Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Here... your fear is paying the media's mortgages, that's all.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just saw this on Twitter. It's how they keep the numbers up and also get money from the government for their institution.

Quote:RW @Rhonda52807071
[url=https://twitter.com/Rhonda52807071][/url]
·

Sadly my father in law died of cancer yesterday (90). To our shock they blatantly told us they have to put Covid-19 as the cause (only coz he tested positive 10 days prior to death) My husband tried to fight that as he had no symptoms. No chance! Nurse said it’s govt regulations!
We're all heading to detention centers if the Democrats get control.

We've been warning you. You didn't listen!

NYC Law Allows Cops To Round Up People Who MIGHT BE Sick To "Designated" Facilities, Sounds Familiar

(01-03-2021, 09:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: We're all heading to detention centers if the Democrats get control.

Not me.

I bite back.

They may shoot me down like a rabid dog, but they won't be hauling me off to any internment camps.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Fearing breeding....? Try this, it's called Covid Vaccine!

(We don't have Bitchute in the video application, so here's just the link)

Computing Forever:
The reality that we're dealing with today is startling as -with the UK's advice regarding the plague, the strategy that
the Government have offered fails on a regular basis and yet they keep on saying it!

In fact, they're now requesting the public to pretend they have the plague and thus, stop doing the act that the
restrictions the same public have supposedly ignored!  But of course, this is just another facet of the media-goaded
social-control.

In the real reality, the BBC have combined a favoured message, a comment from the Prime Minister and a scientist
regurgitating information based on scenarios, to get us to sit in front of the TV and wait for our betters to hand down
blessed instruction.

Quote:Covid-19: 'Act like you've got the virus', government urges

'People in England are being told to act like they have got Covid as part of a government advertising campaign
aimed at tackling the rise in infections. Boris Johnson said the public should "stay at home" and not get complacent...'
BBC:

Yet the same news-outlet don't have a problem when a guest-nurse on a BBC radio station relates deliberate false
comments of fear-mongering. It's a terrible situation when -to be able to pay one's mortgage, deceit becomes a
standard manner of helping those who wish to harm us.
tinysure

Quote:'SIMPLY UNTRUE' Doctors insist wards are NOT full of kids with Covid as nurse slammed for ‘irresponsible’ claims
on BBC radio

'Doctors have said hospital wards are not full of children with coronavirus following "irresponsible" claims made by a
nurse in a radio interview. It comes amid concern over the spread of the new strain of coronavirus throughout the UK
and the impact it is expected to have on the country's hospital wards in the coming weeks...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8920]
Laura Duffell the liar and Ronny Cheung the twelve year-old.

'...Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live yesterday, Laura Duffell, a paediatric matron at a London hospital, said: "It was
minimally affecting children in the first wave. "We have a whole ward of children here, and I know that some of my
colleagues are in the same position, where they have whole wards of children with Covid."

Dr Ronny Cheung is a paediatrician who also serves as a representative for child health on the National Institute for
Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Indicators Advisory Committee Taking to twitter to respond to the interview, he
wrote: "I've been the on call consultant in a London children's hospital this week.

"This is simply not true, and irresponsible in the extreme - frightens parents, fuels covid-deniers.
"Covid is rife in hospitals, but not among children. We have enough to deal with without this garbage."

Dr Cheung later said he did not mean to accuse Ms Duffell of lying, but said it was "very important [her comments are]
not misconstrued for worried parents".
"Anyone who uses [my comments] to deny covid/ cry conspiracy can get stuffed," he said....'
The Sun:

Basically, we're being mocked. tinysure

Quote:Meet the new Teletubbies! Council recruits men with TVs strapped above their heads to walk the
streets and warn public not to break Covid lockdown rules

*Bizarre move saw volunteers pound streets of Bradford, Yorkshire, with screens  
*Bradford Council announced the 'iWalkers' scheme this week but deleted post  
*The TVs weigh 18lbs and have a 19inch screen which are hoisted above shoulders

'A council have recruited men with TVs strapped above their heads to walk the streets to police lockdown.  
The bizarre move saw staff and volunteers pound the streets of Bradford, Yorkshire, with TVs, which weigh
18lbs and have a 19inch screen, hoisted on their shoulders.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8921]
What the person in the image and what you're thinking is: Oh, for f*ck's sake.

Bradford Council announced the 'iWalkers' scheme this week but due to public backlash it has been forced
to delete a Facebook post detailing its plans. The scheme, which saw the TVs showing coronavirus rules,
was announced via Facebook on Tuesday, but officials deleted the post just two days later. 

The council claimed comments 'crossed the line into abuse of people who are working hard to help residents
and workers in Bradford District stay safe and stop the spread of the virus'.  
The authority has defended the move claiming the scheme has been 'well received generally by members of
the public'...'
Archived Source:

Mocked and those who trusted the mainstream media and the Governments they work for will wait in line for
their placebo of safety. Check out the queue in this video, just a small medical clinic in an everyday town in the
UK.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Strange how things are slowly getting back to normal... almost... now that the world thinks a Democrat holds power in the U.S. White House. 

Quote:A new peer reviewed study by Stanford researchers has found that mandatory lockdowns do not provide more benefits to stopping the spread of COVID-19 than voluntary measures such as social distancing.

That's right. We still aren't allowed to hug our loved ones or step into their energy field. That would be too much of a human experience.

Quote:The study compared countries that had imposed mandatory lockdowns, such as England, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and the U.S., to those that had relied on the public to follow voluntary measures, such as Sweden and South Korea.

The researchers subtracted “the sum of non-pharmaceutical intervention (NPI) effects and epidemic dynamics in countries that did not enact more restrictive non-pharmaceutical interventions (mrNPIs) from the sum of NPI effects and epidemic dynamics in countries that did.”

After analyzing the data, the researchers found “no clear, significant beneficial effect of [more restrictive measures] on case growth in any country.”

The authors added that they “do not question the role of all public health interventions,” but insisted that stay at home orders and business closures had no additional impacting on lowering the spread of the virus.

The study adds to the weight of evidence that clearly indicates lockdowns are totally pointless and only create further misery and death.

Well, what about that?!!  That is what President Trump has been saying for the last 6 months!  I suppose now that they think he's leaving office, and the world economies have all but crashed, it's okay to open things back up. 

Quote:According to Professor Philip Thomas of Bristol University, the UK lockdown will end up costing 500,000 lives due to the health impact of the economic recession it will cause.

Untold numbers of people will also die from having their urgent treatments delayed as well as avoiding hospitals.

According to research published by Imperial College London and Johns Hopkins University, around 1.4 million people globally will also die from untreated TB infections.
Last September, Germany’s Minister of Economic Cooperation and Development, Gerd Muller, warned that lockdown measures throughout the globe will end up killing more people than the coronavirus itself.

Crash the economy, dehumanize using social distancing, and kill off the weakest of the herd. 

Hmmm...   minusculethinking

Sounds like something the Globalist Elite would do, now doesn't it?

Source
In case you forgot...

[Image: a252f5358c7da6d7.jpeg]
Now tell me we "conspiracy theorists" are wrong about a depopulation agenda! 
And Fauci is the mouthpiece leading the battle. 

Did You Know Bacterial Pneumonia Was The #1 Killer During the Spanish Flu….And Dr. Fauci Wrote The Leading Scientific Study About It?

[Image: did-you-know-bacterial-pneumonia-was-the...80x470.png]
Read his report here
It was only a matter of time before they went after our kids. So will farting become a major contributor to the plandemic?!
The demoralising continues.

Quote:China starts using anal swabs to test 'high-risk' people for Covid

'China has begun using anal swabs to test those it considers to be at high risk of contracting Covid-19, state TV has reported.
Officials took anal swabs from residents of neighbourhoods with confirmed Covid-19 cases in Beijing last week, according to
the state broadcaster CCTV, while those in designated quarantine facilities have also had the tests.

Small, localised outbreaks in recent weeks have resulted in multiple cities in northern China being sealed off from the rest of
the country and prompted mass testing campaigns, which had mostly been conducted using throat and nose swabs.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9010]
"Time to do a handstand, son"

The anal swabs method “can increase the detection rate of infected people” as traces of the virus linger longer in the anus than
in the respiratory tract, Li Tongzeng, a senior doctor from Beijing’s Youan hospital, told CCTV.
The country has also tightened internal restrictions, with Beijing announcing that people from medium- or high-risk areas will be
barred from the city from Thursday to reduce the risk of transmission over the lunar new year period.

Arrivals into the country must provide multiple negative test results and quarantine for at least 14 days in a designated hotel,
with many cities and regions imposing additional home observation requirements...'
Archived Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://www.facebook.com/leigh.mason.965...4827369307 check this out.... Vitamin D.... for starters... Watch this before it disappears.

https://www.facebook.com/leigh.mason.965...4827369307 

Listen to this... !!
(01-28-2021, 08:01 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/leigh.mason.965...4827369307 check this out.... Vitamin D.... for starters... Watch this before it disappears.

https://www.facebook.com/leigh.mason.965...4827369307 

Listen to this... !!

Yes, people better watch this now. I was watching a similar video on FB last week and they took it down before I could even share. 

Good video. Thanks for sharing.   minusculethumbsup
(01-28-2021, 11:21 AM)BIAD Wrote: It was only a matter of time before they went after our kids. So will farting become a major contributor to the plandemic?!
The demoralising continues.

Quote:China starts using anal swabs to test 'high-risk' people for Covid

'China has begun using anal swabs to test those it considers to be at high risk of contracting Covid-19, state TV has reported.
Officials took anal swabs from residents of neighbourhoods with confirmed Covid-19 cases in Beijing last week, according to
the state broadcaster CCTV, while those in designated quarantine facilities have also had the tests.

Small, localised outbreaks in recent weeks have resulted in multiple cities in northern China being sealed off from the rest of
the country and prompted mass testing campaigns, which had mostly been conducted using throat and nose swabs.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9010]
"Time to do a handstand, son"

The anal swabs method “can increase the detection rate of infected people” as traces of the virus linger longer in the anus than
in the respiratory tract, Li Tongzeng, a senior doctor from Beijing’s Youan hospital, told CCTV.
The country has also tightened internal restrictions, with Beijing announcing that people from medium- or high-risk areas will be
barred from the city from Thursday to reduce the risk of transmission over the lunar new year period.

Arrivals into the country must provide multiple negative test results and quarantine for at least 14 days in a designated hotel,
with many cities and regions imposing additional home observation requirements...'
Archived Source:

Seems like overkill for a flu bug. That makes me wonder if they aren't getting people "used to it" for when they release a TRULY dangerous bioweapon...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

When will President Trump get an apology?  

Quote:After 440,000 Americans are Dead – Facebook and American Journal of Medicine Admit Their Stand on HCQ was Wrong — These People Should be Prosecuted!

Back in August 2020 we wrote this on treating the coronavirus–

Quote:The liberal mainstream media can’t hide this truth from the American public forever.
The latest international testing of hydroxychloroquine treatment of coronavirus shows countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of the safe malaria drug.
This means that Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, the CDC, the liberal fake news media and the tech giants have been pushing a lie that has had deadly consequences!

America had lost (reportedly) over 150,000 lives at that time.
Today that number is at 440,000.

We now know that that number could have been lowered significantly if HCQ use would have been promoted in the US!

A new study posted in the American Journal of Medicine in January found that early treatment of coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine lowered the mortality rate for the disease.
The study found that immediate use of HCQ, while the patient was still at home, showed significant benefits.

[Image: ajm-hcq.jpg]
This is just the latest study that shows the effectiveness of HCQ in treating the coronavirus.

For the past several months the website c19study.com has been tracking the HCQ-coronavirus studies.
According to c19study.com there have been 237 studies, 171 of which were peer reviewed that show 67% of patients improved in early treatment trials.
[Image: hcq-covid-trial.jpg]
Also today the Facebook Oversight Board announced it was overturning a previous case on the effectiveness of HCQ.
Facebook’s previously removed a post on the use of hydroxychloroquine in France which it claimed, “contributes to the risk of imminent… physical harm.”
Today Facebook announced this was a mistake.

How many hundreds of thousands of victims were killed due to Dr. Fauci, the CDC and the tech giants’ false claims on hydroxychloroquine?
The jihad against HCQ was to get back at Trump. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are dead today!
When will these people face justice?
Source

I was trying to tell my doctor this, but it made him very angry when I asked for a prescription. 
I suppose he's a democrat.   tinyshocked
(01-27-2021, 05:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Now tell me we "conspiracy theorists" are wrong about a depopulation agenda! 
And Fauci is the mouthpiece leading the battle. 

Did You Know Bacterial Pneumonia Was The #1 Killer During the Spanish Flu….And Dr. Fauci Wrote The Leading Scientific Study About It?

[Image: did-you-know-bacterial-pneumonia-was-the...80x470.png]
Read his report here

i posted about bacterial pneumonia being the cause of death during the spanish flu OTTS a couple of times. all i ever got was covid is worse. well it's not rona killing people, it's bacterial pneumonia, which results from spreading to the lungs and complications for other ailments.  

Quote:According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the most common diagnosis for severe COVID-19 is severe pneumonia. For people who do develop symptoms in the lungs, COVID-19 may be life threatening.

Quote:Who is most at risk of COVID-19 pneumonia? 

People with conditions that weaken the lungs or immune system may be more vulnerable to COVID-19 pneumonia.
Those conditions include:

Additionally, people over 65 years of age have a much higher risk.

What is the relationship between pneumonia and COVID-19?
[Image: TWBB.png]

(01-29-2021, 04:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: When will President Trump get an apology?  

Source

He won't. Not ever. The news hasn't even made it out to all the Marxists - I heard one making fun of HCQ recommendations by Trump juust today - but even when it does, they will keep denying it to save face. Remember - for them it's never about keeping people alive, it's always about "being right".

Quote:I was trying to tell my doctor this, but it made him very angry when I asked for a prescription. 
I suppose he's a democrat.   tinyshocked

Tell him you are planning a humanitarian mission to Nigeria, and will need it as a malarial prophylaxis. Left wingers dig those "humanitarian missions" to places that'll kill ya, and they'll do whatever they can to keep you from dying, so they can point at you as a Marxist success story.

Yes the MSM is giant fear and lie network , so blatant lies everyday ,every week .

The new British variant/strain is now pushed for as a new reason for lockdowns etc...Then i read they allready talk about third wave coming maybe later this Year.

People should fear face mask, that would be to me logical, yet people fear leaving their homes without wearing face mask . Just find this new study about mask :

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...7720333028
(01-30-2021, 11:07 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yes the MSM is giant fear and lie network , so blatant lies everyday ,every week ...

But you've got to admire their verve to push and cultivate their narrative!

When the politicised flu-plague loses its momentum, the media will be struggling to target anything
that naturally comes along and may have to assist in another invented outrage. It won't be the first time!

Brexit, Trump and the Coof, great stories due to the lack of a war to report on. But the UK has now left the
EU, Biden is in the White House and the magic untested vaccine-cure is now waning as a column-filler...
Maybe it's time to roll out the alien invasion?!

I used to work in the media business and they don't give a flying-shite about the realities from the effects
of their scribbles. As we used to say when I was a kid, when it comes to a Journalist, I wouldn't tell 'em where
last-years bird's nest is!

This Covid-thing has been an ideal vehicle to attach a shit-load of divisive agendas on. Racism, bigotry and the
worship of God-Science. The MSM are dying and these death-throes are an insult to the standard person.
tinysure
(01-30-2021, 11:33 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 11:07 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Yes the MSM is giant fear and lie network , so blatant lies everyday ,every week ...

But you've got to admire their verve to push and cultivate their narrative!

When the politicised flu-plague loses its momentum, the media will be struggling to target anything
that naturally comes along and may have to assist in another invented outrage. It won't be the first time!

Brexit, Trump and the Coof, great stories due to the lack of a war to report on. But the UK has now left the
EU, Biden is in the White House and the magic untested vaccine-cure is now waning as a column-filler...
Maybe it's time to roll out the alien invasion?!

I used to work in the media business and they don't give a flying-shite about the realities from the effects
of their scribbles. As we used to say when I was a kid, when it comes to a Journalist, I wouldn't tell 'em where
last-years bird's nest is!

This Covid-thing has been an ideal vehicle to attach a shit-load of divisive agendas on. Racism, bigotry and the
worship of God-Science. The MSM are dying and these death-throes are an insult to the standard person.
tinysure
Yeeh , they do it the way that many believe their fake news . Sometimes i wonder is there some specific chemicals they spray to air/food that would get people in to this kind of mental state , fear, blind obeying of he ministry of truth/MSM.

Lately i have feeled some divisive atmosphere , the pro mask and no mask people, maybe even snitch act about colleague`s who dont wear mask....it`s getting crazy.
(01-30-2021, 12:03 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh , they do it the way that many believe their fake news . Sometimes i wonder is there some specific chemicals they spray to air/food that would get people in to this kind of mental state , fear, blind obeying of he ministry of truth/MSM.

Lately i have feeled some divisive atmosphere , the pro mask and no mask people, maybe even snitch act about colleague`s who dont wear mask....it`s getting crazy.

A grand media trick is to trot out folk on the television or by using quotes from social media to prop-up or undermine
a preferred narrative. Many who read or view such an act, tend not to step back and recall that 'all' of these people
are people they've never met... don't even know whether they're performers, influencers or actually exist!

I've used this tale before, but when I was working (retired now) at a local newspaper, a Graphics Artist approached
me and asked me to output a proof of a poster that was needed for advertising. Calling the job up on screen, I noticed
it was the results from a survey regarding readership-trust of the newspaper.

I cannot remember the exact numbers, but let's say the poster said 42% of readers trusted the paper. I commented that
this number didn't seem that high and the Graphic Artist suggested I should change it! I declined the offer and he asked
me to delete it and wait.

A few minutes later, the Graphic Artist returned and asked me to repeat the process. There was the poster proclaiming that
58% of readers had confidence in the newspaper's delivery of reliable information! No survey, just conjured-up numbers to
purvey a narrative.

They only occasionally out-and-out lie, but their usual modus operandi is to have a kernel of truth swathed in a coating of
opinions sourced from their own bubble.
tinysure