Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A WARM Welcome to Boucho
Welcome Aboard @"Boucho" 

Thanks for "going Rogue" - I hope you like our little slice of Conspiracy, News, Weird & Wonderful, Technology and Fun!

Any questions? Just pop a message in our live Shoutbox on the main page or pm any one of the mods/admins.

See you on the boards...

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
@"Boucho" 
Great to see you, enjoy and welcome to the family.
Need help navigating our home.
just above the Shout out area you'll see Learning our board here just click.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Welcome to the crazy house @"Boucho" .  

I hope you like it here. Looking forward to seeing you on the threads.   tinybiggrin
(06-20-2020, 10:21 AM)gordi Wrote: Welcome Aboard @"Boucho" 

Thanks for "going Rogue" - I hope you like our little slice of Conspiracy, News, Weird & Wonderful, Technology and Fun!

Any questions? Just pop a message in our live Shoutbox on the main page or pm any one of the mods/admins.

See you on the boards...

G

Hello and thank you, I'm just looking around and working out what is what.
(06-20-2020, 10:14 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Boucho" 
Great to see you, enjoy and welcome to the family.
Need help navigating our home.
just above the Shout out area you'll see Learning our board here just click.

Thank you kindly.
(06-20-2020, 10:21 AM)gordi Wrote: Welcome Aboard @"Boucho" 

See you on the boards...

G
Cheers Gordi , see ya on the boards.
Greetings and salutations, Boucho! Welcome home! I have a question - who were you at the other board? I ask because I recall a "Boncho", but not a "Boucho" from over there. I was nenothtu in that incarnation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-20-2020, 11:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome to the crazy house @"Boucho" .  

I hope you like it here. Looking forward to seeing you on the threads.   tinybiggrin

Thanks, right back at ya.
Welcome Boucho and I hope you have a great time here.

Boy In A Dress (BIAD) sews avatars for a hobby and if you'd like one and wish it specially
customised, drop him a private message. Thank you.

I'm also attempting to wean him onto wearing underpants, so if you have any spare...

Forget that bit.
tinysure
Welcome.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-22-2020, 09:11 AM)BIAD Wrote: Welcome Boucho and I hope you have a great time here.

Boy In A Dress (BIAD) sews avatars for a hobby and if you'd like one and wish it specially
customised, drop him a private message. Thank you.

I'm also attempting to wean him onto wearing underpants, so if you have any spare...

Forget that bit.
tinysure
Welcome.
Hi, sounds good cheers, I'll have a shop around and get back to ya.

And sorry I haven't worn underwear in years. tinybiggrin
(06-22-2020, 07:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Greetings and salutations, Boucho! Welcome home! I have a question - who were you at the other board? I ask because I recall a "Boncho", but not a "Boucho" from over there. I was nenothtu in that incarnation

Hello and thanks for the greeting.
Sent you a pm. Cheers
(06-22-2020, 09:20 AM)Boucho Wrote: Hi, sounds good cheers, I'll have a shop around and get back to ya.

Thank you and it's okay about the under-crackers, it's just some of my neighbours take exception
when he's fixing his shed roof and unknowingly displaying his... well, his doo-dahs.
tinycrying
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-22-2020, 09:22 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 09:20 AM)Boucho Wrote: Hi, sounds good cheers, I'll have a shop around and get back to ya.

Thank you and it's okay about the under-crackers, it's just some of my neighbours take exception
when he's fixing his shed roof and unknowingly displaying his... well, his doo-dahs.
tinycrying
Some people pay good money for a show like that, perhaps set up kiosk and charge for the privilege .  minusculebiggrin