Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another UFO story
To be honest im sort of losing interest in the whole UFO thing

Quote:Flash of lights from unknown source sighted at night in Washington could point to the appearance of spaceships

May 19, 2020 LUFOS Latest postsN. AmericaTriangle UFOUFO videos https://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/202...h-comments

[Image: Washington-triangle.png]
A strange and cosmical incident was recorded in the American capital city (Washington) on 20th March 2020. It was the time of night when an onlooker saw a flash of lights emanating from the field spread out to his left and then that flash of lights started rising slowly into the sky. Initially only two lights could be seen, but as the object gained a little height, a third light also became visible. One could say, at first glance, that these flash of lights formed part of a single unidentified object, but as soon as the distance between the flashing lights started increasing as the UFO gained some altitude, the former theory was scrapped and it was considered that the lights may represent three different UFOs. The lights could be emanating from the thrusters that help the spaceships to stay afloat and alter their orientation. This theory was reinforced when after flying for about a few minutes, one of the lights grew a lot brighter than the other and UFOs simultaneously happened to change their orientation with respect to one another, indicating that the alien pilot decreased the intensity of one thrusted as compared to other to may sort of take a turn or to alter the spaceships orientation.

Link: twitter.com/LatestUFOs Wrote:Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest UFO videos & photos.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER
@Wallfire 
Don't lose interest, you are finding some great articles, some of us think this is just a Soft Disclosure attempt by the Space Force to get people use to seeing strange lights in the night sky and I think the Abduction cases are down also.

Abduction may be down because no new interstellar treaty has been signed. JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This apparently happened in TX.  He's talking about the heat lightening, but notice the top of the screen at the 0:59 mark.
What do you think that could be?

You might need twitter to see this, but I'm thinking you can see this one post without having an account, you just won't be able to see the comments.

Copy/paste this into your address bar:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1265722102742691841
(05-28-2020, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This apparently happened in TX.  He's talking about the heat lightening, but notice the top of the screen at the 0:59 mark.
What do you think that could be?

You might need twitter to see this, but I'm thinking you can see this one post without having an account, you just won't be able to see the comments.

Copy/paste this into your address bar:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1265722102742691841

Thank you for the Link @Mystic Wanderer 
I could see the little white dot at the top of the screen.
We've all heard this before, UFO's like Lightning and Water, all that energy seems to attract them for a Recharge,,,, Maybe  tinywondering
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]