Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello to all the old and new faces
Fellow former-ATS'er here... Joined them in 2012 after an explosion rocked Camp Minden and nearly blew out the windows of my house over 3 miles away. Accidental bunker explosion they said... Anyways, at some point I got logged out and lost my information so I rejoined. 

I hope Rogue is open to mythological creatures, politics (ugh), and all the fun stuff in between. Hailing from Northwest Louisiana on the outskirts of a small town, I've seen lots of things over the past 35 years. From a UFO hovering over the trees in front of the house (1988 or 1989) to ghosts in the house (regular occurrence) I bought in the same town on the same street of the house I grew up in, to some sort of Goatman (1997) standing at the entrance to a graveyard in the eerie backwoods where my GF and I would go to play around when we were in high school. 

I was married from 2001 to 2010 and have 4 boys from that marriage. I've been engaged to my current fiance since 2013 and we have 1 boy together (she didn't have any kids of her own so that's the story there). Anyways, enough about my boring life. I look forward to being productive and adding some good stuff to this forum.
Missed your intro thread!

Saw you elsewhere but I'm still working out the navigation quirks here.

Glad you made it!

~Huggz~
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

W E L C O M E  LSU2018!

Some nice and spooky details there!

I hope you enjoy going Rogue!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Great to have you here!

All the topics you mentioned, and more, are fair game here at R-N-3.

Come on in, and have yourself a ball!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Welcome aboard !

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Howdy and welcome to the site!

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-22-2020, 10:30 PM)Lumenari Wrote: Missed your intro thread!

Saw you elsewhere but I'm still working out the navigation quirks here.

Glad you made it!

~Huggz~

Thanks, Lum... A ton of us were all joining at the same time. It's all good  tinycool
The Goonies R good enough
I shall give you the greeting I give all new male members

MAY YOUR BALLS FALL OFF AND MAY YOU NOT NOTICE TILL YOU NEED THEM
Welcome @"LSU2018".

Scroll down the topic menu and you'll see we have all those things you mentioned with many threads included. I'm a big fan of those too with my own stories.

There are some Rogue Files toward the bottom of the page that have some very interesting subjects on the UFO topic.
I did it myself. It goes back to the very beginning and comes up to the current years. You'll like it.

Enjoy!   I'm going to be sending you a friend request. I like keeping tabs on my like-minded family. 

Cheers! minusculebeercheers
(06-23-2020, 04:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I shall give you the greeting I give all new male members

Thanks. I love warm welcomes like this, it makes me feel like I'm at home.
(06-23-2020, 04:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome @"LSU2018".

Scroll down the topic menu and you'll see we have all those things you mentioned with many threads included. I'm a big fan of those too with my own stories.

There are some Rogue Files toward the bottom of the page that have some very interesting subjects on the UFO topic.
I did it myself. It goes back to the very beginning and comes up to the current years. You'll like it.

Enjoy!   I'm going to be sending you a friend request. I like keeping tabs on my like-minded family. 

Awesome! Thank you, I'll go check it out.
(06-23-2020, 04:45 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome @"LSU2018".

Awesome! Thank you, I'll go check it out.

Somehow a bunch of other threads got included in that file heading.  Here is the link to the first page. There is a link at the end of each page that will take you to the next one.
http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=60
(06-23-2020, 04:43 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I shall give you the greeting I give all new male members

Thanks. I love warm welcomes like this, it makes me feel like I'm at home.

Keep your Balls My Friend,,,,, you might need them here late at night when the Over The Pond members show up, they can get Scary!  smallrofl

@"BIAD"  No, Sweetheart, you're the Best,,,,, Really,,, Ok, Ok, Put Your Dress Down! Awwwww My Eyes!!  tinywhat  smallroflmao smallroflmao mediumbagpiper
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hey, LSU.   minusculebeercheers
@"drussell41" 
Hello, minusculehello

Nice to meet you, I hope you are enjoying our Family here, if you need help, just ask or you can talk with others in the Shout Box on the front page plus there is Learn Our Board with Pictures  minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-23-2020, 07:25 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Hey, LSU.   minusculebeercheers

Hey, drussell! 

[Image: 200.gif]
(06-23-2020, 08:48 PM)guohua Wrote: @"drussell41" 
Hello, minusculehello

Nice to meet you, I hope you are enjoying our Family here, if you need help, just ask or you can talk with others in the Shout Box on the front page plus there is Learn Our Board with Pictures  minusculethumbsup

Thanks; should be very helpful!

Deb