Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America, you want the truth?
This is who we are fighting.
[Image: Black-Lives-Matter-Communist-435x245.jpg] [Image: America-and-Communism.jpg]
Quote:YES, it’s communism we face, and the revolutionary playbook is unfolding right on schedule

Quote:One of the primary ways to psychologically manipulate a nation into accepting communism is to divide people into classes and motivate these groups to prioritize their group identity over their individual freedom.

With individual freedom there comes opportunity, risk and personal responsibility that yields both consequence and reward. Freedom itself is the fairest concept, allowing each person to forge their own path, with various results. But there’s no guarantee of fairness in the result of our decisions, and there’s definitely no equality in the trajectory of our personal reactions, associations and beliefs.
You can read the rest of this article here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Between now and the election there is going to be every kind of left wing madness one can imagine IMO.. 

Looking at the Tulsa rally where supposedly one million people have signed up to attend..... I think the only way Trump could lose the election is if it was proven he had sex with Hilary Clinton; then they would need pics or it did not happen !!! YUKKKKKKKKKKK.
(06-20-2020, 12:09 PM)727Sky Wrote: Between now and the election there is going to be every kind of left wing madness one can imagine IMO.. 

Looking at the Tulsa rally where supposedly one million people have signed up to attend..... I think the only way Trump could lose the election is if it was proven he had sex with Hilary Clinton; then they would need pics or it did not happen !!! YUKKKKKKKKKKK.

I dont think they have every made a camera that would survive that. But if they did the advert for it would be interesting

A HILARY TRUMP DOGGY STYLE SEX IMAGE SURVIVAL CAMERA 

It would also be fun to know which one is down on all fours
(06-19-2020, 10:05 PM)guohua Wrote: This is who we are fighting.

It Will get Worse Soon . God Help US .

https://tv.infowars.com/index/display/id/10756[Image: Black-Lives-Matter-Communist-435x245.jpg] [Image: America-and-Communism.jpg]
Quote:YES, it’s communism we face, and the revolutionary playbook is unfolding right on schedule

Quote:One of the primary ways to psychologically manipulate a nation into accepting communism is to divide people into classes and motivate these groups to prioritize their group identity over their individual freedom.

With individual freedom there comes opportunity, risk and personal responsibility that yields both consequence and reward. Freedom itself is the fairest concept, allowing each person to forge their own path, with various results. But there’s no guarantee of fairness in the result of our decisions, and there’s definitely no equality in the trajectory of our personal reactions, associations and beliefs.
You can read the rest of this article here: Source
All the people that are frothing at the mouth and fueling this unrest are either knowing pushing the communist/anti american agenda or just too stupid to realize they are being played by others and are so enthralled at the concept of having an original thought, that they dive right into "character".

The next few months are going to be the "longest" in US history.

You thought 2016 was nuts, all stops are going to be pulled out. 

It's going to be one hell of a show, that's for sure.
Lightbulb 
(06-20-2020, 12:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 12:09 PM)727Sky Wrote: Between now and the election there is going to be every kind of left wing madness one can imagine IMO.. 

I dont think they have every made a camera that would survive that. But if they did the advert for it would be interesting

The Witch Needs to be Chastised Soon , or if not , NeverChastised Soon , or Not Ever...............

[Image: mk581eba08.jpg]

Thanks for my nightmare later tonight lol
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(06-30-2020, 03:51 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: All the people that are frothing at the mouth and fueling this unrest are either knowing pushing the communist/anti american agenda or just too stupid to realize they are being played by others and are so enthralled at the concept of having an original thought, that they dive right into "character".

The next few months are going to be the "longest" in US history.

You thought 2016 was nuts, all stops are going to be pulled out. 

It's going to be one hell of a show, that's for sure.

Agreed it's gonna be a hell of a show.  A nauseating cringe fest guaranteed.  

I'd bet a paycheck that a fair amount of voters don't even know what they're voting for, or what their candidate believes in.  Actually, the candidates probably don't even know what they believe in either.  They believe in whatever's gonna get votes.

From what I've seen, it's probably just another superbowl to a lot of these voters.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(06-30-2020, 03:55 AM)Zanti Misfit Wrote:

The Witch Needs to be Chastised Soon , or if not , NeverChastised Soon , or Not Ever...............

that mouth and eyes are just disturbing as hell. man don't post shit like that.
(06-30-2020, 04:49 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

That's not the worst of it, if you look closely you can make out a pretty abstract tit. 
According to bill, this is actually a photo from a "glamour shots" session that hillary took in the mid 90's. So you know a real life candid would be so much worse.
(06-30-2020, 04:51 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: According to bill, this is actually a photo from a "glamour shots"

"glamour shots

smallrofl smallrofl
(06-30-2020, 04:55 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:51 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: According to bill, this is actually a photo from a "glamour shots"

"glamour shots

smallrofl smallrofl

That totally just popped into my head from nowhere, that random obscure 2 year fad from the 90's. 

It's either comic genius.....or I have some form of brain tumor.....*crosses fingers*
Lightbulb 
(06-30-2020, 04:49 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

Yeah , I know Man , the Truth Hurts . Sorry . Evil is Never Pretty .