Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
To be fair, Im pretty sure that we have never ever ever encountered a disease or pathogen before. All that research in the past was.. like.. something else.

Its novel! Its new! "We just dont know guise!"

Yeah.. Bullshit.

I would bet money on the first doctors employing HCQ did so because of the nearly 2 decades of research. It might not have been effective for SARS-CoV-2, but case reports made it pretty clear, pretty quickly that it does indeed work when administered within certain parameters.

Theres so much BS on this that its difficult to parse. The notion of "baffle them with bullshit" has never been seen on this scale.

I have so much to say on the topic lol

I think we have a truly novel virus. Hey, that happens. Regardless of whether or not it was manmade.. I believe that it unmasks the damage that has been done to us for years from various industries. From food to pharma, from telecom to wifi.

I will say this though, Ive learned an enormous amount through all of this. I did that crazy heretical thing and actually looked into research, case reports, etc. from recent exploration. Though, I strongly suspect that many of these institutions are blatantly compromised as of this year. Before, it was more subtle.

The possibilities of everything from zinc ionophores+zinc to Vit C to Artemisin (Artemesia annua and its derivatives) are nothing short of incredible. And, thats coming from someone that was rather dismissive of such things just a year ago.

We are also learning so much about community immunity, our immune systems, "non-susceptible" individuals, how pathogens spread (weather and the global jetstreams, how incredible is that?), and so much more.

Of course.. None of that is really making its way to the monolithic #Science that is marketed by the news, facebook, twitter, alphabet inc..

I believe they want us entirely dependent on vaccines and the medical system to literally keep us alive. This is complemented by the very industries that have done the damage a novel virus unmasks! Food, corn syrup, sugar, pharma, telecom, EMFs.. Subjects that are frequently entirely dismissed.

With EMFs, its fascinating.. Regardless of search engine, one *must* search for very specific terms to start digging into all the research. Many phrases direct us right into "emf sensitivity" or "hypersensitivity," amd therein the propaganda lies.

Start searching for "electromagnetic fields immune system," electromagnetic fields glioblastoma," "electromagnetic fields circulatory system," etc. and the results are VERY different. If anyone actually bothers looking into it, check out the benefits we might gain from using it therapeutically too. But, either way, it shows staggering evidence that it affects our body at profound levels.

So, our bodies are being poisoned by the very people that are supposed to be "leading" us through a pandemic. Our minds are being poisoned by the news, twitter, facebook, alphabet inc, etc. We are delving deeper into rampant dopamine addiction and addiction to extreme emotions.

And errybody is talking bout mandatory masks, mandatory vaccines, and mandatory lockdowns as The Answer to all of our problems.

Seems like we need to check our physical and mental diets ASAP.

If the "experts" had even simply stated "get some sun each day folks!" ..I would expect it would have saved more lives alone than any masks.

Until these technocratic, Monolith zealots start educating and informing the public in an attempt to actually improve general health.. Im just gonna make the very reasonable assumption they have ulterior motives and zero interest in actually helping any of the serfs.

ETA: /pseudo-rant :P
I'm not sure how up to date some of you here are on how the democrats have tried for centuries to get rid of the black race, or at least decrease the numbers. Heck, all you have to do is look at who the target is at abortion clinics.

Come on in and let us kill your descendants; we have a FREE special going on now!
(There's much more to all the abortions, but that's for a different thread.)

If you need more proof, take a look at this article:  Melinda Gates: ‘Black People, Indigenous People’ Should Get Coronavirus Vaccine First

Quote:Bill Gates’ wife, Melinda, said last week during a virtual Forbes philanthropy summit with her husband that “black people” and “indigenous people” should receive the coronavirus vaccine first, if they are in the healthcare field.

“One of the reasons we are so involved in this is that you don’t want the first vaccines to go to the highest-bidding countries,” Melinda Gates said. “There are 60 million healthcare workers. They deserve to get the vaccine first, they’re the ones dealing with this on the front lines, trying to keep us all safe.”

Sounds innocent enough, right?  Don't let them fool you. They use these good Samaritan tactics so you won't pay attention to their real agenda.

Quote:“Then you have to start to tier from there, based on the countries and the populations,” Gates continued. “Here in the United States, it’s going to be black people who really should get it first and many indigenous people, as well as people with underlying symptoms, and then elderly people.”

Whoa! He just come out and said it!  Blacks should take it first. Keep in mind the long term affects have not been realized yet. Who knows what all are in those vaccines? I've even seen some reports that they will contain nano tracking elements in them.

And then, the people who are already sick, and of course, the elderly.

They want to rid the world of any people who put a strain on the insurance companies paying for medicine that could last the person's lifetime. 
And also, get rid of the elderly who are no longer active in the labor force. They have lived past their need to exist; they are draining the social security funds that the PTB need to fund their black projects.

It's just so easy to see for me. Maybe I'm a bit more of a conspiracy theorist than some of you, but when it starts to happen, don't say I didn't warn you.

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!  There are just as good "natural" medicines out there that will kill this virus.
(06-23-2020, 06:31 PM)Serdgiam Wrote: Theres so much BS on this that its difficult to parse. The notion of "baffle them with bullshit" has never been seen on this scale.

First rule of Engineering: "If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit."

Look at what has happened so far: in December, we start hearing that China is having health issues with a SARS-like virus in Wuhan. But the WHO investigates and concludes that it is not human-human transmissible. Our experts agree that there is no danger. China meanwhile is shutting off all domestic air travel to and from Wuhan. In late January, Trump shuts off US travel from most of China to the dismay of quite a few deep staters. The media goes into 24 hour coverage mode, detailing every case worldwide despite the virus still pretty much isolated to China. Outbreaks start up in Iran and Italy. We get detailed reports about Italy's health care system being overwhelmed and the government having to choose who gets treatment and who doesn't.

Experts in the US are still saying it is contained here, and New York is arrogantly talking about how they are strong enough to withstand any viral attack. An outbreak occurs in Washington state at a nursing home and kills several residents, establishing nursing homes as high-risk areas. In New York, cases start to appear. Panic sets in and Cuomo starts giving daily briefings on the virus that air just before Trump's briefings. Suddenly New York is in danger being overwhelmed. Draconian lockdowns are quickly recommended, but no one should wear masks we are told. They don't do any good.

As the New York cases continue to spiral up, Cuomo starts begging for aid. The Federal government responds by sending PPE and ventilators, but says their stores are low. Several charities set up treatment centers in New York to help and are quickly attacked for things like not actively hiring more LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people. Trump has his task force team concentrate on finding sources for PPE and ventilators to help New York. He orders a Navy hospital ship undergoing maintenance to speed things up and get to New York to help, setting a record for maintenance downtime.

Other outbreaks start to flare in areas like Louisiana. They get assistance as well, but for some reason the outbreaks never reach to level of hysteria gripping new York. Cuomo calls for more health professionals to please come help. The suggestions are laws now and the whole state goes into lockdown. Other states follow suit, with some placing restrictions on people coming from New York. Cuomo bashes these policies, calling them everything from unconstitutional to un-American and selfish.

New York claims to have hit "the peak" of the epidemic. The charity hospitals are barely used; the Navy ship is almost empty of patients. There has been no shortage of ventilators or PPE. The death toll is high, higher than was expected, but then it is revealed half of the deaths were from nursing homes that Cuomo forced into taking in virus-positive residents against their continued objections. Cuomo then abandons that policy, calling it a "mistake."

By now all states are in lockdown, some tighter than others. Michigan has literally determined what can and cannot be purchased in stores instead of just which stores can remain open. The economy is struggling to not collapse completely and the Federal government sends out relief packages... everything from grants to pay furloughed employees to increased income for unemployment recipients (sometimes in excess of what they made working) to checks issued for every American. The meat packing industry has several cases of virus and workers refuse to work, making more on unemployment than they did at work.

Paper products and hand sanitizer become impossible to find. There is no reason for this, but it affects the entire country. As soon as the supply chain starts to catch up, the meat packers' actions hit the stores and beef products start to soar in price as shelves empty. Some fast food restaurants even halt the sale of hamburgers.

Suddenly masks do indeed protect the public and are not just encouraged, but stores start implementing requirements for wearing masks and governments begin to try and legislate mask use... without the benefit of a legislature, of course. This is executive legislation.

People begin to realize they are on the brink of losing everything and start to protest. Their protests are met with legal action to shut them down and discourage protestors from engaging. Some stores defy orders and try to reopen using CDC recommended guidelines and are prompty shut down permanently. By now, Trump is calling for a reopening of the economy. Republican governors slowly begin to relax restrictions; Democrat governors do not.

Then George Floyd is killed. Protests over his killing explode across the nation, but these are encouraged instead of discouraged. Cities are finally overtaken and police are driven out of areas by force and threat... no one complains about the potential spread of the virus. The few who do are quickly told this is the protestors' right and how dare they try to take it away... often by the same people who just got through complaining about the protests against the lockdowns. The media switches from 24/7 coverage of the virus to 24/7 coverage of the protests.

Once the protests wind down and the shock factor of seeing police in full retreat from angry mobs in American cities wears off, the media switches back to 24/7 virus coverage. Now we are expecting a second wave. Several states pause or reverse their reopening plans as testing increases and reveal more cases. Meanwhile the death toll is actually dropping, indicating that the new cases are simply the result of more testing.

Now New York has joined with New Jersey and Connecticut in restricting travel into their states.

We were told we needed to "spread the curve" to avoid overtaxing the medical facilities; no medical facilities have been overtaxed. Many have struggled to remain open since medical care for non-virus conditions was curtailed. Then  we needed a treatment. Hydroxycholine showed promise on the majority of patients; then a report showed that it didn't work on the worst cases so it shouldn't be used on any cases. Other drugs have shown promise; all have been discredited in the media. Now medical experts are claiming that we cannot get back to normal until a vaccine is developed and tested, despite there having never been a successful vaccine developed for a coronavirus in recorded history.

Never in my life have I seen such a clusterfucked attempt to steer people away from science, while at the same time leaders are calling for people to "listen to the science." This to such an attempt that I have decided that the best way to deal with this virus is not through a vaccine or treatment, but by peace negotiations. It is apparently much more intelligent than we are, able to determine its location and act accordingly. It will not infect people in a crowded Walmart, but in a barber shop it turns deadly and kills not only the rogue patron but their entire family as well. In Michigan, it will attack anyone purchasing a garden hose, but in Alabama it will not. In California, it will seek out and destroy lone surfers, especially if they step on dry sand instead of wet sand. There is an agenda here and we need to understand what it is the virus wants. It apparently has some moral leanings, perhaps is even religious, since it originally was undeterred by face masks (which are a lot like shooting BBs through a tennis net anyway), but now have determined not to pass through them.

I suggest we talk to these virii and call for a cease fire. We can ask them to choose representatives and our representatives can sit across a table from them and have a discussion. Perhaps a compromise can be reached. They likely have knowledge that would be beneficial to our species, being so advanced.

TheRedneck
Great recap..

Couple things Id like to highlight.
The first is the seemingly total supplanting of actual science with corporate-political marketing (I call it "#Science!").

There are amazing strides we have made on a lot of this stuff, not only this year but in the past two decades.

A big one is zinc ionophore+zinc. This combo, imo, should be an absolutely groundbreaking discovery. Its downright incredible stuff. Not only was the Narrative shifted away from zinc entirely, and solely on hydroxychloroquine.. It was done in a way that was so clearly setup for failure as to be offensive. Like.. Actually offensive. Everything from late stage administration to lethal doses(!!).

We are learning about things like "non-susceptible" portions of the population. Dr. Karl Friston's work suggests 50%-80%+ of the population is simply not susceptible. When we combine this with naturally derived cross-immunity to the new(er) understanding that antibodies/antigen are only one factor in immune familiarity.. And we are looking at a total paradigm shift in how we understand "community immunity." This stuff is incredible!

Yet, Ive heard people say Fauci's flipflopping on masks is the mark of "real #Science!" Its Bonkers.. Brawndo & "its what plants crave" style bonkers (Idiocracy).

Beyond all that, looking at the data, particularly when compared with nations & states that didnt lockdown, our "leaders" have some serious damn questions to answer.

It goes beyond "simply" wrecking the economy and well into criminal territory, in my opinion. And that doesn't even begin to cover what I strongly suspect is decades of damage done by multiple massive industries. All being covered up by a convenient virus.

Yet, so many are still completely focused on race and masks. Its all so bizarre, and seems so disconnected from reality. But, folks are just 110% into it. Its like.. The corporate-political machine gave people super easy things to latch onto to assuage their fear or anger (fear/anger that the same machine created, mind you), and folks grabbed onto it like a fat kid on a twinkie. #Science!
@Serdgiam

Dude... you do know Idiocracy was a documentary, right? They wasn't any fiction in that one.

TheRedneck
(06-29-2020, 05:52 AM)TheRedneck Wrote: @Serdgiam

Dude... you do know Idiocracy was a documentary, right? They wasn't any fiction in that one.

TheRedneck

Its hard to even laugh at that, right?

I mean, Ive watched some folks trying to satirize some of the stuff this year and it just falls flat. Its such a strange thing to watch people be incapable of amping up the "crazy" enough to actually become satire.

I do have to correct myself though. I looked into it a bit, and there is a lot to question about those nursing home numbers. 

In a sense, its "good" in that the deaths may be fabricated to a great degree (at least in some locations). But.. That speaks to something that is just as dark in many ways.

Quite a few reports of the people running those facilities saying that the numbers that places like the CDC are reporting are not the ones they have been submitting, and that the CDC is inflating them. When the politicians try to claim hundreds and hundreds of deaths at a facility that has under 100 beds.. Im inclined to believe them.

Criminal, either way.
[Image: Eb1ca7GXgAAzzdz?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Has to make you wonder why governors in certain states are making it mandatory to wear a mask outside when the CDC plainly states it's not necessary unless you are Covid-19 positive.

One thing this does accomplish is hiding the face of the rioters when they get caught on camera smashing store windows, beating on innocent people in the streets, or throwing bottles at cars as they pass by.

Somehow this seems like it's all coordinated by the puppet masters, and all the puppets under their control are just doing as they're told so the chaos can continue.
No red or blue pills for me. I am too jaded. My Kryptonite is Scotch, Chocolate, Wine, Men and Wanderlust in no particular order (- ; This viris is real. It's killing people. Our friends and family members and that's scary. We all really need to quit inciting and start fighting. This isn't a conspiracy, it's a world wide pandemic and I worry for all of us.
internet Agent Provocateur
Good news!     minusculebeercheers

Scientists believe cannabis could help prevent and treat coronavirus

I was using Hemp Oil during the pandemic, but I was taking it for my arthritis. Maybe it played a roll in my recovery, if I had the virus (before it was labeled a pandemic).

Quote:They have high hopes for a coronavirus breakthrough.

A team of Canadian scientists believes it has found strong strains of cannabis that could help prevent or treat coronavirus infections, according to interviews and a study.

Researchers from the University of Lethbridge said a study in April showed at least 13 cannabis plants were high in CBD that appeared to affect the ACE2 pathways that the bug uses to access the body.
“We were totally stunned at first, and then we were really happy,” one of the researchers, Olga Kovalchuk, told CTV News.

The results, printed in online journal Preprints, indicated hemp extracts high in CBD may help block proteins that provide a “gateway” for COVID-19 to enter host cells.

Kovalchuk’s husband, Igor, suggested cannabis could reduce the virus’ entry points by up to 70 percent. “Therefore, you have more chance to fight it,” he told CTV.

“Our work could have a huge influence — there aren’t many drugs that have the potential of reducing infection by 70 to 80 percent,” he told the Calgary Herald.

While they stressed that more research was needed, the study gave hope that the cannabis, if proven to modulate the enzyme, “may prove a plausible strategy for decreasing disease susceptibility” as well as “become a useful and safe addition to the treatment of COVID-19 as an adjunct therapy.”

Cannabis could even be used to “develop easy-to-use preventative treatments in the form of mouthwash and throat gargle products,” the study suggested, with a “potential to decrease viral entry” through the mouth.
“The key thing is not that any cannabis you would pick up at the store will do the trick,” Olga told CTV, with the study suggesting just a handful of more than 800 varieties of sativa seemed to help.

All were high in anti-inflammatory CBD — but low in THC, the part that produces the cannabis high.
The study, which has yet to be peer-reviewed, was carried out in partnership with Pathway Rx, a cannabis therapy research company, and Swysh Inc., a cannabinoid-based research company.

The researchers are seeking funding to continue their efforts to support scientific initiatives to address COVID-19.
“While our most effective extracts require further large-scale validation, our study is crucial for the future analysis of the effects of medical cannabis on COVID-19,” the research said.

“Given the current dire and rapidly evolving epidemiological situation, every possible therapeutic opportunity and avenue must be considered.”

Source
@"Antisthenes" 

Quote:My Kryptonite is Scotch, Chocolate, Wine

Tonic water, zinc, and elderberry juice here.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-01-2020, 07:04 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: No red or blue pills for me. I am too jaded. My Kryptonite is Scotch, Chocolate, Wine,  Men and Wanderlust in no particular order   (- ;   This viris is real. It's killing people. Our friends and family members and that's scary. We all really need to quit inciting and start fighting. This isn't a conspiracy, it's a world wide pandemic and I worry for all of us.

What Id like to see is completely dropping the emotional response, and take some of the good and employ them annually.

According to the data, this is pretty much what happens every year. Or, at the very least, every few years. Everything is viewed in terms of The Virus, which I think is extraordinarily damaging to actual public health.

Really interesting research out there..

Ferinstance, some suggests that "flu" season isnt because some viruses are "snowbirds" (lol), rather environmental. Sounds obvious, but it goes beyond just heat/humidity. The presence of flora may play a massive role in the rather large uptick in deaths we see every single winter. My own tangential research showed that certain plants in our homes (roughly 1 per 100 sqft) may make a bigger impact than many imagine. They remove a staggering amount of contaminants from the environment beyond co2 (formaldehyde, etc.).

I think there are so, so many aspects here that are not explored because they are outside the Narrative of "masks, lockdowns, and vaccines."

I truly believe that the research results of zinc ionophores+zinc is absolutely groundbreaking, alongside things like DRACOs.

The conspiracy side of my brain murmurs that covid19 may not actually be caused by the novel SARS-CoV-2. Rather, it might be precipitated by the continuing environmental and general damage done to the population by the very industries that are now giving all the "Answers" during this pandemic. Food industry, telecom, medical industry, power industry, etc.
This could explain the rise in positive testing. The deep state has to show the numbers increasing so they can push mail in voting in November. Cheating at the polls is the only way they can win, and they will do ANYTHING to regain power.

From Twitter:

Quote:Dr. David Samadi @drdavidsamadi
[url=https://twitter.com/drdavidsamadi][/url]
The CDC website states that “a positive [COVID-19] result could mean that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.”

This is also contributing to the rise of infections!

How many will fall for it? mediumnotlooking
[/url][Image: 6474f8cc5a95aecd90eb7dea1814f2a8_bigger.jpeg]

Andrew Bostom
@andrewbostom
[url=https://twitter.com/andrewbostom]
Oxford Epidemiologist Dr. Sunetra Gupta advocates acquiring herd immunity to covid19, while shielding vulnerable, & not mass, draconian lockdowns, as rational means of limiting death, serious illness
Quote:One of the world’s top epidemiologists has urged Australia to abandon a lockdown strategy against coronavirus and look to the Swedish model of developing herd immunity.

Sunetra Gupta, professor of theoretical epidemiology in the Department of Zoology at the University of Oxford, says Australia is adopting a “selfish’’ and “self-congratulatory’’ approach which is misguided and will have negative long-term consequences and urged the country to look at the latest evidence to decide its tactics.

She said if the Australian government changed its approach and let the virus — which 80 to 90 per cent of the population will only get asymptomatically — spread naturally, with intense protections for those most vulnerable, it would in the long term help protect all of Australians from future viral threats and also avoid the most damaging short-term economic impacts for the underprivileged.

The most recent scientific research shows that between 30 and 81 per cent of the population has natural immunity to coronavirus because the body’s T-cells recognise the threat from having had other cold and flu viruses. Scientists believe having coronavirus causes people’s immune systems to develop antibodies and T-cell responses to future viruses.
Professor Gupta said: “One of the reasons I am not worried about this virus is a running theme in research work is how previous exposure to viruses protects you from incoming threats.”

She warned that suppression of the virus did not work and lockdown simply resulted in some parts of the population being more exposed to the virus when it next flared up.

READ MORE:Who, what, when, where: tracers reveal all

She said: “There is no way lockdown can eliminate the virus … and so it’s not at all surprising once you lift lockdown in areas it will flare up again. That is what we are seeing in the southern United States, and in Australia. In places where it has already swept through, a proportion of people are immune and you are not seeing it come back.’’

She said instead of lockdowns, governments should focus energies on shielding the elderly and those with comorbidities to protect them as much as possible.

Professor Gupta said countries that had closed off borders were not only ensuring populations remained exposed to the virus at some point, but long term it was unsustainable.

“You can only lock down for so long unless you choose to be in isolation for eternity so that’s not a good solution,’’ she said.
She said Australia may think it is an effective short-term strategy but there were long-term consequences.
“Being self-congratulatory, ‘we have kept it out’, is misplaced, I think.’’

Professor Gupta said Sweden’s measured social-distancing approach had offered greater protections for the entire region because Scandinavia now had high levels of immunity.

Professor Gupta said the Swedes “have done quite well in terms of deaths’’. She said Denmark and Norway, which locked down and have had lower death rates, may yet find the next wave difficult.
Source
How convenient this is being put out on a holiday weekend when people won't see it.

Please share this with your friends and neighbors. People are scared; they don't realize they are being lied to, all for a political agenda.
Just take care of yourselves like you would for the flu with preventative measures and you'll be fine.

Jordan is one of my favorite people in Congress. He doesn't hold back; he speaks his mind and says what we are all thinking.  He let loose at the pandemic hearing on July 2nd.

Listen, what he says is true. He points out the bias in how the governors/mayors treat democrats vs. republicans regarding lock downs and wearing a mask.

There's others arriving at the same 'reset' conclusion as an option.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(07-09-2020, 07:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: There's others arriving at the same 'reset' conclusion as an option.

I think the answer to all his questions at the end are, Yes. 

Can someone with knowledge in how this financial clock works tell me why individual's debt and credit card debt are running backwards?  And why is it going up in all other areas?  Someone suggested they are trying to bankrupt the Fed.

Any ideas?
https://www.usdebtclock.org/
(05-21-2020, 08:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's another doctor talking about CV-19. I'm surprised YT hasn't taken it down yet.

BETTER HURRY AND WATCH THIS ONE!

Another good vid.  Glad I got to watch it.  Very well spoken and articulate doctor putting things carefully into perspective.

Kind regards,

Bally:)
I had to tinylaughing when I read this, but I think they're actually serious.   tinybighuh 

[Image: pandemic-sex-62.jpg?quality=90&strip=all...410&crop=1]

Quote:Safe sex during the coronavirus pandemic might soon require protection beyond just the nether regions.
A new study from researchers at Harvard University says that hooking up carries some risk for transmitting COVID-19 from one partner to the other and recommends — among other practices — wearing a face mask while doin’ it.

The research, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, ranked frisky situations based on how likely it is to catch coronavirus while in the act. Researchers recommend wearing a mask for the riskiest sexual scenario: sex with people other than those with whom one is quarantined.

If you have an out-of-house coronavirus crush, the study says, besides keeping your mask on, you should avoid kissing, any oral-to-anal act and anything else that involves semen or urine. Shower before and after, and clean the space with alcohol wipes or soap.

The study also mentions that having sex with people who are together in quarantine is safer, but there is still a risk. For instance, if one partner goes outside to run an errand and is exposed to the virus, they can transmit it to the other. Even if that person is ultimately an asymptomatic carrier, they can still infect the other.

The safest approach to sexual activity, according to the researchers, is not having any. Abstinence, they say, is “low risk for infection, though not feasible for many.” Another option, they add, is masturbation.

Other recommendations have come out since the coronavirus outbreak in the US, with some of them providing graphics to enhance the lessons. In April, the Oregon Health Authority released a sex guide that went viral, just weeks after the same happened to one released by the NYC Department of Health. The Oregon example stood out for its illustrations of condoms, a fleshlight and a peach, and NYC’s with its vivid warning about anal rimming.
Source
This lady helped provide the evidence to show that masks don't work and her team got rid of the mask mandate in Orange Country, CA. 
She tells you how you can do the same in your area. Go look at the documented evidence she provides on her website and start your own group.