Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to Finspiracy!
Hey @"Finspiracy"!

Lovely to see you visit our little Rogue Nation!

I see that you've already found the Shoutbox and a few threads too, GREAT!
Make yourself at home, and if you need anything just ask.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-23-2020, 10:42 AM)gordi Wrote: Hey @"Finspiracy"!

G

Thanks!

Seems like a cool place tinycool 

I still have lots of learning to do here. But i have lots of learning to do about everything so i don't mind.

-Fin
(06-23-2020, 10:47 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:

G

Thanks!

I still have lots of learning to do here. But i have lots of learning to do about everything so i don't mind.

-Fin
Hey Fin.   smallawesome
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-23-2020, 10:47 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:

G

Thanks!

-Fin

Hi,  minusculehello
I'll attach a link here Learn our Board and it has pictures, I think Senona (Snarky412 from ATS) made those for me  tinyshocked
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Okay i was writing a question about replying, quoting and so on... i was trying to preview but hit i don't know what button, and i don't know where did it even go?

Can some nice person check if i have created a thread or other stupid stuff, at this point.
(06-23-2020, 07:22 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Okay i was writing a question about replying, quoting and so on... i was trying to preview but hit i don't know what button, and i don't know where did it even go?

Can some nice person check if i have created a thread or other stupid stuff, at this point.

If you look below your name in your avatar box.... you'll see that your thread count is still 0, so I think you're OK!
I have no idea where your text went though!! LOL

It's all good. Experiment and have fun!
G
(06-23-2020, 07:25 PM)gordi Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:22 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Okay i was writing a question about replying, quoting and so on... i was trying to preview but hit i don't know what button, and i don't know where did it even go?

If you look below your name in your avatar box.... you'll see that your thread count is still 0, so I think you're OK!

G

Okay good. I have noticed the "thread count" thingy, but i don't know i thought i just fumbled something and i had a tinyhuh moment...

My question. How do i remove unneeded quotes? I mean... i write a reply to someone, in some thread, it goes fine. And if that person replies to me back, then i don't know how to answer without quotes that have already been mentioned in earlier posts in that thread?
(06-23-2020, 07:32 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:25 PM)gordi Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 07:22 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: I EDITED THIS BIT HERE for Example!

G

Okay good. I have noticed the "thread count" thingy, but i don't know i thought i just fumbled something and i had a tinyhuh moment...

My question. How do i remove unneeded quotes? I mean... i write a reply to someone, in some thread, it goes fine. And if that person replies to me back, then i don't know how to answer without quotes that have already been mentioned in earlier posts in that thread?

When composing/editing your post... just highlight the text that you want to lose and then delete it before posting your reply.
I've "edited out" a bit of text in the quoted stuff above.... See the EDITED BIT! LOL
G
(06-23-2020, 07:44 PM)gordi Wrote: When composing/editing your post... just highlight the text that you want to lose and then delete it before posting your reply.
I've "edited out" a bit of text in the quoted stuff above.... See the EDITED BIT! LOL
G

tinybighuh 

Of course, that was the first thing i tried earlier. But the empty boxes somehow always were there still, only the quotes (the text only) got deleted.

And now you tell me to give it a shot, and it works like a charm tinywhat

Cool! I think i got pretty much everything sorted out here for now.

Interesting forum. Here is my beginner's feedback so far:

+ Registration via e-mail is possible
+ Easy to navigate around the forum
+ Shoutbox is a nice feature
+ Plenty of new reading for me
+ Profanity is not outright banned
+ Profile is easy to customize (this means a lot, actually.)

- When i registered, the form field asked "What does 2+2 equal?" and i was in the middle of first sips of morning coffee. Like i would be able to solve that kind of a mathematical problem, when the coffee has not yet kicked in.  minusculethinking