Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi ChiefD
@"ChiefD" 
Hi,,,, minusculehello
Come in and relax.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hiya @"ChiefD" - come on in! There's cold beer in the fridge. Help yourself!

While you're in there, get two... I'm running a little dry...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Welcome to the Rogue boards @"ChiefD" 

If you need anything - just ask!
(There's a handy Shoutbox on the front page for chatting LIVE to the other members and staff)

Enjoy!
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-23-2020, 09:01 AM)gordi Wrote: Welcome to the Rogue boards @"ChiefD" 

If you need anything - just ask!
(There's a handy Shoutbox on the front page for chatting LIVE to the other members and staff)

Enjoy!
G

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be here.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(06-23-2020, 06:50 AM)guohua Wrote: @"ChiefD" 
Hi,,,, minusculehello
Come in and relax.

Thanks much for the warm welcome! Glad to be here.
Wink 
(06-23-2020, 08:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Hiya @"ChiefD" - come on in! There's cold beer in the fridge. Help yourself!

While you're in there, get two... I'm running a little dry...

Thanks much for the warm welcome! Gotcha on the beer!  tinybiggrin
@"ChiefD" 
The Beer is on the House today, so is the special Herbs.

I left the keys with @"Ninurta" , now where is he,,,,, smalltappingfoot,,,,,,,, smallrofl

Just ask if you need anything.
(06-23-2020, 08:09 PM)guohua Wrote: @"ChiefD" 
The Beer is on the House today, so is the special Herbs.

I left the keys with @"Ninurta" , now where is he,,,,, smalltappingfoot,,,,,,,, smallrofl

Just ask if you need anything.

Oh, sorry Boss! I'm back now - I had to go buy another gun. No, really I HAD to! It was a compulsion! The gun shop was 2 hours away, and there was a two hour wait while the paper work was being processed, so it took a while. Seems there has been a huge uptick on firearms purchases around here of late, and the background checks are taking longer because they are getting slammed with requests, and don't have the manpower they need to keep up in a timely manner.

But anyhow, yeah, I got the keys to the liquor cabinet now, kiddies!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" 
Quote:Seems there has been a huge uptick on firearms purchases around here of late

Same here in Phoenix, Az. it is normally a hour and a half to two hours.
All is forgiven, that is the Best Excuse for being absent.
We waited two and a half hours three weeks ago to buy two Kel Tec 22 cal. simi-autos on sale with the Silencer attachment for the barrel.
Great for close end work, 40 grain Hollow Point Long Rifles make very little noise without the silencers, but my husband has already ordered them.
$138, each with life time warranties.