Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could this be my new home?
Howdy!

What the heck I thought, let’s give this a shot and see how it goes? After repeated evictions and currently homeless, this seems like as good of a place as any to try to make a new home on the interwebs?

I already recognize many faces here as I too am an ATS reject. Banned 4 or 5 times over the course of 14 years and somewhere around 1400 combined posts as a member there actually and no my name is not Bernard*. With their apparent demise at hand and no way to say goodbye to some of the connections I made there, I thought with a possibly fresh start somewhere else I might be able to rebuild, reinvent and maybe make new connections? However, because I can be ridiculously wordy about things nobody wants to talk about, I’m also hopeful to continue my quest for masochistic fulfillment by being ignored and called mentally ill. Yay! tinyfunny

I can hardly wait! I’ll do my best to be a gracious guest and be polite and maintain a certain level of decorum. (just don’t piss me off – Haha!)

--Freija

*Formerly EKron, Freija, Kalamitous and a couple I don’t even remember!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
@"Freija"  
Quote:I can hardly wait! I’ll do my best to be a gracious guest and be polite and maintain a certain level of decorum. (just don’t piss me off – Haha!)
Not To Worry, you are at home now, Decorum just Flew out the Window, Have a Smelly Fart and make yourself at Home! 
hugedancingbaby  Welcome Home, you're among Friends and Family here.
Mentally Ill, Wordy or just Plain Crazy,,, we are here for you, so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mediumcouchpotato kick back, have a drink or smoke and enjoy.

If you need help with our site on the front page above the Shout-Out section you'll see and Link like this: Learn Our Board

Great to have you as a New Family and Friend.
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-20-2020, 09:49 PM)Freija Wrote: Howdy!

What the heck I thought, let’s give this a shot and see how it goes? After repeated evictions and currently homeless, this seems like as good of a place as any to try to make a new home on the interwebs?

I already recognize many faces here as I too am an ATS reject. Banned 4 or 5 times over the course of 14 years and somewhere around 1400 combined posts as a member there actually and no my name is not Bernard*. With their apparent demise at hand and no way to say goodbye to some of the connections I made there, I thought with a possibly fresh start somewhere else I might be able to rebuild, reinvent and maybe make new connections? However, because I can be ridiculously wordy about things nobody wants to talk about, I’m also hopeful to continue my quest for masochistic fulfillment by being ignored and called mentally ill. Yay! tinyfunny

I can hardly wait! I’ll do my best to be a gracious guest and be polite and maintain a certain level of decorum. (just don’t piss me off – Haha!)

--Freija

Welcome!  I'm a newbie here as well, lots of familiar faces 

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
WELCOME Freija

We're quite a laid-back bunch of Rogues here.
Shoutbox on the main page is your friend if you need anything... you can have a live chat with the mods/admins or other members there!

Explore and Enjoy!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-20-2020, 09:58 PM)guohua Wrote: ...kick back, have a drink or smoke and enjoy.

Wait. We can drink, smoke and fart here? Well damn! I'm kicking off my shoes, taking off my bra and burning a big fat one to celebrate! Woohoo!

I like this place already! :minusculehi:

Thanks!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(06-20-2020, 10:12 PM)Freija Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 09:58 PM)guohua Wrote: ...kick back, have a drink or smoke and enjoy.

Wait. We can drink, smoke and fart here? Well damn! I'm kicking off my shoes, taking off my bra and burning a big fat one to celebrate! Woohoo!

I like this place already! :minusculehi:

Thanks!

You Have A BRA ON!!???   tinywhat I never ware mine here  tinybigeyes but I'm Chinese and it takes a Really Cold Breeze to get them excited,,, our My husbands,,, tinytongue
Enjoy  smallcrackingup Don't forget to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[Image: 200.gif] Relax!
(06-20-2020, 10:17 PM)guohua Wrote: You Have A BRA ON!!???

So much for presenting some air of respectability and for trying to make a good first impression?

Actually, I wasn't wearing shoes, a bra or underwear when I wrote that but if that’s what I had said, it would have immediately revealed I'm a slobbish unsophisticated trailer park reject with no manners. I guess for complete disclosure, I should mention my hair has been in the same messy bun for the last 2½ days, I haven’t brushed my teeth since I woke up but to my credit, at least I used deodorant.

I guess people will find out soon enough anyway!  tinycool
(06-20-2020, 10:57 PM)Freija Wrote:

So much for presenting some air of respectability and for trying to make a good first impression?

Actually, I wasn't wearing shoes, a bra or underwear when I wrote that but if that’s what I had said, it would have immediately revealed I'm a slobbish unsophisticated trailer park reject with no manners. I guess for complete disclosure, I should mention my hair has been in the same messy bun for the last 2½ days, I haven’t brushed my teeth since I woke up but to my credit, at least I used deodorant.

LOLZ

Had to check to make sure my wife didn't start an account.

tinylaughing
-Abraham Lincoln

You're fine , I can't smell anyways, but beware when I eat chili dogs. 

Welcome aboard !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Glad (very happy, actually) to have you step inside @"Freija".  We don't have many females here on a regular basis. For the most part it's must Mrs. G and myself.

So, Welcome, welcome, welcome. smallgreenbananadancer

Hope to see you on the boards soon.
Fuckit!
I'm taking my Bra off too!

...no, hang on...
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-20-2020, 11:03 PM)beez Wrote:

LOLZ

tinylaughing

You should encourage her,,, just think of your benefits after a night out with the Rogue Girls @"Mystic Wanderer" , @"Freija"  myself and others [Image: DisguisedPassionateDormouse-size_restricted.gif][Image: magic-mike.gif]
(06-20-2020, 11:18 PM)guohua Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 11:03 PM)beez Wrote:

LOLZ

tinylaughing

You should encourage her,,, just think of your benefits after a night out with the Rogue Girls @"Mystic Wanderer" , @"Freija"  myself and others [Image: DisguisedPassionateDormouse-size_restricted.gif][Image: magic-mike.gif]

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
-Abraham Lincoln

--Freija

Hello. I'm new too. As many of us are recently (Ats). Been a great experience here so far. Been made so welcome. So from one who doesn't know what hes doing to another.  A big social distanced hi five!!!
(06-21-2020, 12:30 AM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:

--Freija

Hello. I'm new too. As many of us are recently (Ats). Been a great experience here so far. Been made so welcome. So from one who doesn't know what hes doing to another.  A big social distanced hi five!!!

@"Freija" 
If you need help you can ask, pm or go here for easy walk through help Learn Our Board Here
Guys have noooooooooooooooooo idea what it means when we ladies say, "take our bra off" smallgreenhurray    

Although, here lately, the next in line is taking the damn mask off once I get off work. Ugh ... tinysure 

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

What's a bra?
tinycrying

(and of course, welcome Freija!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-21-2020, 09:36 AM)BIAD Wrote: What's a bra?
tinycrying

(and of course, welcome Freija!)

Pretty sure you cook eggs in them, or fill them with Jelly

tinywondering
(06-21-2020, 09:40 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: Pretty sure you cook eggs in them, or fill them with Jelly

tinywondering

Thank you Moonmagic and can I add that it is wonderful that you've joined us.

The bra query is obviously not my question but Boy In A Dress', I went to make coffee and
he hijacked my laptop while I was away. BIAD doesn't wear one of those devices, a situation
that has terrified many a neighbour and brought excitement to the trash-collectors every Thursday.

I will relay your answer to the simple-minded Man-Girl when he returns from his shed and also add
that -even though such a contraption is partly elasticated, using it as a catapult to scare Mrs. Miggins
across the road at night by pelting her window with stolen eggs from my fridge, is not a good idea.

What made me smile is that even though BIAD's bosom is unfettered with a brassiere, it does look like
he's carrying jelly in there sometimes!
tinyhuh
Thank you.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-21-2020, 09:49 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 09:40 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: Pretty sure you cook eggs in them, or fill them with Jelly

tinywondering

Thank you Moonmagic and can I add that it is wonderful that you've joined us.

The bra query is obviously not my question but Boy In A Dress', I went to make coffee and
he hijacked my laptop while I was away. BIAD doesn't wear one of those devices, a situation
that has terrified many a neighbour and brought excitement to the trash-collectors every Thursday.

I will relay your answer to the simple-minded Man-Girl when he returns from his shed and also add
that -even though such a contraption is partly elasticated, using it as a catapult to scare Mrs. Miggins
across the road at night by pelting her window with stolen eggs from my fridge, is not a good idea.

What made me smile is that even though BIAD's bosom is unfettered with a brassiere, it does look like
he's carrying jelly in there sometimes!
tinyhuh
Thank you.
tinybiggrin
Catapult, Now there is a use! tinybiggrin

Good to see you BIAD minusculebeercheers