Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Democrat Politicians lie, they make up bull shit claims to scare the Sheeple.
Quote:Phoenix Mayor Lied About Morgues Bringing In 'Refrigerator Trucks' To Store Overflow COVID Bodies

Quote:As the number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Maricopa County climbed to new highs late this week, Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego appeared on MSNBC Friday morning for an interview with Chuck Todd and Katy Tur to discuss the situation in the state, which has moved to close bars, and rollback other reopening measures to combat the outbreak.
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202020-07-11%20at%201.13.2...k=RhqP9HTL] Fake smile and fake look of some sort of Intelligent Thought Process.
Quote:During the interview, Gallego claimed that the county's public health agency had just put in an order for refrigerated trucks because they were running out of space in the morgue.

Quote:"Maricopa County, which is our county public health agency, just announced that they're going to be getting refrigerated trucks because the Abrazo health care system has run out of morgue beds," Gallego said.

Hours later, as the mayor's comments started proliferating through the media, representatives for the hospital system called and complained that the mayor's comment wasn't true, despite the fact that she made the claim - seemingly with a high degree of certainty - on a popular cable new show.
Spokesman Keith Jones told azcentral.com that Abrazo hospitals have "adequate morgue space."
Here's the story: Phoenix and the rest of the state have been asked to implement their emergency plans to prepare for possible COVID-19 overloads.
Part of the plan, Jones said, was to proactively make sure there would be enough morgue space. So the hospital system ordered refrigerated storage weeks ago, but they have yet to be deployed.
Quote:"At this point, it is not needed," Jones said.
Of course, it's not difficult to imagine why Gallego made such a specious - and, some might argue, alarmist - claim:

Quote:Democrats in the state believe they need to discredit Gov Doug Ducey's COVID-19 response if they want to succeed in flipping John McCain's old Senate seat, currently occupied by Republican Senator Martha McSally, on Nov. 3.
The special election is being held to find a permanent successor to the former presidential candidate and longtime Republican Senator.

For some reason, we couldn't find the video of the interview on YouTube.

Update - we found it on Twitter...
https://twitter.com/i/status/1281650406423031809

Twitter video of interview.
Source

Isn't funny how all the states they're pushing this controlla virus hoax the hardest are swing states in the election?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I tried to find a UVC light a few months ago and they were sold out everywhere.
(07-13-2020, 05:37 AM)rickymouse Wrote: I tried to find a UVC light a few months ago and they were sold out everywhere.
I thought I seen them in Home Depot.
I did find Home Depot selling: Vitapur 15.8 GPM Ultraviolet Water Disinfection System

Any proof that works?
(07-13-2020, 05:37 AM)rickymouse Wrote: I tried to find a UVC light a few months ago and they were sold out everywhere.

I figured that would happen.

I grabbed one the first time I saw it advertised.  They had different kinds. Some were bigger and could clean a large room in a certain amount of time.
Some were smaller, but would still work to clean a room, but would take longer.
I got the smaller one because it's the right size to hold over food to sanitize it before eating... and I have to live on a budget.
It's starting, yes they have an app now for the Sheeple to download and be tracked, they are marketing this to make it sound like it is for your own good health and the health of others, but I think they are just tracking your contacts and whee you meet them.

So you were suppose to be in your home, Locked Down Under From The Majors Quinten Orders,  But you are at the Beach with a friend or tow, Who are these other Offenders, you and your friends need to be put in Prison!

I especially love how bubonic plague (guess you can't call it the Black Death anymore for fear of offending anyone) has been rearing it's ugly head, recently a squirrel in Colorado tested positive.  50-70% fatality rate if untreated, 10-15% if treated, still deadlier than Covid, but nope, the WHO says no need to worry.  Let's just keep losing our minds over covid instead.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-14-2020, 06:03 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I especially love how bubonic plague (guess you can't call it the Black Death anymore for fear of offending anyone) has been rearing it's ugly head, recently a squirrel in Colorado tested positive.  50-70% fatality rate if untreated, 10-15% if treated, still deadlier than Covid, but nope, the WHO says no need to worry.  Let's just keep losing our minds over covid instead.

Well, Bill Gates did say the next "plague" would get our attention (since the Covid-19 fizzled out too soon). 

I think this virus was just a test run to see if people around the world would submit to their fear tactics. Now they know that the majority will just cower in fear and hide inside while we allow "them" to take half the population off the planet.

tinyok
(07-14-2020, 04:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 06:03 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I especially love how bubonic plague (guess you can't call it the Black Death anymore for fear of offending anyone) has been rearing it's ugly head, recently a squirrel in Colorado tested positive.  50-70% fatality rate if untreated, 10-15% if treated, still deadlier than Covid, but nope, the WHO says no need to worry.  Let's just keep losing our minds over covid instead.

Well, Bill Gates did say the next "plague" would get our attention (since the Covid-19 fizzled out too soon). 

I think this virus was just a test run to see if people around the world would submit to their fear tactics. Now they know that the majority will just cower in fear and hide inside while we allow "them" to take half the population off the planet.

tinyok
Agreed, it felt a lot like a test run, felt like they were dipping their toes in the water, seeing what they could get away with.

Now bubonic plague, with a 10-15% fatality rate even if treated, on what I assume to be otherwise healthy people, that would get my attention.  Apparently it's transmitted through bites, especially fleas.  Time to get some frontline for the pets lol.
(07-14-2020, 04:45 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 04:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, Bill Gates did say the next "plague" would get our attention (since the Covid-19 fizzled out too soon). 

tinyok
Agreed, it felt a lot like a test run, felt like they were dipping their toes in the water, seeing what they could get away with.

Now bubonic plague, with a 10-15% fatality rate even if treated, on what I assume to be otherwise healthy people, that would get my attention.  Apparently it's transmitted through bites, especially fleas.  Time to get some frontline for the pets lol.

FLEAS?!!!   tinywhat Oh no! 
We've had the worst case of fleas this year that I ever remember. I've had cats inside for the last 30 years, and I've never had a flea problem. But, this year they are in my house everywhere and I'm having the worst time getting rid of them.
The spray I bought says not to have humans or pets around when you spray, so that creates a problem. I have a feral cat in one bedroom, and no way to make her come out. LOL  She's afraid of the male cat I brought in last winter to save him from the cold. Now he's here to stay.   tinysure

The power kind I bought says to only use on a 3X3 area at a time. What good does that do when you have a very large living room? (I still have carpet.) 
And I vacuum every few days to get any new hatched fleas, but I still have them!

I've used Advantage flea medicine on both cats for two months, but they have never stopped scratching and biting. I've ordered a different brand to see if it works for them.

The flea problem is terrible outside. My hubby says when he steps out they immediately jump on his pants legs.

Have "they" flown over and released a bunch of flea eggs on us that have the bubonic plague?   tinysurprised
(07-14-2020, 05:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 04:45 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 04:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, Bill Gates did say the next "plague" would get our attention (since the Covid-19 fizzled out too soon). 

tinyok

FLEAS?!!!   tinywhat Oh no! 
We've had the worst case of fleas this year that I ever remember. I've had cats inside for the last 30 years, and I've never had a flea problem. But, this year they are in my house everywhere and I'm having the worst time getting rid of them.
The spray I bought says not to have humans or pets around when you spray, so that creates a problem. I have a feral cat in one bedroom, and no way to make her come out. LOL  She's afraid of the male cat I brought in last winter to save him from the cold. Now he's here to stay.   tinysure

The power kind I bought says to only use on a 3X3 area at a time. What good does that do when you have a very large living room? (I still have carpet.) 
And I vacuum every few days to get any new hatched fleas, but I still have them!

I've used Advantage flea medicine on both cats for two months, but they have never stopped scratching and biting. I've ordered a different brand to see if it works for them.

The flea problem is terrible outside. My hubby says when he steps out they immediately jump on his pants legs.

Have "they" flown over and released a bunch of flea eggs on us that have the bubonic plague?   tinysurprised

Hell, nowadays I wouldn't be shocked if they did indeed release it.  Plausible deniability and all, how could we prove they did?  Everyone would be too busy losing their minds to point fingers right away, and by then it's too late anyway.
Interesting! 

Moderna COVID-19 vaccine induced adverse reactions in 'more than half' of trial participants

Quote:One-fifth of participants in one test group reported 'one or more severe adverse events.'

A highly anticipated clinical trial for a potential COVID-19 vaccine managed in part by the American drug company Moderna has resulted is some adverse effects in more than half of the trial's participants, with one test group reporting "severe" symptoms. 

The trial, which is also being sponsored by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, administered the vaccine "as a 0.5-ml injection in the deltoid muscle" in two shots spaced about one month apart. Two separate groups received 25-microgram and 100-microgram doses, respectively. A third group with a 250-microgram dose was subsequently added. 

The vaccine "induced anti–SARS-CoV-2 immune responses in all participants," the research team reported Tuesday in the New England Journal of Medicine. Researchers said that "no trial-limiting safety concerns were identified." Yet a majority of participants still reported at least one side effect.

"Solicited adverse events that occurred in more than half the participants included fatigue, chills, headache, myalgia, and pain at the injection site," the report states. Fever, joint pain and nausea were also reported. 

Side effects grew more common with more (and larger) injections, the scientists write: "Systemic adverse events were more common after the second vaccination, particularly with the highest dose, and three participants (21%) in the 250-μg dose group reported one or more severe adverse events."

Notably, every participant in the two larger-dose groups reported adverse reactions after their second injections. One study participant in the smallest-dose group, meanwhile, was removed due to having developed hives after the first round of injections. 

The scientists said that due to the ongoing status of the project, they are not yet "able to assess the durability of the immune responses" generated by the vaccine, but that they intend to follow participants "for 1 year after the second vaccination" and examine regular blood samples to monitor the vaccine's effects.

A large trial "expected to evaluate a 100-μg dose" is "anticipated to begin during the summer of 2020," the report states.
Source

Looks like they're having trouble with their vaccine.  Who knows what the long term effects of this will have on a person?

Do yourself a favor; take the preventative medicine that's already out there:  HCQ, Zinc, and add the ZPack if you have respiratory problems. It's worked for hundreds of patients already in NY who did a test with it, and thousands in France.

The Italians did some autopsies, against orders from the WHO, and found that Covid-19 was not a virus, but a bacterial infection.  They said the subjects had blood clots in the lungs and throughout the body.
They suggested people take aspirin to thin the blood and an antibiotic for the infection to get cured. They said using a ventilator was the worst thing that could be done under these new findings if it spreads to the lungs.

For those who missed it, listen to the first 10 minutes of this video to hear John B. Wells talk about this.

Is that why China wanted all the bodies burned immediately? They didn't want anyone to discover the real threat so a cure wouldn't be found right away? 
You know they are behind this intentional spread so they could crash Trump's great economy, right? 
The WHO, China, and Bill Gates are all in this together. They want to bring in the NWO.

Do your own research and skip the vaccine.
Concerns arise as some receive positive COVID-19 results but never got tested

Quote:SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - Coronavirus continues to spread quickly across the state. Plus, now, on the Suncoast, although testing has been made more available, many say there are some problems in really getting a handle on how much the virus is in our community.

It has nothing to do with being able to get tested, but instead the results. The quickest turnaround is about 48 hours, and the majority of the time, it can take about a week of finding out if you’re infected our not. However, the most recent issue is getting back results that aren’t even yours.

“I got a call asking for me, and they told me that I had tested positive. I was like, ‘Positive for what?” Then, the lady said for COVID, and I said, ‘That’s impossible. I never got tested, Ma’am,’” Mindy Clark said.
Clark had gone to the drive thru testing sight at Manatee Rural Health, but before she was able to get swabbed, she left the line because she realized it was for people with symptoms only.
“I told them they needed to take this off my record, and they said I had to prove it to them that I wasn’t positive,” Clark continued.
She tested negative just two days later, and also tested negative for the antibodies. Plus, according to many of our viewers, this hasn’t only happened to her.
Clark says if she and many others have been incorrectly identified as positive in the state’s system so easily, how accurate are the numbers that are released daily?

“This is part of the testing mechanism problem. People are sitting in their cars, sometimes for hours, or standing in line, six feet apart sometimes for hours. You’re registered though, you’re number 15 in line, and you are Jay Wolfson. If Jay Wolfson says he can’t wait any longer and he leaves, it will get number 15 and now get Rebecca Fernandez, who was standing behind him, and she tests positive, and then everyone from then on gets the wrong results. There has to be a better way to do this,” explained Dr. Jay Wolfson, Public Health & Medicine Professor for the University of South Florida.

Source

I have an idea!   [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]

Why not just ask people their name when they get up to the front of the line?  
And people wonder why the numbers are rising.   tinysure
Quote:As a follow on to my "Is This Torture?" video, I discuss the way The Medical Tyranny is turning us all into Chronic Illness Outpatients. I rely on an excellent article by Sam Vaknin called "The Body As A Torture Chamber" and I apply his arguments to what is happening with the #Pandemic response. more...

Here are links to her discussion topics: 

References: Vaknin Article: https://mental-health-matters.com/the...
Vaknin VIDEO (which contains more information than the article): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-xw...
Well the CDC of B C has some Awe Inspiring Reconmondations for Safe Sex.
You may have to go to your Hardware Store in order to follow the advice of the CDC.
Buy this item according to size.
[Image: Edgd-k-UMAAy8ky?format=jpg&name=small] 
Why you ask?
Quote:Try ‘glory holes’ for safer sex during coronavirus, B.C. CDC says
Yes a Glory Hole, you do know what that is right?

Quote:B.C. health officials are recommending an age-old, occasionally cutting-edge tactic for sex during the coronavirus pandemic: “glory holes.”

The B.C. Centre for Disease Control added new recommendations for socially distant sex to its COVID-19 website this week. One of those tips was to try using a “glory hole” — a hole cut into a wall that’s only large enough for a penis to slip through.

Glory holes are typically used for anonymous oral or penetrative sex, according to Urban Dictionary, but they’re also an excellent way to limit physical contact during intercourse, the B.C. CDC says.

“Use barriers, like walls (e.g., glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact,” the health organization writes on its website.
The recommendation is just a tip and not a firm rule, according to the website.
Source

There is much more to read at the site.
Now, B C stands for British Columbia, Canada Correct?

@"Sol"  you have a hole maker for your cordless drill?  smallrofl
Quote:BILL Gates has warned that multiple doses of any coronavirus vaccine could be necessary as he slammed Donald Trump's handling of the pandemic.

Well, of course he did! The second richest man in the world didn't get to where he is by not being greedy!
The more vaccines, the more money in his pocket.

Quote:Speaking during an interview with Norah O'Donnell on CBS News, Gates said he had faith in the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

However, he warned it could take an "unbelievably big number" of doses to beat the virus.
He said: "None of the vaccines at this point appear like they'll work with a single dose.
"That was the hope at the very beginning."

However, he said the solution will "improve over time" even though there will be "a lot of uncertainty" about the vaccine.

The philanthropist - who is worth $98billion, the second-richest man in the world - has offered £300million to help fund research into the vaccine.

Gates also described the closures of schools as the "biggest cost" of the pandemic after deaths as he said classes likely won't be all back until fall 2021.

He said: "This next academic year does hang in the balance. It is extremely important."
More should be done to help schools take learning online to ensure kids get their educations, he said.
The 64-year-old tech boss now spends most of his times working with the Global Health division of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

He had been warning of the threat posed to humanity by pandemics since 2015 before the coronavirus outbreak.

Interesting how he knew this was coming four years ago, eh?

Quote:During the interview, Gates was also heavily critical of the Trump administration - with the US having the highest death and case count in the world with 146,192 and 4.1million.

LIES, LIES, LIES! Anything to discredit Trump. That's all they know how to do!
We have the highest case count because we do more testing than anyone in the world on a daily basis, and the death count is because of the NY and CA governors putting patients who tested positive in with the elderly in nursing homes.
DUH!

Quote:Gates said: "Some of the policies were a mistake. Opening up bars - the economic benefit versus the infection risk - a lot of policies like that made it a mistake."
Again, this was the decision of the State's governors, not President Trump's.

Quote:The Microsoft mogul emphasized that social distancing, wearing masks and developing a vaccine are now key in beating Covid-19.

He conceded however some of the "serious mistakes" were made because of a lacking of understanding of the virus.
Gates said Europe responded better to the pandemic than the US - with its leaders "communicating with a clear voice".

And he also condemned reports that Trump is silencing experts like Dr Anthony Fauci.
He said gagging experts was "holding us back" and said you could "never have predicted" the butting of heads between scientists and the White House.

Dr Fauci has been feuding with Trump, with anonymous officials even briefing against him by releasing a list of his mistakes over Covid-19.

Dr. Fauci has not been feuding with President Trump. This is misinformation.

If there is any truth at all to Trump keeping Fauci quite, it's because he knows he's spouting lies and fear mongering.
President Trump knows what's going on, and he is not going to allow these money grabbers to take advantage of the American people.

Source
Has this been posted anywhere?  Sorry if it has.

Yale epidemiologist says hydroxychloroquine is 'the key to defeating COVID-19'

Quote:An Ivy League epidemiology professor is claiming that hydroxychloroquine — the drug that has been at the center of a politicized medical debate for the last several months — is "the key to defeating COVID-19," and that medical officials should be widely prescribing it to save the lives of thousands of coronavirus patients. 

Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale as well as the director of that school's Molecular Cancer Epidemiology Laboratory, argues in a Newsweek op-ed this week that "the data fully support" the wide use of hydroxychloroquine as an effective treatment of COVID-19. 

"When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective," Risch argues in the column.

Our POTUS knew.   minusculebiggrin 

Quote:Among the successful treatment experiments, he writes, are "an additional 400 high-risk patients treated by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, with zero deaths; four studies totaling almost 500 high-risk patients treated in nursing homes and clinics across the U.S., with no deaths; a controlled trial of more than 700 high-risk patients in Brazil, with significantly reduced risk of hospitalization and two deaths among 334 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine; and another study of 398 matched patients in France, also with significantly reduced hospitalization risk."

Read more:  Source
Watch before You Tube takes it down!

I urge EVERYONE to watch this. It's not even 10 minutes long, and it could open your eyes to the truth about vaccines.

(08-06-2020, 01:10 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I urge EVERYONE to watch this. It's not even 10 minutes long, and it could open your eyes to the truth about vaccines.

Sure it is the truth about Vaccines and Big Pharma, but noone will listen, they have been spoon feed lies by the education system, the msm and their parents that the government, the WHO and The CSC only wants what is best for you and would never do anything to harm you.
Money has Nothing To Do With Your Health Or The Health Of Others, it is all about keeping You healthy. it is not about the cost to the insurance company or to you and the Fact They Want You To Come Back Every Year for A New Vaccine. That is slowly killing you, Depopulation.
FOOLS!
I mentioned in a thread (forget which one) that chloroquine causes virus cells to attack cancer cells.  I found the video from a doctor/scientist who explains how this works.
No wonder they are trying so hard to keep this from the public; this would be a massive blow to the WHO and Big Pharma!

Quote: