Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watch live: Fauci and other health experts testify before House
Video 
This should be good as Democrats look for anything that wiggles to trap Trump ?

Fauci and some other "experts" have been giving out conflicting advice and opinions since this whole debacle started.

Lets see who gets "targeted" this time  tinyangry

Quote:A House committee will hear testimony on Tuesday from key Trump administration officials who have been working on the response to the coronavirus pandemic, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the nation's leading infectious disease experts. This hearing will be a hybrid of in-person and remote.

Fauci, Food and Drug Administration commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn, assistant Health Secretary Admiral Brett Giroir and Centers for Disease Control director Dr. Robert Redfield will testify Tuesday before the House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing on the administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fauci-testi...020-06-23/

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
All I had to hear about this one was Fauci.

The AIDS epidemic (pandemic actually) ... is everyone dead yet?

Know what that guy needs?

smallslavedriver
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Fauci is a deep state puppet whose only interest is in how much money he can rob from the public.

He and Gates can both go jump off the Empire State Building as far as I'm concerned.

He was responsible for having that female doctor put in jail that got her video banned from social media. I had an interview with her from RedPill78, but You Tube took his interview down too.
Why would they do that if she didn't have some truths to share?

I digress... 

My point is, F*ck Fauci!!!!!   tinyok
I have to agree, to hell with Fauci.
Does he want to shut the country down again?  Because there are some businesses that survived you know, so....

No thanks.
(06-23-2020, 04:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Fauci is a deep state puppet whose only interest is in how much money he can rob from the public.

He and Gates can both go jump off the Empire State Building as far as I'm concerned.

He was responsible for having that female doctor put in jail that got her video banned from social media. I had an interview with her from RedPill78, but You Tube took his interview down too.

I digress... 

Seriously though.. His past is so sketchy its unbelievable he still holds a position of authority. Probably all those technofascist connections :P

I mean, a staggering amount of the same controversies exist between SARS-CoV-2/covid & HIV/AIDS. Right down to the ultra questionable PCR tests and obsession with vaccines (and subsequent funding & profit..).
(06-23-2020, 04:44 PM)Serdgiam Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Fauci is a deep state puppet whose only interest is in how much money he can rob from the public.

I digress... 

Seriously though.. His past is so sketchy its unbelievable he still holds a position of authority. Probably all those technofascist connections :P

I mean, a staggering amount of the same controversies exist between SARS-CoV-2/covid & HIV/AIDS. Right down to the ultra questionable PCR tests and obsession with vaccines (and subsequent funding & profit..).

Yes. That's what Dr. Mikovits was bringing to light in her interview on the video that went viral, Plandemic. You Tube took it down, and all the videos she did with other You Tube channels.

I have a thread that might interest some here:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=5235