Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could this be my new home?
(06-21-2020, 09:56 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: Catapult, Now there is a use! tinybiggrin

Good to see you BIAD minusculebeercheers

minusculebeercheers  you too!

If an avatar alteration or even a new one is required, the bare-thighed hermaphrodite with only two
brain-cells to rub together is here to solve the problem.
(Well, actually he isn't here exactly, he's in his shed.... but you know what I mean.)
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
From what I have been told, when women of a particular age remove there bra, the wrinkles on there face disappear.
(06-21-2020, 10:03 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 09:56 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: Catapult, Now there is a use! tinybiggrin

Good to see you BIAD minusculebeercheers

minusculebeercheers  you too!

If an avatar alteration or even a new one is required, the bare-thighed hermaphrodite with only two
brain-cells to rub together is here to solve the problem.
(Well, actually he isn't here exactly, he's in his shed.... but you know what I mean.)
tinywondering

Much appreciated! 

I've gone all Psychedelic loner and his Dog right now! But i'll hit you up If I feel a change.

minusculebeercheers
(06-21-2020, 10:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: From what I have been told, when women of a particular age remove there bra, the wrinkles on there face disappear.

Tis true, I seen it in a Movie once!

tinysurprised
(06-21-2020, 10:22 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 10:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: From what I have been told, when women of a particular age remove there bra, the wrinkles on there face disappear.

tinysurprised

I seen it in real life, so much horror in my  life.
(06-21-2020, 10:27 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 10:22 AM)Moonmagic Wrote:

tinysurprised

I seen it in real life, so much horror in my  life.

Usually when people one up me I am envious .... Usually!
I take off my Bra and Smooth Out The Winkle I was using for Tits  tinybighuh
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-21-2020, 08:28 PM)guohua Wrote: I take off my Bra and Smooth Out The Winkle I was using for Tits  tinybighuh

Good heavens woman... you're making BIAD's hand shake during his artwork!
tinycrying
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-21-2020, 08:28 PM)guohua Wrote: I take off my Bra and Smooth Out The Winkle I was using for Tits  tinybighuh

smallrofl You are too funny!

It was always my belief that when we older women take off our bra it only drags the wrinkles downward, making it appear that we are frowning. tinycrying
I guess it's only the younger women (child free) that lose the wrinkles?   minusculethinking

Too funny tinylaughing