Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for breakfast in all the wrong places
Hoping someone might be able to jog my memory.

Years ago, I stayed for a couple of months in the northeast of the USA.  I recall a breakfast I had there at a local restaurant.  The meal had a sort of cute name but I can't recall it for my life -- perhaps someone here knows the name.

The meal was eggs sunny side up, roast beef hash, and a toasted bagel with cream cheese.  May have been one other part.

When I say "cute name", I mean like a drink being called a "Harvey Wallbanger".

Ring any bells ?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Explanation: I simply highlighted "eggs sunny side up, roast beef hash, and a toasted bagel with cream cheese" and then right clicked and choose search with google and I got this as a result ...

BreakFast SunRise BagelWiches

[Image: Breakfast-Sunrise-Bagelwich5-700x467.webp]

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps!  minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Explanation: OR ...

Quote:Frank's Special
$7.99
A combination of two eggs your way with home fries, American cheese, layered and stacked with tomatoes, served with a toasted buttered bagel.
Add a layer of corned beef hash for $1.50

https://www.bagelking.net/CasselberryMenu

Personal Disclosure: That is pretty close to your description.

[Edit] This one is too ...

Quote:Sunny Rachael's Special
$8.49

Crispy corned beef hash topped with American cheese, sunny side up eggs and a toasted buttered bagel.

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Thanks Omega.  Those are certainly close in appearance.  Trying to recall the catchy name.  Have a vague memory that I had heard of the dish before I actually saw it on a menu way back when.

Oh my failing memory.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]