Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey VeteranHumanBeing
You entered the site through the wire ... instead of walking past the Welcome Wagon.

You don't get off that easy!!  minusculeuzi

For those of you who don't know her, VHB has an interesting writing style ... like a bat to the face.  I'd recommend making it a long conversation if you want to see her subtle wit, undeniable intelligence ... and human warmth.

Glad you stuck with us during 'the move'.  :minusculehi:
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Welcome to RN @"VeteranHumanBeing". 

I hope you like your new home. 

Cheers! minusculebeercheers
(06-23-2020, 03:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome to RN @"VeteranHumanBeing". 

I hope you like your new home. 

Cheers! minusculebeercheers
Hurray for anyone finds this safe haven for expressing real 'deep state' issues or just connecting with a like mind without judgement. This site provides a nice soft fluffy landing....
(06-23-2020, 11:46 AM)Snarl Wrote: You entered the site through the wire ... instead of walking past the Welcome Wagon.

You don't get off that easy!!  minusculeuzi

For those of you who don't know her, VHB has an interesting writing style ... like a bat to the face.  I'd recommend making it a long conversation if you want to see her subtle wit, undeniable intelligence ... and human warmth.

Glad you stuck with us during 'the move'.  :minusculehi:
Your insults are unimpressive and will get you nowhere regarding my already inflated opinion of you. Effortless transition....from who/what/when??? Kind words YOU...(courage exemplified).