Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frozen Caveman Discovered in Himalaya
I did a search and found that this hasn't been posted.  It was put up on You Tube May 26 of this year.
This is an awesome discovery!  This caveman could date back millions of years, and offer a lot of information about human life from that period.

[Image: 700_fc5b495d27634f26a348febc7d6472e7.jpg?v=1467152369]

Quote:A group of climbers on an expedition in the Himalaya Mountains, have stumbled upon a complexe of caverns that seem to have recently surfaced after a series of violent avalanches in the region. Inside one of the caves, the team of Norwegian and Swedish mountaineers, found the remains of a humanoid male from the paleolithic era.

According to the primary analysis of the skeleton, it seems the bones belong to an adult male Homo habilis, which is believed to have lived from approximately 2.33 to 1.44 million years ago, during the Gelasian Pleistocene period. Further tests and analysis will be done to determine the exact nature of the remains, their age, and the individual’s cause of death.

A crude stone spear and a few badly damaged leather objects were also recovered on the site and are currently being studied.

Source

An Awesome, both for them and for us here through You Mystic Wanderer for bringing this to our Attention.
Thank You  minusculegoodjob
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I did a search and found that this hasn't been posted.  It was put up on You Tube May 26 of this year.
This is an awesome discovery!  This caveman could date back millions of years, and offer a lot of information about human life from that period.

[Image: 700_fc5b495d27634f26a348febc7d6472e7.jpg?v=1467152369]

Quote:A group of climbers on an expedition in the Himalaya Mountains, have stumbled upon a complexe of caverns that seem to have recently surfaced after a series of violent avalanches in the region. Inside one of the caves, the team of Norwegian and Swedish mountaineers, found the remains of a humanoid male from the paleolithic era.

According to the primary analysis of the skeleton, it seems the bones belong to an adult male Homo habilis, which is believed to have lived from approximately 2.33 to 1.44 million years ago, during the Gelasian Pleistocene period. Further tests and analysis will be done to determine the exact nature of the remains, their age, and the individual’s cause of death.

A crude stone spear and a few badly damaged leather objects were also recovered on the site and are currently being studied.

Source

God, Mystic's going to hate me... :(  (again!)

The only ORIGINAL report that I could find for this story appeared in the worldnewsdailyreport.com website.
The other articles on the net, and subsequent youtube videos etc appear to be based on that original article.

I don't know much about world news daily other than... they don't have a very good reputation for solid news!
In fact, they actually have a disclaimer ON THEIR OWN SITE which clearly states:
Quote:WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

It's a satirical and entertainment website which doesn't claim to actually publish "news" stories.

Other sites, like UFOMania, Disclose TV etc basically copy & paste this stuff, or make fancy videos of this content to generate hits on their own sites and video channels.

The clues are in the original article to be honest.
The photo was what first drew my suspicion.... is that an eye??? (An eye... that survived since the Paleolithic era?)
Then the spelling mistakes, and un-named "scientists".
No links to actual published announcements / papers / articles by the scientific team themselves.
No specific data included.... etc

It's another great story, but..... I'm afraid that it's very probably false.

Sorry!

Gx

(PS - Sources!)
Oh, Shit Gordi,,,,, You need to find a Place To Hide!!!!! tinylaughing
What you stated is true and Now I see The Eye Too!  tinyhuh

Kind of looks like a Frozen Orangutan. Like The One In The Movie 
[Image: tumblr_nylxv4bhmi1raqpvho1_500.png][Image: edXaG71.gif]
[Image: PDVD_442.BMP]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I read the headline, and got all excited - the Iceman has been found! I knew it would happen eventually, and here it is!

Then I read the fine print.

Homo Habilis, but found in the Himalayas. Bummer. I was all excited, then found out it was some kind of joke. Homo Habilis lived only in Africa. Homo Habilis did not make spears, stone tipped or otherwise, nor is there any evidence or even any likelihood that he had any idea on how to make leather or leather products. Homo Habilis was basically a monkey without a tail, who knew how to make marginally sharp rocks. A river can do that, if the water is fast enough.

Had they said Homo Erectus, Homo Antecessor, Home Neanderthalensis, or just about any other Homo, I might have retained my excitement, because those spread over the Earth, from England to China, and had weapons technology.

Homo Habilis, not so much. he couldn't find his way out of Africa.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’