Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes just your Average New Report
Your average news report of lost Prehistoric Ancestors of @"Ninurta"  being located.
Quote:Neanderthal genome sequenced, shedding new light on our prehistoric cousins

Pretty exciting stuff, won't you say @"Ninurta"   smallrofl[Image: getimage_mediaid-1131761.jpeg?ve=1&tl=1]
Just kidding,,, @"Ninurta"  ,,,, Hello Aunty, you look Lost and Confused, missing that Wooly Mammoth Steak?
Proof Aliens Do Exist.
[Image: giphy.gif] Was That Ninurta and gordi running by[Image: tumblr_pf15nuzOQ91wks6iyo1_250.gifv]

No, just my imagination.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-23-2020, 07:54 AM)guohua Wrote: Your average news report of lost Prehistoric Ancestors of @"Ninurta"  being located.
Quote:Neanderthal genome sequenced, shedding new light on our prehistoric cousins

Pretty exciting stuff, won't you say @"Ninurta"   smallrofl

Just kidding,,, @"Ninurta"  ,,,, Hello Aunty, you look Lost and Confused, missing that Wooly Mammoth Steak?
Proof Aliens Do Exist.

Was That Ninurta and gordi running by

No, just my imagination.

You only THINK you're kidding - you're actually pretty close to the truth. I've had my DNA tested twice, and as it turns out, I have more Neanderthal DNA than roughly 90% of the rest of the people on Earth.

I also share nearly an entire third of all my DNA with an individual whose thigh bone was found sticking out of a river bank in Siberia - the so-called "Ust-Ishim" man, which is roughly 45,000 years old, and is the oldest human DNA so far sequenced that I am aware of. Statistically, sharing a third of one's DNA over 45,000 years is nearly impossible, since every generation halves the DNA passed on from the preceeding generation on either side - the mother of the father's side, and when it gets halved in each generation, the segments get smaller and smaller and "stirred up".

I am, in essence, a living cave man.

SO - you thought you were kidding, but you're really pretty close to the bone, as it were...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta"  Flintstone,,,, that article is about you then, DAMN I was right!  smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-23-2020, 08:22 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  Flintstone,,,, that article is about you then, DAMN I was right!  smallroflmao

Well, they look just like me - even the girl!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’