Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
(09-09-2021, 04:15 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:54 PM)Kenzo Wrote: ...They even regulate how many alcohol servings people can get per day .

And one would think that by a mere election, such authoritarian behaviour would stop due to a democratic
change in Government. But 9-11 says no.
tinysure

Yeeh, 9-11 proved they can, 1. do absolutly horrible things .  2. Public stay sleep .....goverments come and go but they still do even more horrible things , like covid .

Too many still want to be controlled, and believe the propaganda.....this feeds the beast and they can continue their mass genocide projects . People like to live in the matrix....too much .

We need automatic vending machines that give red pill`s to streets   tinybighuh
(09-09-2021, 04:15 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:54 PM)Kenzo Wrote: ...They even regulate how many alcohol servings people can get per day .

And one would think that by a mere election, such authoritarian behaviour would stop due to a democratic
change in Government. But 9-11 says no.
tinysure

A large part of what made me who I am today was the influence of my Dear Old Dad. One thing he always stressed to me, probably because he grew up during The Great Depression, was that I should learn and be able to do damn near everything for myself, because there will be times that I can't afford to pay someone else to do it, or that "someone else" will not be available to do it, or I may have to get things or get things done that the government frowns upon.

So he taught me to do such things as farm with actual horse-power, from live horses, how to build, wire, and plumb my own digs, how to doctor and feed  myself out of the woods, and a number of other things the knowledge of which is dying out. One of those "other things" was how to make my OWN alcohol, so that I didn't have to rely on stores, supply chains, and government goodwill to catch a buzz.

So I ain't skeert. matter of fact, I sense a business opportunity on the horizon! What my Dear Old Dad taught me of self-reliance, together with other "things" I learned on my own out in the Big Bad World of how to get things into places where they were not wanted to be gotten to, all adds up to a grand business opportunity in my mind... 

Fuck their covid, their masks, their vaccines; fuck them, and the tanks they rode in on! I can still git 'er done... 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-09-2021, 11:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: A large part of what made me who I am today was the influence of my Dear Old Dad. One thing he always stressed to me, probably because he grew up during The Great Depression, was that I should learn and be able to do damn near everything for myself, because there will be times that I can't afford to pay someone else to do it, or that "someone else" will not be available to do it, or I may have to get things or get things done that the government frowns upon.

So he taught me to do such things as farm with actual horse-power, from live horses, how to build, wire, and plumb my own digs, how to doctor and feed  myself out of the woods, and a number of other things the knowledge of which is dying out. One of those "other things" was how to make my OWN alcohol, so that I didn't have to rely on stores, supply chains, and government goodwill to catch a buzz.

So I ain't skeert. matter of fact, I sense a business opportunity on the horizon! What my Dear Old Dad taught me of self-reliance, together with other "things" I learned on my own out in the Big Bad World of how to get things into places where they were not wanted to be gotten to, all adds up to a grand business opportunity in my mind... 

Fuck their covid, their masks, their vaccines; fuck them, and the tanks they rode in on! I can still git 'er done... 

This is how one person can f*ck-up a perfectly presented thread about the facets of relying on the Government teat.

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-10-2021, 10:47 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 11:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: A large part of what made me who I am today was the influence of my Dear Old Dad. One thing he always stressed to me, probably because he grew up during The Great Depression, was that I should learn and be able to do damn near everything for myself, because there will be times that I can't afford to pay someone else to do it, or that "someone else" will not be available to do it, or I may have to get things or get things done that the government frowns upon.

This is how one person can f*ck-up a perfectly presented thread about the facets of relying on the Government teat.

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup

smallrofl

The simplest solution to relying on a dry government teat is to just not rely on it!

I'm a hillbilly - we are used to the government making grand promises they fail to deliver on, so we've found ways around that problem - mostly by just ignoring them and not relying on their empty promises!

Question: Do you know how you can tell if a politician or a bureaucrat is lying to you? Answer: you can see their lips moving!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-10-2021, 05:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote: smallrofl

The simplest solution to relying on a dry government teat is to just not rely on it!...

And there's another one!

It is strange to many these days, that such an outlook is seen as uninformed or those who hold an independent
perception -and I mean that in the terms Ninurta's indicating, fail to grasp the importance of having leaders.
The slow-drip of brainwashing has placed many of today's public into a position where they cannot understand
that they -themselves, are actually 'the leaders'.

For old time sake, I looked up the word 'Independence' on the internet and I was surprised that there are two
entries by Wikipedia. The first and obvious one briefly describes 'self-government' and then moves off into
convincing the reader that basically, Governments in today's sense is taken as the norm.

The second one I liked better. With a sub-heading 'Probability theory', it explained something called 'the Stochastic
process', Where after using big scientific/mathematical words, it indicated that by adhering to such a theory, a person
can come to the conclusion that random acts effect our everyday lives.
(Big-brain stuff?!!)

I think this character in the 1987 movie 'RoboCop' says it better.
(Being interviewed by a local TV News station.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10014]

Keva Rosenberg Unemployed Person:
"It's a free society - except there ain't nothin' free, because there's no guarantees, you know?
You're on your own. It's the law of the jungle. Hoo-hoo."
tinylaughing
He's correct.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-11-2021, 09:43 AM)BIAD Wrote: It is strange to many these days, that such an outlook is seen as uninformed or those who hold an independent
perception -and I mean that in the terms Ninurta's indicating, fail to grasp the importance of having leaders.
The slow-drip of brainwashing has placed many of today's public into a position where they cannot understand
that they -themselves, are actually 'the leaders'.

I have come to believe over the years that there are natural "leaders" and natural "followers". The natural leaders will end up leading in situations, whether they want to or not, and the followers will follow in those same situations, again independent of what they want to be doing. It borders on Nietzche's philosophies. He may have been on to something.

Then, apart from either of those classes, there are politicians. Politicians are just Followers who wish they could lead, and so try to make it so with dismal failure.

Politicians perceive themselves to be "leaders", and have convinced a sizable proportion of Followers to actually speak of politicians in those terms, but simply calling a skunk a rose does not make it so. They have either forgotten, or more likely suppressed, the fact that the best leaders are servants  to those whom they lead, Not Followers, but servants. There is another layer of distinction to be made there, a distinction that is often blurred or ignored. Leaders are there to SERVE the people they lead, to take proper care of them, because without those who follow, there is no need to lead anything at all. Without Followers, there can be no Leaders.

Politicians, for the most part, ignore or suppress that notion, the idea of taking care of their followers. In doing so, they fail in Leadership, and become something more along the lines of petty tyrants. Tyrants are not Leaders. One does not "lead" by commanding blind obedience, he leads by going forth and seeing who follows. If one "leads" only by command, he is not leading, he is simply dragging the unwilling or unknowing along. "Leading" by browbeating is not leading at all, it's just plain old browbeating.

In order the lead, a Leader must inspire Followers to WANT to follow, of their own volition. He makes of them Leaders in their own right, just on another level. He presents them with choices, and allows them their choice. If they still follow, then he is leading, but he is leading a free people. If he must order them to follow and beat them into submission, he is, in reality, no leader at all. They are then not following, they are merely being dragged along against their will.

This is where Donald trump excelled, and BidenHarris has utterly failed. Trump presented decisions, not ultimatums, and choices, not mandates, then he struck off on his own to see if anyone followed. Many did. BidenHarris, on the other hand, has gone to the exactly polar opposite extreme. It's also likely the reason Trump left the Democrat Party and became a Republican. Democrats are like all other folks on the Left of the political spectrum - their philosophy is to beat the people into a submissive herd, rather than lead them into a free thinking herd led by choice.

Politicians were meant to be Servant-Leaders, but over time they have suppressed the service aspect, and now claim to be Leaders when they are nothing of the sort.

Quote:For old time sake, I looked up the word 'Independence' on the internet and I was surprised that there are two
entries by Wikipedia. The first and obvious one briefly describes 'self-government' and then moves off into
convincing the reader that basically, Governments in today's sense is taken as the norm.

The second one I liked better. With a sub-heading 'Probability theory', it explained something called 'the Stochastic
process', Where after using big scientific/mathematical words, it indicated that by adhering to such a theory, a person
can come to the conclusion that random acts effect our everyday lives.
(Big-brain stuff?!!)

I think this character in the 1987 movie 'RoboCop' says it better.
(Being interviewed by a local TV News station.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10014]

Keva Rosenberg Unemployed Person:
"It's a free society - except there ain't nothin' free, because there's no guarantees, you know?
You're on your own. It's the law of the jungle. Hoo-hoo."
tinylaughing
He's correct.

An interesting notion, but I think that "Freedom" IS "no guarantees". Guarantees severely limit your range of motion to that which is guaranteed. There is no element of random chance from which springs "choice", and so along with guarantees comes limits, and a lack of choices, therefore a lack of "freedom" in both choice and action that flows from choice.

Is "success" REALLY success in the absence of a potential for failure? Is it even possible to excel when there is no other alternative to measure it against?

Are we truly "free" if we allow someone Else to define what is "success" for US?

Delta is charging 200 a month from unvaccinated employees to cover the extra health charge if they contract COVID.

American and Alaska Airlines, are not going to allow an unvaccinated employee to use sick leave while in the hospital. Their covered due to the insurance, but it will be classified unpaid leave.
United the most abusive of all , is giving all employees 6 weeks to get the vaccination or face termination procedures.

I have a friend, a former knuckle-dragger in covert ops, who has set up a colony on a 250 acre expanse of land that was designed from the ground up to be self-sufficient, growing their own crops, raising their own livestock, and making their own stuff, probably the ultimate in off-the-grid living. Sort of a hippy commune with great big teeth. Most of the inhabitants are Russian expats and their families who fled from communism in the 70's and 80's. I mapped the area for him and set the locations of the OP/LPs and perimeter patrols. He wanted me to move there and run security, but I declined.

it might be near time to seriously reconsider a relocation.

(09-12-2021, 05:04 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I have a friend, a former knuckle-dragger in covert ops, who has set up a colony on a 250 acre expanse of land that was designed from the ground up to be self-sufficient, growing their own crops, raising their own livestock, and making their own stuff, probably the ultimate in off-the-grid living. Sort of a hippy commune with great big teeth. Most of the inhabitants are Russian expats and their families who fled from communism in the 70's and 80's. I mapped the area for him and set the locations of the OP/LPs and perimeter patrols. He wanted me to move there and run security, but I declined.

it might be near time to seriously reconsider a relocation.

Yes, that might be something to think about.
It's good to have Independent Friends in that think ahead. 

@"727Sky"  Your friends in the airlines are getting it in the ass with any lube as my husband just said. That is really to bad.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Worth a listen IMO. https://www.bitchute.com/video/qZCSciIMM2uQ/

Gain of function is against international law. If this plays out some of the talking heads are in for a tough time in the future.
Looks like the unvaxed need to be protected from the vaxed ? Atlanta zoo treating 13 gorillas for COVID-19

Quote:A Georgia zoo is treating 13 western lowland gorillas who have tested positive for COVID-19 after displaying symptoms. 
Zoo Atlanta employees tested the animals after they suffered from coughing, runny noses and loss of appetite – now known as possible symptoms for the virus. One of the gorillas is Ozzie, who is currently the world’s oldest living male gorilla at the age of 60 years old. 
The zoo believes a vaccinated, asymptomatic employee who cares for the gorillas passed on the virus.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/atlanta-...llas-covid
Quote:In Surprising Reversal, England Drops Vaccine Passport Plan

[Image: picture-5.jpg]by Tyler Durden

Sunday, Sep 12, 2021 - 12:15 PM

Authored by Lily Zhou via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),
[Image: 2.61433489-700x420.jpg?itok=JXUFmzhj]
Health Secretary Sajid Javid during a visit to the Bournemouth Vaccination Centre, in Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom,
on Aug. 4, 2021. (Steve Parsons/PA)

The plan to mandate CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus vaccine passports for nightclubs and crowded events
in England will not go ahead, UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid said on Sunday.

It comes after British lawmakers across the political spectrum voiced strong opposition to the plans this week.
Speaking on the BBC’s “The Andrew Marr Show” on Sunday, the health secretary said he “never liked the idea”
of forcing people to show their papers in everyday activities
, but the government was right to look at the evidence.

What I can say is that we’ve looked at it properly and whilst we should keep it in reserve as a potential option,
I’m pleased to say that we will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports
,” Javid said.

The health secretary added that the government shouldn’t be doing things for the sake of it or because others are doing them.
“So many countries, at the time they implemented it, was to try and boost their vaccination rates and you can understand why
they might have done that,” he said.

Javid said that England has so far been “very successful” with its vaccination rates, with 55 percent of 16- to 17- year-olds having
had their first doses only a month after the jabs were offered to this age group.
Shortly before his announcement on the BBC, the health secretary said the government hadn’t made a final decision on domestic
vaccine passport in a separate interview with Sky News. He also said that he wants to get rid of PCR tests for international travel
“as soon as [he] possibly can.”

Also on Sunday, the UK government said Prime Minister Boris Johnson is expected to repeal some powers from the Coronavirus Act,
so that the government will no longer have the powers to shut down the economy, apply restrictions to events and gatherings, disrupt
education, extend time limits for urgent warrants, or detain infectious people.

A number of European countries have introduced CCP virus status passports for settings including large events and
restaurants.

The Scottish Parliament voted 68 votes to 55 on Thursday to support the implementation of CCP virus vaccine passports in Scotland’s
nightclubs and other crowded venues.

A negative test for COVID-19 will not be accepted at this stage. The Scottish government said it was to boost vaccine uptake and to
prevent limited PCR lab capacity from being overwhelmed by clubbers. The now-scrapped vaccine passport plan for England also
wouldn’t have accepted negative test results.

According to official figures, CCP virus vaccination take-up rates across the UK’s four nations have been broadly similar.
As of Sept. 9, nearly 90 percent of the UK population aged over 16 have received the first dose of a CCP virus vaccine,
and over 80 percent have received both doses,
the government said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/stunn...sport-plan
Head of Tokyo Medical Association recommends ivermectin for COVID treatment

Quote:Dr. Haruo Ozaki, chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association recommends ivermectin for use with COVID patients. He notes that the parts of Africa that use ivermectin to control parasites have a COVID death rate of just 2.2 per 100,000 population, as compared to 13 times that death rate among African countries that do not use ivermectin. Similarly, worldometer.com statistics say that the COVID death rate in India (which uses HCQ and Ivermectin to treat COVID) is 32 while the COVID death rate in the U.S.A. is 6.5 times higher at 205 per 100,000 population.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...tment.html
(09-13-2021, 07:04 AM)727Sky Wrote: Head of Tokyo Medical Association recommends ivermectin for COVID treatment

Quote:Dr. Haruo Ozaki, chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association recommends ivermectin for use with COVID patients. He notes that the parts of Africa that use ivermectin to control parasites have a COVID death rate of just 2.2 per 100,000 population, as compared to 13 times that death rate among African countries that do not use ivermectin. Similarly, worldometer.com statistics say that the COVID death rate in India (which uses HCQ and Ivermectin to treat COVID) is 32 while the COVID death rate in the U.S.A. is 6.5 times higher at 205 per 100,000 population.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...tment.html

Ivermectin is essential vitamin ....Vitamin i tinysure
Look`s like they know allready that the "vaccines" will cause polio like ilness

U.S. Officials Warn Of “Polio Like” Illness Coming In 4 Months
(09-13-2021, 07:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Look`s like they know allready that the "vaccines" will cause polio like ilness

U.S. Officials Warn Of “Polio Like” Illness Coming In 4 Months

They know something!
Biden's Staff and Our Congressional Leaders are not mandated or order to be Vaxxed.

Now the bigger question is,,,,, WHY is the Biden administration push to protect the vaccinated from the Unvaccinated?
Protecting the vaccinated is an odd argument since the vaccinated are already, you know, vaccinated are they Not Immune to COVID now that they took the Jab?

Is it because the Unvaxxed are actually Healthier than the Vaxxed? Has the Vaccinated had their Immune Systems Destroyed?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-11-2021, 10:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Politicians were meant to be Servant-Leaders, but over time they have suppressed the service aspect, and now
claim to be Leaders when they are nothing of the sort...

Yes you're right, I was placing politicians in the role of elected voices of the people and certainly not in the
loftier position of being some sort of strong figurehead of principles.
minusculethumbsup

Sharyl Attkisson list many concerns about the so called covid vaccines

(UPDATED) Exclusive Summary: Covid-19 Vaccine Concerns

This is not rocket science .....yet FDA et all continue with their lies .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10029]
Crisis actors busted in Australia 

Horrible Covid "Actors" Busted

Now why do they need actors ? cant they find real patients ?
With the US Tennis Open's women's final allowing the the British media to expel some energy in making
Emma Raducanu the darling of the country, their delayed concerns towards frightening the public are
somewhat damaged by their enemy, facts.

But like many Journalists that are terrified of losing their left-leaning jobs, the usual crowd picked up the
reins of fear-porn and carried on. However, the Daily Mail seems to have taken a look at the figures that
have been around for some time.

Quote:Britain's Covid cases fall AGAIN: UK records 26,628 positive tests in 30% week-on-week drop as
deaths fall by 12% to 185 while hospital admissions increase by just 2%

*Department of Health statistics showed another 26,628 cases were spotted today, down from last Tuesday
*England is yet to suffer a predicted Scotland-style spike in Covid cases after children returned to schools
*Hospitalisations figures show 1,009 admissions were recorded last Thursday, barely a change from last week

'Britain's daily Covid cases fell again today, official data revealed -as Boris Johnson unveiled his winter plan to
fight off another lockdown. The Department of Health recorded another 26,628 positive tests in the last 24 hours,
down almost a third on the same time last week.

It marked the sixth day in a row infections had dropped week-on-week, with the decline being particularly driven
by falling cases in both England and Scotland.

England is yet to suffer a Scotland-style spike in infections, which experts feared would be sparked once children
returned to classrooms after the summer holidays. But its schools have been back for a fortnight and no such up-tick
has happened yet.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10030]

The country was hit by a heatwave last week, which saw temperatures reach as high as 30C, meaning people spent
more time outdoors where the virus finds it harder to spread. Latest Covid hospitalisations showed another 1,009
people were admitted on September 9, a levelling off from the 988 admissions recorded the same time the previous
week.
There were also 185 Covid deaths recorded today, which was 24 less than seven days ago.

But both figures lag several weeks behind daily cases because of the time taken for someone who has caught the
virus to fall seriously ill. It came as Boris Johnson today unveiled his plans for winter warning face masks and Covid
passports are being 'kept in reserve' in case vaccinations fail to keep the virus at bay...'
(The rest is about politics!)
Archived Daily Mail Article:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)