Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Amusing take on CHAZ
Unrolled Tweeter Thread from @MattsIdeaShop:

Autonomous Zone Day 1
Dear Professor Whoake, Well, we did it. I can’t believe we are actually dismantling the system! We got the cops out and set up a few co-ops food stands like you suggested. People are very happy. Everyone has really positive status updates. Talk soon.

A.Z. Day 2
Hey Professor Whoake,  So minor set back. A roaming band of homeless steampunks stole the co-ops supplies. We have a few sketchy pieces of fruit and enough water to last until tomorrow when we can resupply. The stores closed tho so I’m not sure where to go? Ttyl

A.Z. Day 2 [dusk]
they took the fruit and water. I don’t understand the steampunk genre. There’s rumors of a rapper warlord wandering around with an ak47. Your classes never taught us how to deal with that. Starting to think need a group of people to enforce our laws...

Day 3
U know what? F*** you “Professor” Yeah. I slept in a hut made from a torn down street sign & a CVS shopping cart. Pretty sure someone used me as a toilet. I have to pay armed guys to charge my device now. paid $13 just to be sure I could text u this ?? I’m changing majors.

Day 4 
no escape. a gypsy bartered me to the s/e sector warlord in exchange for the bagel store's wifi password. my warlord's name is Indigo Peaceblade. I recognize him from the Starbucks on Clark Ave. i think his real name is bryce. my job's to collect feces for farm soil.

day 5
the farm has been lost. A meth head took it over and challenged everyone to mortal combat for the farm. Yes, it’s basically just a small pile of soil on top of some cardboard but it’s our small pile of soil on top of cardboard. At least it was. He had two bamboo spears.

day 6
camp was raided by a quartet of unicyclers. i fled during the fracas. While roaming a neutral zone i was confronted by a man known as Big Juice. He controls a very large supply of batteries. He has deals with many warlords. No one touches Big Juice. i'm under his wing.

http://www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com/

This absolutely cracked me up and just thought I'd share.

tinydrroling
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-20-2020, 02:47 PM)beez Wrote: Unrolled Tweeter Thread from @MattsIdeaShop:

Autonomous Zone Day 1
Dear Professor Whoake, Well, we did it. I can’t believe we are actually dismantling the system! We got the cops out and set up a few co-ops food stands like you suggested. People are very happy. Everyone has really positive status updates. Talk soon.

A.Z. Day 2
Hey Professor Whoake,  So minor set back. A roaming band of homeless steampunks stole the co-ops supplies. We have a few sketchy pieces of fruit and enough water to last until tomorrow when we can resupply. The stores closed tho so I’m not sure where to go? Ttyl

A.Z. Day 2 [dusk]
they took the fruit and water. I don’t understand the steampunk genre. There’s rumors of a rapper warlord wandering around with an ak47. Your classes never taught us how to deal with that. Starting to think need a group of people to enforce our laws...

Day 3
U know what? F*** you “Professor” Yeah. I slept in a hut made from a torn down street sign & a CVS shopping cart. Pretty sure someone used me as a toilet. I have to pay armed guys to charge my device now. paid $13 just to be sure I could text u this ?? I’m changing majors.

Day 4 
no escape. a gypsy bartered me to the s/e sector warlord in exchange for the bagel store's wifi password. my warlord's name is Indigo Peaceblade. I recognize him from the Starbucks on Clark Ave. i think his real name is bryce. my job's to collect feces for farm soil.

day 5
the farm has been lost. A meth head took it over and challenged everyone to mortal combat for the farm. Yes, it’s basically just a small pile of soil on top of some cardboard but it’s our small pile of soil on top of cardboard. At least it was. He had two bamboo spears.

day 6
camp was raided by a quartet of unicyclers. i fled during the fracas. While roaming a neutral zone i was confronted by a man known as Big Juice. He controls a very large supply of batteries. He has deals with many warlords. No one touches Big Juice. i'm under his wing.

http://www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com/

This absolutely cracked me up and just thought I'd share.

tinydrroling

Me too! The odd-part is that this narrative isn't that far from the truth!
smallroflmao smallroflmao
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
But...but...   The MSM and the mayor all say CHOP, formally known as CHAZ, is a peaceful, loving community of young people just voicing their concerns over living in a Capitalist nation that requires they may need to leave their video games and get a job to make it out of their mommy's basement.

You mean to tell me this isn't true?   tinywhat 

smallroflmao

Your story sounds like the real truth, as shown on videos from independent reporters. Call them You Tubers if you wish, but at least they show us what's really going on.

I think the mayor or governor should cut their power, water, and wi-fi connection. See how fast they leave out when they have to "rough it" for a few hours.  I doubt they'd make it longer than that.   minusculebiggrin
(06-20-2020, 05:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: But...but...   The MSM and the mayor all say CHOP, formally known as CHAZ, is a peaceful, loving community of young people just voicing their concerns over living in a Capitalist nation that requires they may need to leave their video games and get a job to make it out of their mommy's basement.

You mean to tell me this isn't true?   tinywhat 

smallroflmao

Your story sounds like the real truth, as shown on videos from independent reporters. Call them You Tubers if you wish, but at least they show us what's really going on.

I think the mayor or governor should cut their power, water, and wi-fi connection. See how fast they leave out when they have to "rough it" for a few hours.  I doubt they'd make it longer than that.   minusculebiggrin

It looks great!  tinywhat

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7793]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That Picture,,,,,,[Image: bidiotw.png.jpg] I'm Sorry, but,,,, smallrofl  giggling No I can't help it,,,,  smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]