Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Controlled Information Alert*
This is some of the weirdest shit I've seen in a while - type any 3 (or more) digit number into google followed by "new cases" and the results will show that exact number in some article linked to Covid. 

WTF??
(06-22-2020, 10:32 PM)Sublimecraft Wrote: This is some of the weirdest shit I've seen in a while - type any 3 (or more) digit number into google followed by "new cases" and the results will show that exact number in some article linked to Covid. 

WTF??

There must be a huge data base somewhere, what with all of the contact tracing
and quarantines. My new excuse for everything is "I'm going to a protest".

If any one asks, I was never at a protest.

The world has gone mad....
(06-22-2020, 10:32 PM)Sublimecraft Wrote: This is some of the weirdest shit I've seen in a while - type any 3 (or more) digit number into google followed by "new cases" and the results will show that exact number in some article linked to Covid. 

WTF??

I think it's just the Google search algorithms keying in on the phrase "new cases", and crossing with the fact that recently, anyone googling "new cases" has been googling for new COVID-19 cases.

I did the search using "9,742,545,271 new cases", which is larger than the entire world population, and it gave me covid new cases. Performed the search a second time, with no number at all, same thing.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Have you tried it on another search engine?

I tried dogpile and it almost mirrors google. Might go try duckduckgo.

Cheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I Think This COVID-19 Crap is All Bull-Shit,,,, but That is Just My Humble opinion  tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Didn't see you saying new cases. I did type that in and got basically the same results on all three. 

Everything is covid 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-22-2020, 11:22 PM)kdog Wrote: Didn't see you saying new cases. I did type that in and got basically the same results on all three. 

I think that "new cases" would have a certain context in any search engine. They don't operate in a vacuum.

Try "new leprosy cases."
(06-22-2020, 11:22 PM)kdog Wrote: Didn't see you saying new cases. I did type that in and got basically the same results on all three. 

It seems that if you die because of an infected Hand-nail you dies of COVID 19

A friend of our died in April with Advance Fast Moving Cancer, they listed her cause of death as COVID 19, her family as Appealed that with the Connors office in Maricopa County.
(06-22-2020, 11:16 PM)guohua Wrote: I Think This COVID-19 Crap is All Bull-Shit,,,, but That is Just My Humble opinion  tinybigeyes

My sister's boyfriend doesn't think so. It wrecked him pretty bad.
(06-23-2020, 04:39 AM)Captain Chaos Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 11:16 PM)guohua Wrote: I Think This COVID-19 Crap is All Bull-Shit,,,, but That is Just My Humble opinion  tinybigeyes

My sister's boyfriend doesn't think so. It wrecked him pretty bad.

It is JMHO, I've seen people with a Crappy Life Style and Immune system get hit hard like the old flu virus and I have patients that don't smoke and drink moderately and have the like flu systems for 7 to 9 days.

My husband has tried to get it and That Damn Virus is Scared To Death Of Him! He wants to lose weight with out walking or working out.
I'm not heavily conspiracy-minded. But I know bullshit when I see it. 

We have been lied to from all sides about COVID19 since the beginning. I'm not even sure if it's real or not except that the number of people who have died has gone up above the normal mean rate.
(06-22-2020, 11:14 PM)kdog Wrote: Have you tried it on another search engine?

I tried dogpile and it almost mirrors google. Might go try duckduckgo.

Cheers

Dogpile is a conglomerate of search engines.

They use Google results.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

@"Sublimecraft" 
posting videos are actually easy here.
The best instruction I know of are the ones Senona created here Learn Our Board she included pictures. That was a big help.