Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Well it's obvious now that the virus-media campaign has ran its course and morphed into an international joke.
@Kenzo's 'Fauci Doll' and quotes from Guohua's postings prove it. It's over and now in the UK and the US, we're
just seeing the last of the hold-outs.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10554]

Quote:@Guohua
"...This is not satire, and they are perfectly serious. It is the global coup..."

Quote:@Guohua
"...It is extremely hard to say because we’re being directed by a political narrative
which is being fed by a vested scientific viewpoint..."

Tuesday 28th December 2021.
BBC Headlines:

Quote:'France tightens restrictions amid Omicron surge'

'France has announced tighter Covid restrictions amid concerns over the Omicron variant.
From 3 January, remote working will become compulsory for those who can and public gatherings
will be limited to 2,000 people for indoor events...'

Remote working...? Not working from home.

Quote:'A film without an ending'
French Prime Minister Jean Castex told reporters the pandemic felt "like a film without an ending"
as he unveiled the new measures at a news conference following a crisis cabinet meeting...'

Seriously, who speaks like this...?! If the movie hasn't an ending, you walk out of the movie!

Quote:US halves isolation time for asymptomatic infection

'US health officials have halved the recommended isolation time for people with asymptomatic
Covid-19 from 10 to five days, amid a surge in cases. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
said this must be followed by five days of wearing a mask around others.

It said most transmissions happened in the two days before and three days after symptoms develop...'
BBC:

'Asymptomatic' = Of a condition or a person producing or showing no symptoms.
See how the 'movie' is rigged? To prove you have something that you are unaware of, you need to use equipment provided
by the pharmaceutical companies in order to find out you have something that has no symptoms.

Now think about wording. Here we have a situation where one's customers have endured a two-year terrorising from a virus
that kills less than the motor vehicle. One would think that possible light at the end of the tunnel  would be something to hint
strongly at -especially at this time of the year.

However, some of the media refuse to let it go.
The Birmingham Mail:

Quote:Fresh Covid restrictions 'may not even be introduced in the New Year'

'The reports have emerged as Health Secretary Sajid Javid rubbished any suggestion of further measures
before December 31st...'

And then the old switch of using another media source:

Quote:'..."Well, we look at the data on a daily basis," the Health Secretary told Sky News this afternoon. "We get the very best
advice from our scientists, NHS and we put all that together."
The Sun newspaper suggests further measures - including a return to step two of the lockdown roadmap - may now not be
needed...'

It's a farce, a gag on the public and they've been laughing for a very long time.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-28-2021, 10:52 AM)BIAD Wrote:

'US health officials have halved the recommended isolation time for people with asymptomatic
Covid-19 from 10 to five days, amid a surge in cases. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)

It said most transmissions happened in the two days before and three days after symptoms develop...'
BBC:

See how the 'movie' is rigged? To prove you have something that you are unaware of, you need to use equipment provided
by the pharmaceutical companies in order to find out you have something that has no symptoms.

Yeah, they told Grace and I repeatedly that we were just "asymptomatic", but to me that just meant "not sick". I mean, I've been "asymptomatic" for covid my entire life, you know? That 10 day quarantine period was just more of the same.

Now they've cut it back from 10 days to 5+5 days? Now ain't THAT just too cute! See, the problem here in the US is that some genius somewhere has decided that people are being kept out of work too long, and the economy (read as "ruling class" - they don't give a tinker's damn about my or your personal economy, it only becomes a problem when it gets to be inconvenient for The Masters of Humanity) is suffering, so they're going to rush folks back to work in half the time... or so they think. I for one am not down with their 5+5 plan - 5 days at home followed by 5 days behind a mask, unable to breathe, but still required to work. At least I can breathe at home under quarantine, so I'll take that option for the win, Alex! Just gimme the full 10 at home so I can breathe, Bubba!

Every day, I thank my lucky stars that I reached retirement just as the Insane Clown World was manifesting itself, so I don't have to put up with all that crazy all the time.

Only when I feel like it.

ETA: regarding the Fauci doll, I couldn't help but notice the round red sticker that says "with removable mask!" - doesn't that violate covid restrictions? Still teaching our youth bad habits, I see...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-28-2021, 03:41 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 10:52 AM)BIAD Wrote:

BBC:

Yeah, they told Grace and I repeatedly that we were just "asymptomatic", but to me that just meant "not sick". I mean, I've been "asymptomatic" for covid my entire life, you know? That 10 day quarantine period was just more of the same.

Now they've cut it back from 10 days to 5+5 days? Now ain't THAT just too cute! See, the problem here in the US is that some genius somewhere has decided that people are being kept out of work too long, and the economy (read as "ruling class") is suffering, so they're going to rush folks back to work in half the time... or so they think. I for one am not down with their 5+5 plan - 5 days at home followed by 5 days behind a mask, unable to breathe. At least I can breathe at home under quarantine, so I'll take that option for the win, Alex! Just gimme the full 10 at home so I can breathe, Bubba!

Every day, I thank my lucky stars that I reached retirement just as the Insane Clown World was manifesting itself, so I don't have to put up with all that crazy all the time.

Only when I feel like it.

ETA: regarding the Fauci doll, I couldn't help but notice the round red sticker that says "with removable mask!" - doesn't that violate covid restrictions? Stiill teaching our youth bad habits, I see...

The removable mask is clear violation tinyangry
(12-28-2021, 04:14 PM)Kenzo Wrote: The removable mask is clear violation tinyangry

You know, a very long time ago in Wallachia, Romania, a ruler named Vlad Tsepes had some emissaries from the Turks come to visit. They refused to remove their turbans in the presence of Vlad the Impaler as a sign of respect, so Vlad had their turbans nailed to their heads and sent them back to the Turks like that.

I think there may be a lesson there for folks just wearing their masks to look "with it" and set a new trend.

You have to understand, I spent a very long time guarding large sums of money from people wearing masks. I have an acute aversion to masks. I know what they are really used for - they are used by robbers to avoid being identified. I have no problem permanently nailing them to idjits who wear them for no reason. I do have one, and I carry it in my pocket, but only put it on when Grace has to go into a doctor's office, because that is without a doubt a bandit environment, and when in Rome, one behaves as the Romans do - when you are in a den of thieves, it pays to look like one of them, and not stand out in that crowd. I NEVER wear it at any other time, however. If folks don't want to catch my cooties, then they need to just stay well the hell away from me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-28-2021, 04:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 04:14 PM)Kenzo Wrote: The removable mask is clear violation tinyangry

You know, a very long time ago in Wallachia, Romania, a ruler named Vlad Tsepes had some emissaries from the Turks come to visit. They refused to remove their turbans in the presence of Vlad the Impaler as a sign of respect, so Vlad had their turbans nailed to their heads and sent them back to the Turks like that.

I think there may be a lesson there for folks just wearing their masks to look "with it" and set a new trend.

You have to understand, I spent a very long time guarding large sums of money from people wearing masks. I have an acute aversion to masks. I know what they are really used for - they are used by robbers to avoid being identified. I have no problem permanently nailing them to idjits who wear them for no reason. I do have one, and I carry it in my pocket, but only put it on when Grace has to go into a doctor's office, because that is without a doubt a bandit environment, and when in Rome, one behaves as the Romans do - when you are in a den of thieves, it pays to look like one of them, and not stand out in that crowd. I NEVER wear it at any other time, however. If folks don't want to catch my cooties, then they need to just stay well the hell away from me.

That Vlad , some say he was the model of Dracula..

I still cant understand how people obey and wear the mask, it`s so basic stuff to know, that your gas levels change to levels that if bad to health, hypoxia, elevated CO2 concentrations

Mask were somehere earlyer in history used in slaves also .And in some prison environments it can be still used....it`s a method of torture i think.

So basically, people submit/consent to be abused and accept torture by wanting to use mask everywhere everyday . I used  also few time mask, but only in doctor ,short time and even that make me feel it caused something to my lungs...
(12-28-2021, 04:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I think you got it right on all levels.

I often have to enter into the den of thieves, so I too go in incognito.

Otherwise, I am not doing the mask thing. And if anyone has a good excuse to wear one, it is me.

Learned it saved me a lot of money, not having to buy make-up.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Quote:Covid vaccines “most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history,” says Dr. Peter McCullough
Yes My Friends, it is true. The Vaxxed are killing themselves with their own Immune System.
Quote:(Natural News) At a recent online symposium on covid science that was organized by Doctors for COVID Ethics, the most detailed evidence yet against Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” was presented for the world’s consideration.

This international group, which has long opposed the mass rollout of Fauci Flu shots, argued that the human immune system, provoked by the injections, could end up attacking its own tissues (autoimmune disease) when it detects the presence of synthetic spike proteins.

Untold thousands of deaths have already occurred from this, though most of them never make it into the government databases.
Numerous presenters, including Dr. Peter McCullough, who has also long stood against the injections, revealed scientific evidence to support these and other claims.

McCullough, by the way, has actually come out to say that covid “vaccines” are the “most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history.” He remains one of the most vocal opponents to the current agenda.
Read the rest of the article here
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

(12-28-2021, 09:52 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Covid vaccines “most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history,” says Dr. Peter McCullough
Yes My Friends, it is true. The Vaxxed are killing themselves with their own Immune System.
Quote:(Natural News) At a recent online symposium on covid science that was organized by Doctors for COVID Ethics, the most detailed evidence yet against Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” was presented for the world’s consideration.

This international group, which has long opposed the mass rollout of Fauci Flu shots, argued that the human immune system, provoked by the injections, could end up attacking its own tissues (autoimmune disease) when it detects the presence of synthetic spike proteins.

Untold thousands of deaths have already occurred from this, though most of them never make it into the government databases.
Numerous presenters, including Dr. Peter McCullough, who has also long stood against the injections, revealed scientific evidence to support these and other claims.

McCullough, by the way, has actually come out to say that covid “vaccines” are the “most dangerous biological medicinal product rollout in human history.” He remains one of the most vocal opponents to the current agenda.
Read the rest of the article here

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10557]
International Criminal Court getting papers

Top public health figures accused of GENOCIDE in historic complaint sent to the International Criminal Court
This is just Dangerous in the hands of a Non-Professional, so go ahead and issue to the Frightened Masses in their Home's.
Just Plain Ignorant and Stupid Liberal Democrat Pandering to the Masses.

Quote:FDA Admits Home PCR Test Kits Contain Known ‘Hazardous’ Drug

How many people actually read all the instructions or understand?

Quote:A Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has released a media sheet detailing the Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Home Test Kit which is chalked full of contradictory statements but also stunning admissions.

Joe Biden announced last week that he, actually the American taxpayers, was purchasing 500 million at-home test kits at a cost of $3 billion. He also announced the use of military to be sent across the nation to administer COVID-19 “vaccines.”

So, the American Moron of a President is going to send our own Military in to ASSESS with ADMINISTERING the Test!!!!

Quote:The FDA media sheet admits the “solution in the tube contains a hazardous ingredient” which is sodium azide.

“If the solution contacts the skin or eye, flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice,” the sheet states. It provides “potential risks” warnings of “possible discomfort during sample collection” and “possible incorrect test results.”

One warning not given is the potential risk of death. Sodium azide has been known to cause death as detailed in a 1990 government study titled “Death following accidental sodium azide ingestion.”

So, why would the FDA send a deadly drug to homes across America?

“One obvious reason is that these test kits are NOT approved by the FDA, but only given emergency use authorization (EUA), so the manufacturer is not responsible for any ‘accidents’ that might happen causing organ failure or death,” Brian Shilhavy wrote.

Shilhavy added: “In addition to the obvious problems that these tests cannot possibly be accurate since the Omicron variant is fake to begin with, and that if used wrongly they have lethal consequences, the other problem is that you need to scan a QR code that is then sent to a ‘telehealth proctor’ and now your private health information will no longer be private, but part of their database.”
Source

They DO NOT care about you, me or our Children or Grandchildren, it is about Control and Pandering.
(12-29-2021, 06:30 PM)guohua Wrote: This is just Dangerous in the hands of a Non-Professional, so go ahead and issue to the Frightened Masses in their Home's.

Metallic azides, such as sodium azide and lead azide, are also explosives, used to initiate charges.

I can't use one of those home test kits anyhow, since I can't scan a "QR code" - so does anyone else want my share of the "home test kits"?

(12-29-2021, 07:49 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 06:30 PM)guohua Wrote: This is just Dangerous in the hands of a Non-Professional, so go ahead and issue to the Frightened Masses in their Home's.

Metallic azides, such as sodium azide and lead azide, are also explosives, used to initiate charges.

I can't use one of those home test kits anyhow, since I can't scan a "QR code" - so does anyone else want my share of the "home test kits"?

Yes, Yes, Yes, that is what my husband said, both are poisonous and explosive.

I didn't believe him, NO WAY would Uncle Biden put our Families in Danger I said   tinyhuh (I was never taught to use these two compounds)
So I Googled them and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My friends, they have placed these chemicals in the Hands of Liberals and Millinialias.  tinywhat
(12-29-2021, 11:23 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 07:49 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Yes, Yes, Yes, that is what my husband said, both are poisonous and explosive.

I didn't believe him, NO WAY would Uncle Biden put our Families in Danger I said   tinyhuh (I was never taught to use these two compounds)
So I Googled them and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My friends, they have placed these chemicals in the Hands of Liberals and Millinialias.  tinywhat

Nasty stuff...... tinywhat

Would it cut steel like thermite ?
Pilot speaks out , i am not surpriced if we see planes crashing soon

BitChute
The snake oil sellers at work -

Remember When The Covid Slags Told Us THIS About The Virus

The VACCINES gives you the immunity of an AIDS Patient

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10562]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10563]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10564]

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-conte...-covax.pdf
Quote:On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable
evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination
Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD
This text is a written summary of Dr. Bhakdi’s and Dr. Burkhardt’s presentations at the Doctors for
COVID Ethics symposium that was live-streamed by UKColumn on December 10th, 2021. The two
presentations can be viewed at the very beginning of the video recording of the symposium.
The authors
Dr. Bhakdi has spent his life practicing, teaching and researching medical microbiology and infectious
diseases. He chaired the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the Johannes Gutenberg
Unversity of Mainz, Germany, from 1990 until his retirement in 2012. He has published over 300
research articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology and parasitology, and served from
1990 to 2012 as Editor-in-Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, one of the first scientific
journals of this field that was founded by Robert Koch in 1887.
Dr. Arne Burkhardt is a pathologist who has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and
Tübingen. He was invited for visiting professorships/study visits in Japan (Nihon University), the
United States (Brookhaven National Institute), Korea, Sweden, Malaysia and Turkey. He headed the
Institute of Pathology in Reutlingen for 18 years. Subsquently, he worked as an independent practicing
pathologist with consulting contracts with laboratories in the US. Burkhardt has published more than
150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals as well as contributions to
handbooks in German, English and Japanese. Over many years he has audited and certified institutes of
pathology in Germany.
The evidence
We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based
COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no
positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that
lead to debilitating illness and death.
Why the vaccines cannot protect against infection
A fundamental mistake underlying the development of the COVID-19 vaccines was to neglect the
functional distinction between the two major categories of antibodies which the body produces in order
to protect itself from pathogenic microbes.
The first category (secretory IgA) is produced by immune cells (lymphocytes) which are located
directly underneath the mucous membranes that line the respiratory and intestinal tract. The antibodies
produced by these lymphocytes are secreted through and to the surface of the mucous membranes.

These antibodies are thus on site to meet air-borne viruses, and they may be able to prevent viral
binding and infection of the cells.
The second category of antibodies (IgG and circulating IgA) occur in the bloodstream. These
antibodies protect the internal organs of the body from infectious agents that try to spread via the
bloodstream.
Vaccines that are injected into the muscle – i.e., the interior of the body – will only induce IgG and
circulating IgA, not secretory IgA. Such antibodies cannot and will not effectively protect the mucous
membranes from infection by SARS-CoV-2. Thus, the currently observed “breakthrough infections”
among vaccinated individuals merely confirm the fundamental design flaws of the vaccines.
Measurements of antibodies in the blood can never yield any information on the true status of
immunity against infection of the respiratory tract.
The inability of vaccine-induced antibodies to prevent coronavirus infections has been reported in
recent scientific publications.
The vaccines can trigger self-destruction
A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the
respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike
protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen
will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-
lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young
people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death. How and why such tragedies
might causally be linked to vaccination has remained a matter of conjecture because scientific evidence
has been lacking. This situation has now been rectified.
Histopathologic studies: the patients
Histopathologic analyses have been performed on the organs of 15 persons who died after vaccination.
The age, gender, vaccination record, and time of death after injection of each patient are listed in the
table on the next page. The following points are of utmost importance:
Prior to death, only 4 of the 15 patients had been treated in the ICU for more than 2 days. The
majority were never hospitalized and died at home (5), on the street (1), at work (1), in the car
(1), or in home-care facilities (1). Therefore, in most cases, therapeutic intervention is unlikely
to have significantly influenced the post-mortem findings.
Not a single death was brought into any possible association with the vaccination by the coroner
or the public prosecutor; this association was only established by our autopsy findings.
The initially performed conventional post-mortems also uncovered no obvious hints to a
possible role of vaccination, since the macroscopic appearance of the organs was overall
unremarkable. In most cases, “rhythmogenic heart failure” was postulated as the cause of death.
2But our subsequent histopathological analyses then brought about a complete turnaround. A summary
of the fundamental findings follows.
Case # Gender Age (years) Vaccine (injections) Time of death after last
injection
1 female 82 Moderna (1. and 2.) 37 days
2 male 72 Pfizer (1.) 31 days
3 female 95 Moderna (1. and 2.) 68 days
4 female 73 Pfizer (1.) unknown
5 male 54 Janssen (1.) 65 days
6 female 55 Pfizer (1. and 2.) 11 days
7 male 56 Pfizer (1. and 2.) 8 days
8 male 80 Pfizer (1. and 2.) 37 days
9 female 89 Unknown (1. and 2.) 6 months
10 female 81 Unknown (1. and 2.) unknown
11 male 64 AstraZeneca (1. and 2.) 7 days
12 female 71 Pfizer (1. and 2.) 20 days
13 male 28 AstraZeneca (1.), Pfizer
(2.)
4 weeks
14 male 78 Pfizer (1. and 2.) 65 days
15 female 60 Pfizer (1.) 23 days
Histopathologic studies: findings
Histopathologic findings of a similar nature were detected in organs of 14 of the 15 deceased. Most
frequently afflicted were the heart (14 of 15 cases) and the lung (13 of 15 cases). Pathologic alterations
were furthermore observed in the liver (2 cases), thyroid gland (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, 2 cases),
salivary glands (Sjögren`s Syndrome; 2 cases) and brain (2 cases).
A number of salient aspects dominated in all affected tissues of all cases:
1. inflammatory events in small blood vessels (endothelitis), characterized by an abundance of T-
lymphocytes and sequestered, dead endothelial cells within the vessel lumen;
32. the extensive perivascular accumulation of T-lymphocytes;
3. a massive lymphocytic infiltration of surrounding non-lymphatic organs or tissue with T-
lymphocytes.
Lymphocytic infiltration occasionally occurred in combination with intense lymphocytic activation and
follicle formation. Where these were present, they were usually accompanied by tissue destruction.
This combination of multifocal, T-lymphocyte-dominated pathology that clearly reflects the process of
immunological self-attack is without precedent. Because vaccination was the single common
denominator between all cases, there can be no doubt that it was the trigger of self-destruction in these
deceased individuals.
Conclusion
Histopathologic analysis show clear evidence of vaccine-induced autoimmune-like pathology in
multiple organs. That myriad adverse events deriving from such auto-attack processes must be
expected to very frequently occur in all individuals, particularly following booster injections, is self-
evident.
Beyond any doubt, injection of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines places lives under threat of illness and
death. We note that both mRNA and vector-based vaccines are represented among these cases, as are all
four major manufacturers.
Still now FDA approved covid vaccine in USA

Shell Game? There remains no FDA approved COVID vaccine in the United States

128 days after full approval , nope.....you cant have it .
(12-30-2021, 09:46 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-conte...-covax.pdf
Quote:On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable
evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination
Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD

That post, and this one by @"Guohua" support one another, and make sense medically.

The immune system of our bodies is there to fight off infections. It does that by destroying the cellular sources of pathogens. That is how it was designed - the components of the immune system detect pathogens (like the spike proteins), and track then to their source, destroying the source. Normally that source is a virus, a body foreign to out own bodies, an invader. Virus invades, immune system detects pathogens, tracks them to the virus, destroys the virus, all healthy again.

What these mRNA vaccines do is reprogram our OWN cells to produce the spike proteins themselves, triggering the immune system to activate to produce antibodies to fight the infection off. So their theory goes, if antibodies are present because the immune system was faked out, then they will be available to fight an actual infection, problem solved.

What actually happens is the vaccine causes cells to produce the spike proteins, the immune system is triggered, but since there is no virus to attack, it is fooled into attacking the cells that are producing the spike proteins... our OWN cells, parts of OUR OWN bodies, not invading viruses, because there are no invading viruses to attack. Not even "deactivated" ones, as are found in true vaccines.

So our own immune systems are tricked into attacking our own bodies, and voila! Instant autoimmune disease, Our own immune systems kill us dead.

What is worse, the MRNA therapy only activates the immune system specific to the circulatory system, not the ones that protect the pulmonary system. So it attacks cells in the internal organs that have been reprogrammed to produce the spike protein, but does NOT activate the immune system that protects our breathing apparatus... and a covid infection typically takes hold in... our respiratory system. We breathe it in to get infected, we don't usually inject it into deeper tissue to get infected, nor do we usually get it through a cut or other event that would introduce it into our bloodsteam, where the immunity has been activated.

That is how so many "breakthrough infections" are coming about. There is nothing in it's avenue of approach to stop it, and it only gets fought by the mRNA induced "immunity" AFTER the pulmonary infection, when it get around to getting into the blood stream. that's not really any immunity at all.

Those two posts make it all make sense. Thanks to the both of you!

ETA: I'm told that Novavax is about to release a traditional vaccine for covid, with deactivated virus in it instead of mRNA that turns our own cells into "virus" as far as the immune system is concerned. That may be more effective, and less dangerous.

It is all about Control By [Image: cartoon-12.jpg?ve=1&tl=1] Fear!