Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The BLack Lives Matter Con Job
(06-26-2020, 05:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:The co-founder of Black Lives Matter names a convicted cop killer as one of her heroes, and the BLM national organization is fiscally sponsored through a leftist group whose board of directors includes a convicted terrorist.
Alicia Garza, one of three co-founders of the Black Lives Matter national organization, has repeatedly talked about how convicted cop killer and wanted domestic terrorist Joanne Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, is one of her main inspirations. Susan Rosenberg, a member of the board of directors for the left-wing Thousand Currents group, which handles the intake of donations made to Black Lives Matter, is a convicted terrorist who, among other things, was suspected of helping Shakur escape from prison.

Rosenberg, who was listed as the vice chairwoman of the board of directors for Thousand Currents until the webpage was pulled down this week, as first reported by the Capital Research Center, had been a member of the radical leftist revolutionary militant group known as the May 19th Communist Organization, affiliated with the Weather Underground terrorist group and other radicals. She was convicted on weapons and explosives charges and sentenced to 58 years in prison, serving 16 years before being pardoned by President Bill Clinton in January 2001.

Black Lives Matter, which is not a 501©(3) charitable group, uses an IRS-approved 501©(3) organization — Thousand Currents — as its fiscal sponsor, and so donations made on the Black Lives Matter website through the left-wing ActBlue donation platform go to Thousand Currents, which says it then distributes them to Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter has gained a vast amount of national attention, and funding, since the death in Minneapolis police custody of George Floyd on Memorial Day.

I won't post the rest because it's long. It is an interesting read though.
Continue here: Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board

That looks like an "organization" that needs to be investigated by the IRS, etc.
The Goonies R good enough
A quick update for how the loving, peaceful protests by BLM are going:

Louisville Police Arrest Fellow Protester and Mass Shooter Steven Nelson Lopez — Fired into Crowd at BLM Camp at Jefferson Square Park Killing One

Quote:At least two people were shot at the Black Lives Matter protest in Louisville’s Jefferson Square Park on Saturday.

Police have confirmed that one person has died from their injuries.

The shocking shooting was captured on a Facebook livestream, which has since been removed, but multiple people captured the clip.

First responders were seen putting a victim on a stretcher into an ambulance, but it is unclear how many people were shot or their conditions.

“Officers cleared the park completely and have secured the entire area so homicide detectives can conduct their investigation,” LMPD spokesman Lamont Washington told the Courier Journal on Saturday evening at 11:27 p.m. “Detectives are trying to gather as much information as possible in order to identify all who were involved in the incident.”

Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer said in a statement Saturday evening that he is “deeply saddened by the violence that erupted in Jefferson Square Park tonight, where those who have been voicing their concerns have been gathered.”
“It is a tragedy that this area of peaceful protest is now a crime scene,” Fischer said. “My thanks to the first responders who assisted at the scene. I will have more to say tomorrow, as additional information becomes available.”

People have been gathering in that park for nearly a month to protest the death of Breonna Taylor, who was killed in the city during a drug raid in March. The city was also subjected to violent riots at the end of May and beginning of June after the death of a criminal in Minneapolis Police custody.
If people want to understand what is going on now, study history. Stalin type communism is a good place to start. Communism always uses the same basic systems and is very good at changing the systems to suit the times.
The basic system is
Identified an enemy
Divide the people 
Control information.
Violence and fear.
Control industry
Oppress the people who fight for you ( if a person(people) fights for your revolution, they will fight to over through you when you dont not carry out your promises.
What is happening now is a copy of what Stalin did, but without the NKVD/KGB, but who knows.
Keep a close watch on the army, they are going after the police, army next
(06-26-2020, 02:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 02:40 PM)LSU2018 Wrote: The black KKK is getting money from tons of big business. Look at all the millionaires talking about it. Everyone of them are anti-Trump. When I turn on Netflix, I see that they have a banner to support blacks lives manipulated. When I go to Amazon, I see a banner that says "We're working with black lives manipulated". When I open my Bleacher Report SPORTS app, I see a huge thread that they're working with black lives manipulated. Democrat city leaders are letting the manipulated black people deface the streets by painting it real big across the entire street. 

At first, everyone was like "Ok, yeah, I see their point, no problem." and now when I scroll through the comments, the majority of them are now along the lines of "I'm sick and tired of this bullshit being shoved down my throat. Enough is enough." I knew it would happen. I've been telling people to let it go, sit back, relax, and watch the shit show as Americans grow sicker and sicker until they push back. 

It's almost as though these large corporations are all secretly in the bag for Donald Trump. There's no way they can be stupid enough to think pushing blm can actually bring people together or attract more "members". No way.

All money donated to BLM goes to ActBlue.  From there it is funneled into programs/campaigns for democrat politicians.
I believe I read that right now the money is going to Joe Biden for POTUS campaign.
I also posted a meme showing where the democrat canidates had all received $$ from the BLM movement before Joe won the pick.  (It's is in a different thread somewhere.)

BLM is nothing more than a money laundering scheme. And the blacks actually think they're fighting for THEIR own cause.
Geez!   minusculebonker

They redefined the meaning of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"  tinybigeyes
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Maybe slightly off topic, but I was just wondering why the Confederate flag was never an issue while democRats were in office?

Bill Clinton and Al Gore even showed it in the background of an ad campaign.
I guess it's only a problem now because a Republican is in office?

[Image: EcaQHkIXkAA5FKy?format=png&name=small]
(07-08-2020, 09:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Maybe slightly off topic, but I was just wondering why the Confederate flag was never an issue while democRats were in office?

Bill Clinton and Al Gore even showed it in the background of an ad campaign.
I guess it's only a problem now because a Republican is in office?

[Image: EcaQHkIXkAA5FKy?format=png&name=small]

That was a good find.
My husband didn't remember that one.
Throw it out there for all to see, THE RACIST DEMOCRATS!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
They are still destroying statues and they even burnt a statue of the Virgin Mary.

But why is it they are not taking down or destroying the statues of Black Slave Owners?

Quote:BATISTE: Marxist Take ‘Em Down NOLA Ignores Fact That Blacks Owned Slaves, Too

The Take ‘Em Down NOLA movement ignores unpopular historical facts while leading its removalist campaign. The group crusades against slave owners and people connected to the short-lived Confederate States of America, but it has long avoided the reality that Black people owned Black slaves and Blacks were part of the Confederacy. As complex as that past may be to some, New Orleans, Louisiana, has an even more convoluted history. And some of the Black heroes, honored with memorials, meet Take Em Down’s qualifications for removal.

Could it be because our education system and the world wide web doesn't teach or show this part of histroy.
Quote:Louisiana led all states in Black slave ownership, and it was not even close.
The 1830 United States census showed that 965 Louisiana Blacks owned 4,206 slaves.
According to that census, Louisiana had 25% of the total number of “free Black slave owners” in America and 33% of the total number of “slaves owned by free Blacks” in America.

The next highest in each category were Virginia with 948 Blacks owning 2,235 slaves and South Carolina with 464 Blacks owning 2,715 slaves. The New Orleans population was 46,082 in 1830, and locally 753 Blacks owned 2,349 slaves in the Crescent City.

Thirty years later, the number of Black slave owners had quadrupled.

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860, New Orleans had 10,689 non-slave Black residents, or free people of color as was a phrase of the era. Of those “over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city,” according to Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, America’s leading African Americanistorian.
Source

So was every Black in the South A Slave? NO!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-14-2020, 04:58 AM)guohua Wrote: They are still destroying statues and they even burnt a statue of the Virgin Mary.

But why is it they are not taking down or destroying the statues of Black Slave Owners?

Quote:BATISTE: Marxist Take ‘Em Down NOLA Ignores Fact That Blacks Owned Slaves, Too

The Take ‘Em Down NOLA movement ignores unpopular historical facts while leading its removalist campaign. The group crusades against slave owners and people connected to the short-lived Confederate States of America, but it has long avoided the reality that Black people owned Black slaves and Blacks were part of the Confederacy. As complex as that past may be to some, New Orleans, Louisiana, has an even more convoluted history. And some of the Black heroes, honored with memorials, meet Take Em Down’s qualifications for removal.

Could it be because our education system and the world wide web doesn't teach or show this part of histroy.
Quote:Louisiana led all states in Black slave ownership, and it was not even close.
The 1830 United States census showed that 965 Louisiana Blacks owned 4,206 slaves.
According to that census, Louisiana had 25% of the total number of “free Black slave owners” in America and 33% of the total number of “slaves owned by free Blacks” in America.

The next highest in each category were Virginia with 948 Blacks owning 2,235 slaves and South Carolina with 464 Blacks owning 2,715 slaves. The New Orleans population was 46,082 in 1830, and locally 753 Blacks owned 2,349 slaves in the Crescent City.

Thirty years later, the number of Black slave owners had quadrupled.

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860, New Orleans had 10,689 non-slave Black residents, or free people of color as was a phrase of the era. Of those “over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city,” according to Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, America’s leading African Americanistorian.
Source

So was every Black in the South A Slave? NO!

Well, there's covered up history.  In all my reading and watching documentaries I hadn't heard of that.  Perhaps the documents pertaining to this could be added to American history and a movie/doc made.  Would certainly arouse my interest.  Kinda like the pre European history here and in NZ.  There used to be Pygmy's in Aus (I know, a bit far fetched but they were documented and photographed prior to their demise.) and there was cannibalism as in NZ.  

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Just not put out there or taught as history.