Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
House, Trance and Chillout Music etc.
one more..my favourite:

Evening all minusculebeercheers
@Moonmagic 

Quote:lol Sorry Daphne [Image: tinydrooling.png] It's just a European thing, most of the stuff we progressed to and invented just hasn't made it's way over to America with any noise, you guys like to keep things tame, that's not a knock at all, people like what they like!

I love any type of music to be honest, I live for music! there are a handful of genres I don't like, Grime, garage, hip hop, R&B, funk and jazz, anything else I am game. My favourites are 50's, 60's, Punk, Classical, and most Electronic (except house) especially the harder, melodic and uptempo flavours!

Yes, I know.  TheDoctor46 posted a song I liked over 2 years ago, that didn't play here until eight months later.  

ooh boy hope yall are ready

I could go on and on.

But I'll end this one with this.

Jamming to this right now,reminds me of home......

Sorry, forgot how to post this..

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
I'm still stuck in a Disco Death Race......since the year 2000.
(07-10-2020, 06:06 AM)kdog Wrote: Jamming to this right now,reminds me of home......

Sorry, forgot how to post this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUE7zJB704

Help you out My Friend
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

(07-10-2020, 09:45 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

Love those 2. Second city one of my all time faves  minusculebiggrin
My all-time favorite chill out music. Favorite usage included late night, dark stretch of overnight road trip interstate, sitting around the bonfire late at night camping in the middle of nowhere, and the ol' standby, falling asleep. Aptly named, "Chill Out", by The KLF (Jimmy Cauty & Bill Drummond.)
A lazy Sunday morning tune. Just sat here in the morning sun with a nice coffee
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]
(07-13-2020, 11:57 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8031]