Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to RN artistformerlyknownasargentus
Welcome to RN @"artistformerlyknownasargentus". 

Free drinks are being served in the lounge courtesy of @"gordi" (while he's sleeping it off).

So, sit back, relax, and get acquainted with the board. If you have any questions, there is a tutorial thread right under the shout box. http://rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=103

Or, you can ask any MOD, and they will help you.

Cheers!   mediumcouchpotato minusculebeercheers
Thank you!!   Feels right homey, and I lurve the smilies!    thank you all for having me.. tinyloveit
[Image: avatarblue.jpg]
That is a rather long name
(06-22-2020, 03:01 AM)artistformerlyknownasargentus Wrote: Thank you!!   Feels right homey, and I lurve the smilies!    thank you all for having me.. tinyloveit

BIAD or Gordi will be back tomorrow to help you with an avatar of your choice.

They live across the pond from the U.S., so they're sleeping right now, getting ready for another big day in the graphics lounge.

Again, welcome!
(06-22-2020, 03:04 AM)Ahabstar Wrote: That is a rather long name

tinylaughing Yes, it is. The good thing is, you type out the first three or four letters of someone's name and RN will pop up the full name for you. Click on it, and it's done.   minusculebiggrin

Yes, but it is accurate.  ;o)
(06-22-2020, 03:06 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

tinylaughing Yes, it is. The good thing is, you type out the first three or four letters of someone's name and RN will pop up the full name for you. Click on it, and it's done.   minusculebiggrin

should I have truncated my name to the more known form?   If I should be zapped and reregistered, just say.
(06-22-2020, 03:09 AM)artistformerlyknownasargentus Wrote:

should I have truncated my name to the more known form?   If I should be zapped and reregistered, just say.

You'll have to ask a MOD, but personally, I see no reason to change it if that's the name you want.
(06-22-2020, 03:01 AM)artistformerlyknownasargentus Wrote: Thank you!!   Feels right homey, and I lurve the smilies!    thank you all for having me.. tinyloveit
[Image: avatarblue.jpg]Hi Hun! Good to see you! And as always, love the lizard! 
@"artistformerlyknownasargentus" 

Hi! :minusculehi:

You can have any name you want here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, guohua   :mediumlover:

You need any help just ask and if I can't do it, I know two people who can.

Enjoy and the drinks are on the house in the Lounge  minusculeguzzlingbeer
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thanks for dropping in Argentus.  Wouldn't be whole without you!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(06-22-2020, 03:09 AM)artistformerlyknownasargentus Wrote:

Nope, you're good - just don't be surprised if I occasionally refer to you as "Argentus" from time to time, because I'm the lazy sort! Welcome aboard! Saves me from having to rent a boat to come visit!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

WELCOME!!!

And YES, we can change your username if you so desire....
I used to be Susan.... no, hang on.... that was just that dream from Thursday night..... nurse... NURSE... It's happening AGAIN!!!! Ahem.

Give us a shout if you need anything.... I'll be in the sanatorium, East Wing, 7th level down, 4th door on the left, the purple one, padded both sides....

tinyhuh

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-22-2020, 08:23 AM)gordi Wrote: WELCOME!!!

And YES, we can change your username if you so desire....
I used to be Susan.... no, hang on....

I can vouch for this... and welcome artistformerlyknownasargentus .
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.