi Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:32 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:

Just stupid.

Click on your image (attachment) thumbnail. It will open in a separate window full size.
Copy the URL of that (full-size image) window.
Go back to editing your post and hit the "Insert An Image" icon (in the middle of the row of icons at the top of your post edit window)
Paste the URL of the full-size image (that you just copied) into the URL box. (You even have the option of adjusting the actual display size too)
Then click on the "Insert" button.
Like this:

Cheers,
G

Testing ... uh oh ... I'm dangerous now.  Thanks Gordi!!
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 04:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

There are pictures in the instruction link above the shout box. I'm a visual person myself. I have to SEE how things work; telling me just boggles my brain.   tinylaughing

minusculethinking  How to blame this on The Beez  minusculethinking
You better run!

One day, Snarl, one day... I'll master these pictures.

ETA: Got it!

[Image: source.gif]