Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OH, by the way.
Quote:AG Barr: DOJ Has Evidence That Antifa, Other Extremist Groups Instigated Rioting

I think we all already knew that! tinysure

Quote:(CNSNews.com) – Attorney General Bill Barr announced Thursday that the Justice Department has evidence that Antifa and similar extremist groups instigated violent activity among those protesting George Floyd’s death during a police arrest in Minnesota last month.

“While many have peacefully expressed their anger and grief, others have hijacked protests to engage in lawlessness - violent rioting, arson, looting of businesses, and public property, assaults on law enforcement officers and innocent people, and even the murder of a federal agent. Such senseless acts of anarchy are not exercises of First Amendment rights,” he said at a DOJ press conference. 
Source

No, these actions are NOT Protected by the 1st. Amendment.
All these Bastards and Bitches need to be Prosecuted.

You might also like to read this: 

Quote:Project Veritas Hidden Camera Video: Antifa Members Explain Their Methods of Attacking Peaceful Civilians: "Practice things like an eye gouge. It takes very little pressure to injure someone's eyes."
Source

And here is another Link you should read, Link with video
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, we all know it, but Barr needs EVIDENCE to go after him (Soros).
Lots about Soros in the public eye lately. I think we are about to see his arrest.

Here is a guy on Twitter who says he has the evidence needed on Soros.

Quote:The Punisher @PunishDem1776

Ok, I just found out EXACTLY how Soros funds antifa through 3 organizations hidden under the books. This SOB is evil Tax free/no records, but I found it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/url]
·

I just received a DM from[url=https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas]@Project_Veritas
regarding Soros. I'll give full details and will be sending to

@DanScavino

@realDonaldTrump

and

@dbongino

I'm not playing, neither are they. I have absolute proof that soros is behind everything.

He just put out a thread on what he found. I'm off to read it now.
Quote:[/url][Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

·
[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1268943483013943298]3h

Greatest Top Five Monthly Jobs Gains in HISTORY. We are #1!

[Image: EZwxW6ZXYAABeNi?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Amazon says, " Really?  We'll see about that!"  Wonder how many jobs were lost with that fire?

Amazon warehouse is burning to the ground today.