Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
seagull on board!
Yep, he's here... talked the boy into joining. So this is my little way of paying back for the invite I was given.

Without further ado (or doo-doo from above, hopefully), let me present to you... the one... the only... SEAGULL!

TheRedneck
(06-23-2020, 03:38 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: Yep, he's here... talked the boy into joining. So this is my little way of paying back for the invite I was given.

Without further ado (or doo-doo from above, hopefully), let me present to you... the one... the only... SEAGULL!

TheRedneck

Welcome to RN @"seagull".

If you need help in learning the board, there is a link just above the shoutbox on the discussion page that will answer all your questions.

Cheers!   minusculebeercheers
(06-23-2020, 03:38 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: Yep, he's here... talked the boy into joining. So this is my little way of paying back for the invite I was given.

TheRedneck

Doo-doo from above...?  Really??   minusculebonker        tinyfunny

Truly not something I ever envisioned doing when I entered the wonderful world of online conversation.  ATS had been my first, and up to this moment only, site for this sort of thing...

I've looked around a little bit...and I like what I see.  A lot of familiar names...
Seagull!

Wonderful to see you here!!!

Now just because we are all wondering, point on the doll where TheRedneck touched you before throwing you in the back of the truck and driving you here...

~Huggz~
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(06-23-2020, 03:43 AM)seagull Wrote: doo-doo from above...?  Really??   minusculebonker        tinyfunny

Truly not something I ever envisioned doing when I entered the wonderful world of online conversation.  ATS had been my first, and up to this moment only, site for this sort of thing...

I've looked around a little bit...and I like what I see.  A lot of familiar names...
I wasn't the one who chose to take a usename of a poo-dropping birdy... tinywhat tinylaughing minusculebeercheers 

Welcome aboard, buddy.

TheRedneck
(06-23-2020, 03:46 AM)Lumenari Wrote: Seagull!

Now just because we are all wondering, point on the doll where TheRedneck touched you before throwing you in the back of the truck and driving you here...

~Huggz~

Smart ass.

He promised me cookies...no touching took place.   tinywhat
(06-23-2020, 03:52 AM)seagull Wrote:

~Huggz~

Smart ass.

I understand if it's uncomfortable to talk about that.

My bad and we will gloss that episode over with "cookies".

Still quite happy to see you here.

minusculehello
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(06-23-2020, 03:43 AM)seagull Wrote:

TheRedneck

Nice seagull glad to see you here
- I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.

TheRedneck

Hiya!

Welcome to the site!

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

~Huggz~

Smart ass.

@beez said there would be cookies...

TheRedneck
(06-23-2020, 04:09 AM)TheRedneck Wrote:

~Huggz~

Smart ass.

@beez said there would be cookies...

TheRedneck

Oh dang.

I eated the cookies.
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-23-2020, 04:13 AM)beez Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:09 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: @beez said there would be cookies...

TheRedneck

Oh dang.

I eated the cookies.
Bad bunny! Bad! Bad!

I'm reporting you. Gonna make you watch 5 hours straight of Nancy Pelosi.

That'll teach you...

TheRedneck
(06-23-2020, 04:28 AM)TheRedneck Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:13 AM)beez Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:09 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: @beez said there would be cookies...

TheRedneck

Oh dang.

I eated the cookies.
Bad bunny! Bad! Bad!

I'm reporting you. Gonna make you watch 5 hours straight of Nancy Pelosi.

That'll teach you...

TheRedneck

[Image: the-horror.gif]
-Abraham Lincoln
@"seagull" 
Damn Nice To Meet You  minusculehello

Come on in and join the Madness, have a few drinks  minusculeguzzlingbeer

Need help just ask, need an AVATAR go to @"BIAD"  shop and try one on or order a custom built one with Wings and Tits and,,,,,,Will with what ever Floats Your Boat!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"seagull" 

Hello there!
Sorry, I wasn't around to welcome you when you signed up.

Lovely to see you here at Rogue Nation.

Enjoy your time here, and if you need anything at all - just ask.

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

TheRedneck

It's hard letting go of some things we're familiar with.  One of the lessons that stuck from moving at the behest of the Big Green Machine.  Slough off all the old weight and rise like the Phoenix.

Glad you made it.  Sincerely.

hugedancingbaby
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!