Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jean-Claude Juncker Declared He Talked With Extraterrestrials About Brexit
Okay, I know someone here speaks this man's language. 

Can you please tell me if he is saying what is included in this article?

Well, heck!  Can't embed the video here.

You'll have to listen to it on the Source Page.

Quote:Friday, 1 July, 2016 - 00:00
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, talked in recent days with "several leaders of other planets, who are very worried because they ask questions concerning the way in which the EU will follow". Such a shocking statement was made during the recent emergency session of the European Parliament
Juncker recommends Europeans to be aware of the care that aliens have for Earth. However, the EC president said that he should reassure those who observe us from afar that we take the best decisions in the consolidation of peace and the world economy.
"We must be aware that those who observe us from afar are worried. We have seen and heard many leaders of other planets are very worried because they ask questions concerning the way in which the EU will follow. So we must insure Europeans as well as those who observe us from afar, "said Juncker.
Juncker is a drunk and feeds his habit from the EU teat.
Whether he speaks to aliens or he thinks he speaks to aliens, the mainstream
media -certainly the UK media, should be all over this to show what sort of
incompetent people we now having driving the world-bus.

The days of the brightest and the best are far behind us now and one must
wonder what his deceased Nazi father-in-law would have said about his
behavior!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-03-2016, 09:45 AM)BIAD Wrote: Whether he speaks to aliens or he thinks he speaks to aliens, the mainstream
media -certainly the UK media, should be all over this to show what sort of
incompetent people we now having driving the world-bus.

The days of the brightest and the best are far behind us now and one must
wonder what his deceased Nazi father-in-law would have said about his
behavior!

Excuse me?  What do you mean by that statement? smallnotamused

We have had President's interested in ETs, and claims that they spoke with them, ever since Eisenhower... at least here in the U.S.
And in the UK, there is Simon Parkes, who holds an office in the government ( I forget what his title is). 
And of course, Hitler was said to have close ties to ETs.

And don't forget all the high-level astronauts who say they have seen ET craft on their moon missions.   I won't list them here; anyone who has been interested in this subject knows who they are.
(07-03-2016, 03:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Excuse me?  What do you mean by that statement? smallnotamused

We have had President's interested in ETs, and claims that they spoke with them, ever since Eisenhower...
at least here in the U.S.
And in the UK, there is Simon Parkes, who holds an office in the government ( I forget what his title is). 
And of course, Hitler was said to have close ties to ETs.

...And don't forget all the high-level astronauts who say they have seen ET craft on their moon missions.
I won't list them here; anyone who has been interested in this subject knows who they are.

Whoaaaah, Mein Sorceress!!
Forgive me if I gave the wrong impression and re-reading my post, I can certainly understand.

What I was indicating -and badly too, was that due to the mainstream media's approach to the
subject of aliens and Ufos, it shouldn't make any difference whether Jean-Claude Juncker actually
said he spoke to them or not, the media should have been all over it!

Look how the MSM usually perceive this subject, regarding Simon Parkes (Whitby Councillor)
-and see how ridiculous they imply his account is, even to the point of inserting a picture of beach
huts and asking the question:
'Why no green one?'

So if a more prominent figure in the world of politics steps up and makes a statement concerning
this phenomena, at the very least I'd expect the MSM to highlight his claim in a manner that would
leave fellow-EU employees reaching for the red phone.

That was what I was pointing at, Mystic. I certainly wasn't behaving as the MSM do, just emulating
them in their collective manner and asking 'why not do him like you've done the countless others.

*BIAD is now on his knees and whimpering for forgiveness*
mediumcrying
@"BIAD" 

Well... smalltappingfoot   Okay, I guess. minusculethinking 

Tell BIAD to meet me in his shed.   I have some new developments to tell him on a...  never mind.  You Earthlings wouldn't understand.  smallgreengrin
(07-04-2016, 04:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD" 

Tell BIAD to meet me in his shed.   I have some new developments to tell him on a...  never mind.  You Earthlings wouldn't understand.  smallgreengrin

*Sighs to one's self and looks slightly wary*
This is gonna involve chains again... I know it.
(07-04-2016, 07:07 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 04:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"BIAD" 

*Sighs to one's self and looks slightly wary*
This is gonna involve chains again... I know it.

He likes it.   smallgreengrin     smallslavedriver