Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our new member, Lumenari
(06-22-2020, 09:16 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 04:44 AM)Lumenari Wrote: ...My interests are UFO's (seen a few and I'll share that) the Bigfoot phenomena (been there and will share that)
and Cryptozoology (No experience there whatsoever, but I find it fascinating) and I would like to be a writer someday...

It's official, Boy In A Dress has just become Lumenari's Number One fan!!!
minusculethumbsup

We'll get along great then, because I am an avatar whore.

tinyinlove
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

(06-22-2020, 09:14 PM)Lumenari Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 09:09 PM)Night Star Wrote: @Lumenari I have some native American ancestry, but mostly Irish and French. I LOVE Pow Wows, have done bead work, but never ever will I do a sweat lodge. I can't tolerate being hot and sweaty. LOL My Nephew from Colorado has been to a number of them though.

There really is no better way to clean your system out then a sweat lodge, IMHO.

You can always tell the smokers, btw.

The first time they leave the lodge they smell like an ashtray.

By the time they leave the third time, their sweat doesn't smell like anything.

We have a farmer in the group... the first time he comes out he smells like Roundup.

tinybighuh

Hahaha! I would be the one who smelled like an ashtray.
Well the population is growing here in anticipation of ATS going down.  Welcome everyone, got my icon loaded here I think.
(06-23-2020, 05:14 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Well the population is growing here in anticipation of ATS going down.  Welcome everyone, got my icon loaded here I think.

I am SO glad you are here!!!

~Welcome Huggz~

I would LOVE to do a cancer thread with you one day.

Without all the B/S that is ATS now.

(06-23-2020, 04:58 AM)Night Star Wrote: Hahaha! I would be the one who smelled like an ashtray.

Not after your third time...

I've had people quit smoking after figuring that out.

X smoker here... 30 years doing a pack a day.

Not knocking your habit... I MORE then understand it.

Just sayin...

tinydrroling

(06-23-2020, 05:14 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Well the population is growing here in anticipation of ATS going down.  Welcome everyone, got my icon loaded here I think.

@"rickymouse" 
It is Great to see you again.
I do hope you stay awhile. mediumbluelove
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-23-2020, 06:20 AM)guohua Wrote:

@"rickymouse" 
It is Great to see you again.
I do hope you stay awhile. mediumbluelove

I actually checked in periodically to see what people have been talking about.  I have to learn how to use the site more, it is more technical than some others.  Different to use.  I do facebook now, but only comment on others posts there, have not started one thread in the last two years I have been on facebook.  I will have to practice navigating this more.

There you are. 

Back to my old self these days. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-22-2020, 04:16 AM)Night Star Wrote: Welcome Lumenari! So happy to see you here! minusculebeercheers

Well the pixie did. But yeah...

Steal the credit cards that is.. Notably Gordis. Sorry I still have to master the responses here. Geeze.
- I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.