Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My UFO Sighting
[Image: ag5ed36316.png]

[Image: uc5ed36306.png]

[Image: ul5ed362fb.png]

[Image: xg5ed362ea.png]

Some of you may have read this already, but a couple of weeks ago I was using my drone for some routine tasks around the house hanging out with my daughter and a neighbor when suddenly something in the sky caught my attention

I immediately sent the drone up and towards it, and was able to get the following pictures and video

Here's the video and be advised it is difficult to spot the object: https://streamable.com/axtsn9
smallawesome  That is interesting. Could be a UFO or a Planet, who knows, but a Great Find!  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It's a little slow in here right now, but hopefully that will change soon. 

I need to clean my computer screen to see better of what you are showing. 

Thanks for sharing !

Cheers !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Yes, it's slow for now. I know many more will start coming on now that we have more members. Some of our regulars live across the pond, so I'd say they have gone to bed now.

Things will liven up soon, don't fret.

On topic, nice find. I'm a big UFO enthusiast. A little small for me to see it, but I'll take your word for it.
I've seen UFOs all my life, so I know for a FACT they exist.
And when say UFO, I mean craft not from this world. minusculeknocks
(06-19-2020, 11:18 PM)kdog Wrote: It's a little slow in here right now, but hopefully that will change soon. 

I need to clean my computer screen to see better of what you are showing. 

Thanks for sharing !

Cheers !

Yes, like @"Mystic Wanderer"  said, right now about 1/2 our members live across that Big Pond.

Hopefully we'll have more here during all hours.
For folks having trouble trying to see the object, I blew it up 400%, cropped it, and in the second image did a little saturation work to bring it out. These come from the second image above. BIAD can probably do a better job, but this is my quick and nasty effort:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7771]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7772]

It appears to be a spherical object, without wings, so I dunno what keeps it airborne, but the clud behind it and lack of Earth beneath it does suggest that it is indeed airborne.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

minusculegoodjob  @"Ninurta"
It looks like the same thing I saw in Belen New Mexico, except there were three of 'em.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7773]

It was daylight, around 4.00.pm and my family and I were outside enjoying the motel pool we were staying at.
The weather was sunny, with clouds moving westwards and a rainstorm approaching from the same direction.

Looking around as I was drying myself, I saw three ball-like objects travelling northwards at what I believed
was around a couple of 100 feet above the main road (Highway 25). They travelled in a line and didn't do
anything spectacular until they got to my two-o'clock from my position

As the thunderhead clouds arrived, these off-white spheres floated up into the storm and at times, I could
see them way up where the blue of the sky could be spotted amongst the clouds. Their behaviour was like
a spiralling motion during this time.

But what JBurns provided (along with Ninurta's blow-ups) is exactly what I observed.
minusculethumbsup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.