Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Here is the entire covid quarantine diary in it's entirety, for posterity:

Quote:
A Breife and Trewe Accurate Account of the Travailes of Ninurta and Grace Into The Great Covid Plague of 2021, Together with Some Closely Related Notes Appertaining Thereto

Covid Quaratine Diary - Day 7: Seven days in, and still no signs of the illness, despite the Health Department insisting it is lurking here in the shadows. I've loaded 3 400-round magazines for my Super Duper Kills Every Living Thing Within 40 Yards Just By Showing It AR-83 ™, and inspected every nook and cranny of the house, searching for the virus to destroy it, but still no sign. It is very well hidden.

Covid Quarantine Diary - Day 8: Friendly villagers have gathered with pitchforks and torches, and surrounded the perimeter of the estate. I have no doubts they will prevent the virus from escaping. What a nice bunch of people, to chip in and help like that!

Covid Quarantine Diary - Day 9: This virus is insidious and diabolical. How it managed to get through all the carefully-crafted countermeasures I will never understand. And it is subtle - so subtle, in fact, that we inmates can feel none of it's effects. Now THAT is insidious!

Covid Quarantine Diary, Day 10: Carnage on the estate. The rats are methodically eating the mice, because supplies have not been able to bypass the quarantine barricades. Suppliers (and smugglers, for that matter) should study the virus' bypass methods - I'm sure there is a lesson for them there. Some of the rats appear to have turned on the virus as well in their never ending quest for scraps of food. We do not know how much longer we can hold out. Those rats are starting to look mighty tasty, and we ARE at the top of the food chain here!

Covid Quarantine Diary - Day 11: One more day. The Health Department always gives you a Plus One day to safely extend the incarceration - such a nice bunch of people! we do not know what awaits in the outside world. so I'm loading up more 400-round magazines in case of Zombies.

Covid Quarantine Diary - post Quarantine: We have elected not to re-enter the outside world any more. It is clearly safer in here than it is out there, given all the news reports of widespread death and destruction attributed to the virus, and the fact that we never could detect it's effects in here, despite the insistence of the Health Department that it was waiting in the shadows, poised to spring to the attack at any instant. We are now being evaluated for "Post Pandemic Stress Disorder". Clearly we are now living in a bubble of safety and harmony, probably some kind of government induced top-secret force-field... and we will love Big Brother for the rest of our days...

Covid Quarantine Diary - post Quarantine post script: The bright orange "BIOHAZARD - QUARANTINE" signs finally arrived today, two days after the quarantine was lifted. I think the skull and crossbones on them really add something to the overall effect. Even though it is past quarantine, I think I'll put them up anyhow, to keep the riffraff out. I do wonder if Zombies can still read...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10511]

The End.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Pulled off an airplane because he might get C-19 in the future...minority report anyone ? https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2021/...he-future/
(12-16-2021, 10:19 AM)727Sky Wrote: Pulled off an airplane because he might get C-19 in the future...minority report anyone ? https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2021/...he-future/

"might catch the virus "

This is beyond the twilight zone..it`s freaking madness with steroids
Few studys

More Than 400 Studies on the Failure of Compulsory Covid Interventions
The door is still firmly closed on what has and is happening here, but occasionally, there's a little
bit of light shines from underneath.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-16-2021, 03:44 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Few studys

"Because I said so." didn't work when we were two, it sure is not going to work now.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-16-2021, 04:25 PM)BIAD Wrote: The door is still firmly closed on what has and is happening here, but occasionally, there's a little
bit of light shines from underneath.

It is bad enough that they keep pissing on our heads, but they want to rub our faces in it, they keep dining on the asparagus, and don't bother anymore to pretend it is rain.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-16-2021, 04:40 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: It is bad enough that they keep pissing on our heads, but they want to rub our faces in it, they keep dining on the asparagus,
and don't bother anymore  to pretend it is rain.

It is concerning when the lady in the video was so terrified in breaking the narrative that she was willing to insult
the official committee by parroting the party-line. Using the excuse 'I was just following orders' cannot be used
when one deliberately puts defence wall up to protect oneself in the manner she displayed.
tinysure
(12-16-2021, 04:32 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 03:44 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Few studys

"Because I said so." didn't work when we were two, it sure is not going to work now.

Yeeh they dont listen or care , agenda is far more important than looking science.
So much for mask ? https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status...1353193474 tuberculosis out break at goldman sachs
There are times when you can believe you're in a large lake and due to what you've been told, believe that this large
body of water assures you that you're far from the shore and one's confidence in being safe deteriorates because of
what you believe and what you've been told.

In reality -and in the cases of this politicised Covid situation, you're sitting in a puddle. True, your pants are wet and
you can feel water. But you're not in the realms of drowning.
tinywondering

Here's a fairly open-minded chap that looks at the data of the false-plague and seems to have a large viewing due
to his common sense approach to this tool that politicians are using for their own ends. But look at the symptoms
that he presents. Runny-nose, headache, itchy-throat... have you ever had these things before in your life?
How did you survive such devastating horrors?

Step back and look, are you in a lake or in a puddle?

(12-19-2021, 01:06 PM)BIAD Wrote: There are times when you can believe you're in a large lake and due to what you've been told, believe that this large
body of water assures you that you're far from the shore and one's confidence in being safe deteriorates because of
what you believe and what you've been told.

In reality -and in the cases of this politicised Covid situation, you're sitting in a puddle. True, your pants are wet and
you can feel water. But you're not in the realms of drowning.
tinywondering

Here's a fairly open-minded chap that looks at the data of the false-plague and seems to have a large viewing due
to his common sense approach to this tool that politicians are using for their own ends. But look at the symptoms
that he presents. Runny-nose, headache, itchy-throat... have you ever had these things before in your life?
How did you survive such devastating horrors?

Step back and look, are you in a lake or in a puddle?

I think I'm in a puddle, and I appear to have a canoe under me even at that. it's very disconcerting.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Double jabbed better not see your grandparent,  says doctor in Canada 

Ontario's top doctor advises against seeing your triple jabbed grandparent if you're double jabbed, stay outside in a mask

Next year 3 jabs not enough etc...

It's just.....to protect others lie again
Over The Counter Covid Test Kits , include lethal drug Sodium Azide.

Lethal Drug Included In Over The Counter Covid Test Kits 49,604 views · Dec 20, 2021

CDC Facts About Sodium Azide

What could go wrong ? Mom buys few of those kits from Walmart, left it kitchen , where children or pets find it....

If they had accidents in labs with Sodium Azide , making it to those over the counter test kits sounds bizarre to me
(12-20-2021, 08:08 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Over The Counter Covid Test Kits , include lethal drug Sodium Azide.

Lethal Drug Included In Over The Counter Covid Test Kits 49,604 views · Dec 20, 2021

What could go wrong ? Mom buys few of those kits from Walmart, left it kitchen , where children or pets find it....

If they had accidents in labs with Sodium Azide , making it to those over the counter test kits sounds bizarre to me

It's a dream come true - who doesn't want to stick explosives in their nose on purpose?

(12-20-2021, 10:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 08:08 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Over The Counter Covid Test Kits , include lethal drug Sodium Azide.

It's a dream come true - who doesn't want to stick explosives in their nose on purpose?

Something tell`s me they are laughing to us......they watch as people play with those test kits, knowing what ingredients it have. But the avarage fearfull person is thinking only it need to quickly test themselves to know about virus, and if the test kit would show positive, the person would be even more fearfull or maybe even go to doctor / hospital where they can then give lethal treatments .
On the back of my banner to Gordi... sorry to hear this about Scotland.
tinysure

Quote:Edinburgh Hogmanay street party cancelled

'Edinburgh’s Hogmanay street party and other large scale New Year events will be cancelled under the new covid rules
proposed by Nicola Sturgeon. The event, at which up to 30,000 revellers were expected in the Scottish capital, will have
to be called off as a result of tightening covid restrictions.

The First Minister told MSPs in Holyrood that from December 26th the Scottish government intends to to place limits on
the size of public events that can take place...'
DailyRecord:
The covid fear in now infecting medics on duty tinybigeyes

Man Dies After Paramedics Afraid Of Covid Refuse To Enter Care Facility

I cant believe they refuse enter the building, retards ...
WHO Tedros saying : " Countries are giving Boosters to kill children, this is not right"

BREAKING – Director-General of the WHO claims “Countries are giving Boosters to kill children, this is not right”

This is the purpose of the vaccines/boosters ....to kill .
(12-22-2021, 08:56 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The covid fear in now infecting medics on duty tinybigeyes

Man Dies After Paramedics Afraid Of Covid Refuse To Enter Care Facility

I cant believe they refuse enter the building, retards ...

Medics afraid to do medicine because someone may be sick are in the wrong line of work - how many times a day do people who are NOT sick call for a medic? Being sick is kinda the reason that medics exist in the first place...