Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Kerry Warns of Revolution if Trump Re-Elected
This is going to be an interesting year for all of us, both in the US and Europe   link

Quote:By Kristinn Taylor
Published June 19, 2020 at 2:25pm
1278 Comments

Share on Facebook(27k)Tweet?subject=John%20Kerry%20Warns%20of%20Revolution%20if%20Trump%20Re-Elected&body=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F06%2Fjohn-kerry-warns-revolution-trump-re-elected%2F

Former Obama Secretary of State John Kerry warned of revolution if President Trump is reelected and voters believe the election was not fair. Kerry made the remarks Friday morning in a virtual Copenhagen Democracy Summit appearance with former NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen who was also the former prime minister of Denmark and Australian reporter Ryan Heath with Politico.
[Image: John-Kerry-Copenhagen-Democracy-Summit-S...00x296.jpg]
[Image: John-Kerry-Anders-Fogh-Rasmussen-Ryan-He...00x253.jpg]
In response to a follow-up question by an observer after Heath asked Kerry about his experience losing the 2004 presidential election and whether he thinks Trump would leave office “in the manner we’ve been accustomed” should he lose in November, Kerry likened the potential unrest in reaction to a Trump victory to the 1770s American Revolution where British colonists waged a war for independence from Great Britain. Kerry also compared the unrest in 2020 to 1968 where the U.S. saw assassinations, riots and the burning of cities across the county.
Kerry’s remarks were first reported by the Washington Examiner:
TRENDING: One Dead, Another Injured in Overnight CHOP Zone Shooting in Seattle
“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
After praising the George Floyd protests, Kerry said, “We have not a had a year like this in the United States since 1968 when Martin Luther King was assassinated, Bobby Kennedy assassinated and we had major challenges in our streets.”
Kerry also trashed President Trump’s foreign policy which has rolled back Obama policies including the Iran nuclear deal.
A Periscope video of Kerry’s remarks on a possible civil war can be seen at the 2:22 mark

Quote:[Image: K8hFZpxM_normal.jpg]
[/url]AndersFogh Rasmussen

@AndersFoghR

Join us now at Copenhagen Democracy Summit where we'll be talking to @EU_Commission VP @VeraJourova

And after I'll be talking to @JohnKerry and @PoliticoRyan #DefendDemocracy https://www.pscp.tv/AoDemocracies/1nAKEAvpwmVKL …
[Image: rqEXP_Aa?format=jpg&name=386x202]
Alliance of Democracies @AoDemocracies
Copenhagen Democracy Summit 2020 - June 19
pscp.tv

3:24 PM - Jun 19, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

32 people are talking about this

[url=https://twitter.com/AndersFoghR/status/1273954791664877569]
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
I think there will be a crapfest (can I say shitstorm?) after the election REGARDLESS who gets elected.
(06-20-2020, 06:25 PM)beez Wrote: I think there will be a crapfest (can I say shitstorm?) after the election REGARDLESS who gets elected.

And where is that band who so vuntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution!
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
It doesn't matter WHAT President Trump does, they will say he cheated.

All we need to do is take back the House so we can get the obstructionists out of the way, then look out!  President Trump will be turned loose to get this country back to the great nation it used to be, the police will be respected again, and jobs will be plentiful.

Life will be the best is has been in decades.
The best part will be watching the corrupt politicians marched off to jail. That includes both parties.
GET THEM OUT OF CAPITOL HILL!
(06-20-2020, 06:25 PM)beez Wrote: I think there will be a crapfest (can I say shitstorm?) after the election REGARDLESS who gets elected.

OKAY,,, Shitstorm, Shitstorm, Shitstorm  minusculemooning Yes you can!  minusculebiggrin
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-20-2020, 07:04 PM)guohua Wrote:

OKAY,,, Shitstorm, Shitstorm, Shitstorm  minusculemooning Yes you can!  minusculebiggrin

YAY!

SHITSTORM. . .ummm. . . . I mean, crap.

A Shitstorm.

tinybighuh
Sounds like Kerry is "getting the word out"...could this be construed as an instigator type of move?!

I mean, why even say something to this effect unless one WANTS this to actually happen.

People are already uneasy due to COVID, lockdowns, protests (some kinds are okay, while others are not minusculerolleyes ), riots, economy shutdown, etc etc

So why, pray tell, must Kerry fan the flames suggesting such a thing?
Unless that is his overall intention.

Maybe instill fear of the what if Trump were to win, hoping to sway people to vote Democrat. Dunno

Feels like the same tactic they tried in 2016, but this time using revolution since the atmosphere is already volatile.

Yup, 2020 will be remembered as the "Shitstorm Year"

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

No end to the fear mongering, it seems.

The establishment doesn't appear to appreciate having its cozy little club put under a spotlight.

Cheers
Nope, it is all, Orange Man Bad, Party that Created The KKK Good  minusculeheadbanging
I will say this much....

If the Democrats want to win the Oval Office, first they must pick a good candidate.

Sorry, but Hillary was not a good pick IMO. Other than having too much baggage, she was not overly liked and was considered a hardliner establishment player.

Not sure really why the Dems thought that insulting half the population would win them votes, but calling voters deplorable, racists, sexists, bigots, etc etc, trying to shame them into voting for her, clearly was the wrong move. As it showed in the end.
Despite the many MSM polls showing Hillary with a large lead over Trump.

You can attack the candidate, but bad idea to attack and insult the voters outright like they did.

Now the Dems have Biden running.........no offense, but Biden was passed off in the Obama admin as the goofy Grandfather, often saying silly things at times.

Oh wait, Biden still does.
Gotta love his arrogant remark of "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black" comment.
Yep, his people had to do a lot of damage control on that one I imagine.

Point being.....if the Dems lose again, that is no one's fault but their own for not coming up with a good candidate that the majority of people like.

Of course, they will throw doubt out there about the votes and question whether it was rigged or not *sigh*
Another Russian collusion I suppose.

As an Independent, I do not see Biden winning unless there is some underhanded shenanigans, which politicians alike are known to do.
He just doesn't have what it takes to beat Trump. I find him as a very weak candidate, with no talk of policies, only talk of Trump.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@senona 
I heard they were looking at Michelle Obama. 
[Image: img.jpg?width=980]
[Image: DiFVYTCVQAA9QlN.jpg][Image: e6636f9edd7032e993d8edaede37372d.jpg]
So, I don't care, but they need to be Truthful with the Public.
I-freakin'-ronic.

The revolution is already underway because Trump might be re-elected. The progressives are already taking over sections of cities, looting, burning, killing... and all because they don't want to lose a free and fair election (again). Forget the excuses; they're just that. The virus? That was an excuse to tank the economy and take away Trump's trump card. Didn't work; people didn't blame him, and his previous performance economically made him more attractive in 2020 to rebuild the economy. Then we need mail-in voting... hoo, boy, what could go wrong there? The police brutality thing? Yep, make everyone out to be a racist, then slip Kamala Harris in for VP to get her and Biden elected. Biden is suffering from dementia, so he'll be out anyway in a couple months.

But they created a monster they cannot control.

Think about it... what would you do? You have hyped up a mob into absolute mayhem over shooting a black person, so now black people are marching on the police precincts... you can't shoot them without making yourself out to be the bad guy! There's only one response: run away. Let the mob rule and hope you can hang in until after the election. Placate them... fire anyone who shoots a black guy and charge them with the worst possible charge. But what's going to happen when the cop that shot Brooks in Atlanta walks free? He will, you know. There's no way anyone will get a jury to convict a cop for shooting in that situation. Might get a few, but it takes all 12. What;s gonna happen when Floyd's killer walks free? He will too. People who were sympathetic to him before the riots are not sympathetic any more; they're thinking about what to do if their town is taken over.

The whole damn country is going to explode like a pound of gunpowder in an overheated steel pipe.

Kerry knows this, too, the sicko.

TheRedneck
(06-22-2020, 08:35 AM)guohua Wrote: @senona 

Good for them. No one else is.

TheRedneck

It appears the same to me. Both sides seem to be beating their plowshares into swords, and I don't see any way to fend of the shitstorm that is coming regardless of who wins. I don't know if the distinction has ever been sharper, or the chasm wider between the opposing camps. The totalitarians had gotten so close to their goal they could taste it, and then it suddenly got snatched away, which made them... restive. The liberty faction saw what was coming, how it got headed off and derailed, and are very well aware of the cause of the current unrest as a result of it.

Either way it goes, one side or the other is going to have what we call around here a "shit-hissy". It's just that the totalitarian side has a jump on it with their riots. They're practicing.

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(06-20-2020, 06:19 PM)Wallfire Wrote: This is going to be an interesting year for all of us, both in the US and Europe   link

Quote:By Kristinn Taylor
Published June 19, 2020 at 2:25pm
1278 Comments

Share on Facebook(27k)Tweet?subject=John%20Kerry%20Warns%20of%20Revolution%20if%20Trump%20Re-Elected&body=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F06%2Fjohn-kerry-warns-revolution-trump-re-elected%2F

Former Obama Secretary of State John Kerry warned of revolution if President Trump is reelected and voters believe the election was not fair. Kerry made the remarks Friday morning in a virtual Copenhagen Democracy Summit appearance with former NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen who was also the former prime minister of Denmark and Australian reporter Ryan Heath with Politico.

I am sure both sides have their props and scripts ready to go. I say the best thing we can do, is to turn off the TV, put our cell phones in the drawer, and refuse to engage the madness. No one around here is going to be doing anything different than they do every day. They may waste a couple more boxes of ammunition than usual on the target range, that almost everyone has in their backyard, but none of us is going to go out and burn down the neighborhood or attack their neighbor.

Now I am not saying we don't have a few hot heads, that may remove your sign from your property if they consider it an offense, they may even take a baseball bat to your mailbox, but I don't see them going much further than that. People have grown accustomed to responding as conditioned, but since so many of us claim to now be "woke", I am hoping that they will not rush in to play the game.

I would say get a six pack of beer or some pop corn and watch the show, but I hope we don't even raise their view ratings by one person.
Kerry is involved in some shenanigans over in the Ukraine that will land him in jail if Trump wins a second term. If we are lucky, maybe he'll end up there BEFORE this election.

He and all the other corrupt deep state actors are scared to death, and they are coming out with every tool they have to get rid of Trump before the people learn what dishonest, lying MFers they all are.

Kerry can kiss this!   minusculemooning
(06-22-2020, 07:19 AM)senona Wrote: Sounds like Kerry is "getting the word out"...could this be construed as an instigator type of move?!

I mean, why even say something to this effect unless one WANTS this to actually happen.

People are already uneasy due to COVID, lockdowns, protests (some kinds are okay, while others are not minusculerolleyes ), riots, economy shutdown, etc etc

So why, pray tell, must Kerry fan the flames suggesting such a thing?
Unless that is his overall intention.

Maybe instill fear of the what if Trump were to win, hoping to sway people to vote Democrat. Dunno

Feels like the same tactic they tried in 2016, but this time using revolution since the atmosphere is already volatile.

Yup, 2020 will be remembered as the "Shitstorm Year"

The problem with talking rebellion, riots, and revolution, in this case, there is there are loads of people on the other side which is why it feels so forced so manipulated so brainwashed. Somebody some country some entity wants the US to be violently divided. I agree either way there will likely be riots, the difference is if Trump wins the media will be egging the brainwashed left on and loving every minute of it. 

It was like talking to my beautiful intelligent decidedly liberal daughter, and we got a great relationship talk about all kinds of stuff. Anyway talking about exactly this and she said there will be riots if Trump gets elected, and I said so I am supposed to forget my values and ideals because of a threat? It is no different than a spoiled child screaming when they don't get their way. Besides there is no way Trump could steal this election he has too many eyes on him lol and he is gonna get accused of cheating regardless, it's virtually guaranteed
(06-22-2020, 08:35 AM)guohua Wrote: @senona 
[Image: img.jpg?width=980]
[Image: DiFVYTCVQAA9QlN.jpg][Image: e6636f9edd7032e993d8edaede37372d.jpg]
So, I don't care, but they need to be Truthful with the Public.

These Michael Obama dick-bulge pictures are killing me  tinylaughing

Very reminiscent of Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura

"Say hello to Captain Winky!"

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcShBbg6AduqdaENR2KAv...g&usqp=CAU]
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum."

-Roddy Piper