Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ale Gore,,, The Polar Bears Are Freezing!
[Image: al-gore-freezing.jpg] No they're NOT, It's All Normal Climate Behavior!
[Image: polarbearscooking.gif]
Quote:‘Rapid cooling’ underway: Big Drop In Earth’s June Temperatures According To Satellites.
Second largest 2-month drop in global average satellite temperatures.
Largest 2-month drop in tropical average satellite temperatures.
[Image: UAH_LT_1979_thru_June_2016_v6-1-550x318.jpg]
Look at all those squiggly Lines!

Quote:This gives a 2-month temperature fall of -0.37 deg. C, which is the second largest in the 37+ year satellite record…the largest was -0.43 deg. C in Feb. 1988.
In the tropics, there was a record fast 2-month cooling of -0.56 deg. C, just edging out -0.55 deg. C in June 1998 (also an El Nino weakening year).
The rapid cooling is from the weakening El Nino and approaching La Nina conditions by mid-summer or early fall.

Quote:With most models predicting La Nina conditions by the autumn, we can expect temperatures to tumble a lot further by the end of the year.
[Image: image_thumb2.png?w=1504&h=1492]
[Image: may16-globe.jpg?w=675]
The 12 month mean to May 2016 is +0.46C.  The Pause is still an embarrassing reality!

Source
Obama, Gore,, Can either of you Read?
Maybe you should hire an outside source to read this to you!
LIERS and LOSERS!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well, whether these numbers show that the climate (BIAD -they're not getting this mixed
up with 'weather' are they?!)... or not, I would certainly think that meetings, brochures
and lectures will be needed to get their point across.

I would suggest that even if we're creating more carbon (BIAD -I thought the same amount
of carbon in it's many different forms has always been here?)... a possible mathematical arena
could be formed in the way of a market place that could trade levels of carbon between countries.

Well-paying tours of braying at the public that the sky is falling in and we're all gonna be sleeping
with the fishes soon, is always a grand way to convince a puzzled public. Adolf used to swear by it.

What about a movie...? The young generations struggle to differentiate between fact and fiction, so
an epic-style flick with solemn music spattered within it is always a winner. Bring me your innocent.

Just as a possible back-up plan, why not pay scholars to manipulate the figures in your favour and
even get some corrupt bastard that once worked for the UN to push your money-making agenda
through?

Oh, sorry... been done.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.