Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-04-2021, 11:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 05:24 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The CDC has been on war against human use of ivermectin , but it has same time recommending that refugees ( from Afganistan for example ) should have round of ivermectin . So no ivermectin for you, but giving it to refugees is okey . 

Wow! CDC Gives Incoming Refugees Nobel Prize-Winning Ivermectin

Twitter

CDC Overseas Refugee Health Guidance

The CDC has claimed all this time that ivermectin is not for human use, but the FDA approved ivermectin for human use 1996.

FACT CHECK: The FDA first approved ivermectin for HUMANS back in 1996… media outlets are deliberately lying to the public

I've heard folks making fun of using "horse medicine" and "horse anti-parasitics" or "horse de-wormer" in relation to COVID for about a week now, but the simple fact is that it is the same as human medicine, without the prescription requirement. You can get things like tetracycline among other things at a vet supply that can be used for people, too. I've been using it for years, and am still kicking.

For example, packing a wound with pink-eye powder before wrapping it up does wonders to prevent infection. "Survivalist supply" stores carry things like amoxycillin "fish antibiotics", and I doubt all those folks are stocking up on them for their next fishing trip to make sure they catch only healthy fish...

For horses, we always gave them tobacco to eat to eject worms, no fancy "anti-parasitics".

Yeeh...They are spreding lies again about ivermecting

Rolling Stone 'Horse Dewormer' Hit-Piece Debunked After Hospital Says No Ivermectin Overdoses

Pathetic how they lie allways
65 research projects funded by the USA at Wuhan lab. 26 other labs also funded
U.S. Navy Setting Up gestapo to punish vaccine resisters

U.S. Navy Setting Up New Punishment Squad Called The CCDA To Punish Vaccine Resisters By ‘Administrative Separation’
How about what was done with the Swine flu and all the deaths and bad reactions that resulted from that jab. If anyone thinks they pharma have changed their spots or government can not be pushed to advertiser for Pharma all I can say is what rock have you been hiding under.. A 60 minute piece, not exactly a right wing mouth piece

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9GRTehUxtq0b/
Big bad report about Vaccine contents https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/trans...9-vaccines
There is a war going on....

Military Members are Dying and Suffering Crippling Effects from COVID Vaccinations
Ontario going full tyranny

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9974]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/beside...vid-shots/
Quote:by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
Back in April this year we published a video commentary by ReallyGraceful where she reported that many mothers who were nursing their babies had their breast milk dry up after taking a COVID shot.

As more and more data is entered into the government Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), we are now seeing cases where babies that are breastfed are suffering adverse reactions to the COVID shots that their mothers are taking. The shots have not yet been authorized for infants, although such an authorization is expected any day now.
Celeste McGovern of LifeSite News reported on one case where the breastfeeding baby died with blood clots, something rarely ever seen in infants, but a common side effect we are seeing with people who take the COVID shots, blood clots which the CDC states are “rare” in spite of the data that shows over 10,000 cases of “thrombosis” in VAERS.
VAERS report ID 1532154 was apparently filed by the mother, a 36-year-old woman from New Mexico:
Quote:On July 17, my baby passed away.
I had been breastfeeding my 6 week old baby at the time that I received the first Pfizer vaccine on June 4, 2021.
He became very sick with a high fever about 2 weeks after I got the first Pfizer vaccine on June 21. He was treated for 2 weeks with IV antibiotics for a supposed bacterial infection.
However, they never found any specific bacteria, and called his diagnosis culture-negative sepsis. At the end of his hospital stay he tested positive for rhinovirus.
After the 14 day course of antibiotics, he was home for one week, but exhibited strange symptoms (e.g. swollen eyelid, strange rashes, vomiting).
I took him back to the hospital on July 15, where he presented with what they called an atypical Kawasaki disease.
He passed away shortly thereafter from clots in his severely inflamed arteries.
I am curious if the spike protein could have gone through the breast milk and caused an inflammatory response in my child.
They say Kawasaki disease presents very similarly to the Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome in children that they are seeing in post Covid infections. (My baby also had unusual birth circumstances, as he was born at 37 weeks, triggered by a maternal appendicitis.)
However, if they know that antibodies go through the breastmilk as a good thing, then why wouldn”t the spike protein also go through the breastmilk and potentially cause problems. (Source.)
I ran a search in the VAERS database to see how many other reports have been filed with mothers who are breastfeeding babies, and came up with 94 cases, which included one other infant death. (Source.)
The other breastfeeding infant death is VAERS case 1166062 which lists Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura as one of the symptoms. Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura is a rare blood disorder in which blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body.
Quote:Patient received second dose of Pfizer vaccine on March 17, 2020 while at work. March 18, 2020 her 5 month old breastfed infant developed a rash and within 24 hours was inconsolable, refusing to eat, and developed a fever.
Patient brought baby to local ER where assessments were performed, blood analysis revealed elevated liver enzymes. Infant was hospitalized but continued to decline and passed away.
Diagnosis of TTP. No known allergies. No new exposures aside from the mother”s vaccination the previous day. (Source.)
Here are a few more cases in VAERS where the COVID shot given to the breastfeeding mother apparently also affected the baby. Some of the cases of breastfeeding mothers getting the COVID shot report reduced milk flow, green milk, mastitis, thrombophlebitis in the breast, heavy menstruations even though breastfeeding, etc.
I am only including some of the cases here that affected the baby who was breastfeeding, and who did NOT get the shots but apparently had side effects from drinking the breast milk from their mothers who got the shots.
30-Year-Old Connecticut Breastfeeding Mother with 5-month-old son – Vomiting, Diarrhea, Body Rash, and Hematuria
Quote:VAERS case 970309: Patient is breastfeeding her 5 month old son. Two nights after her 1st Moderna dose, he had violent vomiting, diarrhea, body rash, and hematuria (blood in urine).
36-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother – Hives
Quote:VAERS case 999040 (Pfizer): Breastfed son have severe hives x5days.
31-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother with 4-month-old-son – Diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1070803 (Pfizer): I was exclusively breastfeeding at the time of receiving both doses. My 4 month old son developed diarrhea on February 1st and it lasted 2 weeks. Lab work/stool studies were negative for any bacterial or viral infections.
38-Year-Old New Jersey Breastfeeding Mother with 3-month-old daughter – Skin Rash
Quote:VAERS case 1111787 (Pfizer): I am breastfeeding my daughter exclusively. She was born December 9, 2020. She is roughly 3 months old. She had an all body rash.
35-Year-Old Alaska Breastfeeding Mother with 12-month-old infant – Anaphylaxis shock
Quote:VAERS case 1119088 (Pfizer): Patient received 1st in series covid vaccine at approximately 915… she breastfed her 12 month-old infant shortly thereafter without problem. around 1215 baby was getting fussy and breastfed for about 5 minutes before baby broke out in hives.
EMS was called and epinephrine/diphenhydramine administered for course cough/wheezing, presumably anaphylaxis.
Other foods consumed by baby on same day included banana, kids fig newton bar, dried apples, meat from frozen meal, and two piece of cereal (new to baby). ER course required 4 hours of monitoring but no other medical interventions.
Infant Breastfeeding Boy in Alaska – Anaphylaxis shock
Quote:VAERS case 1124474 (Pfizer): MOTHER OF 12 MONTH OLD BOY RECEIVED FIRST DOSE OF COVID 19 VACCINE AT 9:15 AM SHE BREASTFED HER 12 MONTH OLD SON 3 HOURS LATER AND WHILE BREASTFEEDING THE CHILD DEVELOPED ACUTE ANAPHYLAXIS. TO BE CLEAR: MOTHER HAD THE VACCINE AND THE CHILD HAD THE REACTION
34-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother with 11-Week-Old infant boy – Appetite decrease, Vomiting
Quote:VAERS case 1139952 (Moderna): Breastfeeding exclusively an 11 week old infant boy. I have no adverse effects other than sore arm but within 24 hrs baby appetite decreased and vomited once so far.
40-Year-Old Breastfeeding Mother with 1-Month-Old Infant – Diarrhea for 36 hours
Quote:VAERS case 1144429 (Pfizer): I am breastfeeding and the day after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID19 vaccine and breastfeeding that day, my one month old had diarrhea for approximately 36 hours. There were no other changes to diet. Approximately 14 hours prior to the diarrhea I had one dose of tylenol to help with the aches from the vaccine reaction.
29-Year-Old New Jersey Breastfeeding Mother with 15-Month-Old child – Ear infection, fever
Quote:VAERS case 1149144 (Moderna): The patient who received the vaccine was a breastfeeding mother. Her 15-month-old developed an ear infection, requiring antibiotics for the first time ever, within 72 hours of the vaccine administration.
Her 15-month-old developed a fever of 102.6 approximately 6 days after the vaccine was administered. He then was prescribed antibiotics 7 full days after the vaccine was administered to the mother.
31-Year-Old Illinois Breastfeeding Mother with 10-month-old son – Persistent Fever of 100 – 103 F.
Quote:VAERS case 1168528 (Moderna): The patient is breast-feeding her 10 month old son, and the child developed a persistent fever of 100 – 103 F. starting 12-24 hours after vaccination and still persisting on day #4 after vaccination.
34-Year-Old Indiana Breastfeeding Mother with son – Skin rash
Quote:VAERS case 1205906 (JANSSEN): Became tired around 8pm, followed by chills, fever 101.8, sweats(taken around 12:30am), weakness, joint pain, and nausea. The fever and chills lasted around 5 hours. The following day I was weak in my hands and joints were sore. I am a breastfeeding mom and my son broke out in a rash the following day.
30-Year-Old Indiana Breastfeeding Mother with son – Rash spread from his stomach to his entire body
Quote:VAERS case 1229118 (Pfizer): I was diagnosed with shingles on 3-18-21. I started having a rash on 3-15-21. I have been prescribed medication that I just started. I am breastfeeding and my son developed a rash on 3-15-21. The rash spread from his stomach to his entire body.
The rash turned bright red and bumps were visible on his entire body. The redness decreased starting on 3-17-21. He was seen by a doctor on 3-19-21 and told it is a viral rash likely from the vaccine but nothing can be done.
28-Year-Old Indiana Breastfeeding Mother with 9.5-month-old son – Fever, Abnormal feces
Quote:VAERS case 1242964 (Moderna): I am currently *breastfeeding* a male baby who was 9.5mo old at time of *my* vaccine.
That afternoon he took an unusually long nap, was unusually cranky and lethargic during the day; and by evening had a 100.7*F fever.
He slept through the night (skipping his nightly feed–this has only ever happened three times since birth so very uncommon) and was still cranky and tired/sleepy the next day. His fever broke about 30hrs after onset.
He has since had a significant change in wet/dirty diapers– his total, daily wet diapers have decreased and his dirty diapers have gone from semi-solid stool to very wet, more explosive, and incredibly grainy/gritty ever since (it”s been a week and a half now since my dose). I have continued to breastfeed during this whole time.
37-year-Old New Jersey Breastfeeding Mother with 3-month-old baby – Diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1258446 (Pfizer): Breastfeeding 3 month old baby had loose stools for one week after receiving 2nd Pfizer shot.
33-Year-Old New York Breastfeeding Mother with infant – Projectile vomiting
Quote:VAERS case 1262437 (Pfizer): Breastfeeding infant developed projectile vomiting for hours. Went to urgent card who said other breastfeeding mothers were there with sick infants with similar symptoms few days after getting vaccinated.
27-Year-Old New York Breastfeeding Mother with 8-week-old infant – Fever
Quote:VAERS case 1275035 (Moderna): Breastfeeding 8 week old baby had a fever one day after maternal vaccination.
25-Year-Old Florida Breastfeeding Mother with daughter – Fever, diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1277155 (Moderna): I’m Breastfeeding and at 7:15pm my daughter started developing a fever. She felt warm to the touch. Her forehead temperature was 99.7F.
She has since had diarrhea and has been acting very clingy and nursing around the clock. Still going on at 7:11am 05/1/2021
35-Year-Old Breastfeeding Mother with 14-month-old – Diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1298064 (Moderna): I”m breastfeeding my 14-month old 3x a day. She had mild diarrhea and mild stomach upset on 5/6 and 5/7. Ruled out no change in diet. Diarrhea is not common for her.
30-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother with 22-month-old daughter – Fever, irritable
Quote:VAERS case 1324020 (Pfizer): About ten days after the vaccine I started to have intense cramping and I lost a blood clot. My belly was tightening up and I started to feel downward pressure. I also had back pain. I was checked out at the hospital, and they did not find anything wrong. I was 23 weeks pregnant at the time. I have not had any more cramping.
I am also breast feeding my toddler and she was cranky and out of sorts after each dose of the vaccine. She was really irritable and she was running a low grade fever. My daughter is 22 months old. Pregnancy-second
32-Year-Old Breastfeeding Mother with 7-week-old baby – Lethargic, increased spitting up
Quote:VAERS case 1334516 (Pfizer): Aches and chills beginning 10-12 hours post dose. Also some weakness and fatigue. Persisted for about 24 hours. Moderately managed with acetaminophen (500 mg Q 6 hrs). Patient is breastfeeding; her 7 week old baby was somewhat lethargic and had significantly increased frequency and volume of spit up during the same 24 hour window, but did not appear to be uncomfortable.
31-Year-Old North Carolina Breastfeeding Mother with 2-month-old infant – Blood clot, dark stools
Quote:VAERS case 1347789 (Pfizer): This individual has a 2 month old infant and was breast feeding at time of administration of both Pfizer covid19 vaccines.
Four days after the first vaccine, individual noticed a blood tinged clot-like spit up in infant and then dark stool from infant one day later.
Two days after the second vaccine, mom noticed a blood-clot-like drainage from nipple (that individual says looked just like the blood tinged spit-up that was noticed in infant).
32-Year-Old Texas Breastfeeding Mother with 4-week-old infant – Fever, nasal congestion, loss of appetite
Quote:VAERS case 1443445 (Pfizer): I’m currently nursing. My son was only 4 weeks old and experienced a fever of 101? around 12am 6/12/2021 and fever wouldn’t lower even with Tylenol. He also had nasal congestion and wouldn’t eat. He was taken into Hospital the same day but no source to the fever etc. was found.
37-Year-Old  Texas Breastfeeding Mother with 10-month-old daughter – Hives on face and body
Quote:VAERS case 1592542 (Moderna): Within 10 minutes of receiving the vaccine, I felt that I was going to pass out. I had to sit down on the floor in pharmacy. Within the next few hours, I experienced mild chest pain , mild to moderate head ache, and flu like symptoms. In addition, most of the left side of my face went numb like Bell’s palsy (forehead, cheek, lips and tongue on the left). I got the vaccine on a Tuesday.
On Wednesday and Thursday my 10 month old breastfed baby started experiencing hives on her face and body. Her ears were red on the tips. Her hands and fingers were red and swollen hot to the touch. I took her to urgent care where she got an oral steroid. She tested negative for any respiratory virus. It is now a few weeks later and I still have a spot on the left side of my lips with no feeling. I am experiencing extreme fatigue where it is difficult to stay awake throughout the whole day.
The CDC continues to state that blood clots are “rare” following COVID-19 injections, and yet if blood clots for infants are already extremely rare without breastfeeding mothers receiving a COVID-19 shot, and here we now have several cases, including two deaths, in a short period of time (about 9 months) in a system (VAERS) that we know is vastly under-reported since there is pressure put on nurses and healthcare workers NOT to report COVID-19 adverse events (source), then it is criminal to not report this to the public, and to not warn pregnant and nursing mothers about these dangers.
By way of contrast, I searched for adverse reactions with breastfeeding mothers for the previous 5 years prior to the COVID-19 shots, and in 5 years only 5 cases were reported to VAERS of negative reactions of breastfeeding mothers in their babies, with ZERO deaths, after ALL non-COVID vaccines. (Source.)
[Image: fetal-deaths-vaers-8.27.jpg]=Aborted+pregnancy+%2810000209%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+%2810000210%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+complete+%2810061614%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+early+%2810052846%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+incomplete+%2810000217%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+induced+%2810000220%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+late+%2810052847%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+missed+%2810000230%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+of+ectopic+pregnancy+%2810066266%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+%2810000234%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+complete+%2810061616%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+incomplete+%2810061617%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+cardiac+arrest+%2810084280%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+death+%2810055690%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+baby+death+%2810076700%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+delivery+%2810036595%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Stillbirth+%2810042062%29&VAX=COVID19]Source.
There have also now been 1,490 recorded fetal deaths following COVID-19 injections of pregnant women for the past 9 months.
By way of contrast, I searched for fetal deaths following ALL vaccines for the past 5 years before COVID injections were authorized in December 2020, and there were a total of 398 fetal deaths following all vaccinations for the past 5 years (minus one month – December 2020). (=Aborted+pregnancy+%2810000209%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+%2810000210%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+complete+%2810061614%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+early+%2810052846%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+incomplete+%2810000217%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+induced+%2810000220%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+late+%2810052847%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+missed+%2810000230%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+of+ectopic+pregnancy+%2810066266%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+%2810000234%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+complete+%2810061616%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+incomplete+%2810061617%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+cardiac+arrest+%2810084280%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+death+%2810055690%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+baby+death+%2810076700%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+delivery+%2810036595%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Stillbirth+%2810042062%29&VAX_YEAR_LOW=2015&VAX_YEAR_HIGH=2020&VAX_MONTH_HIGH=12]Source.)
That’s an average of 7 deaths per month pre-COVID, and 165 deaths per month following COVID shots. 25 X more fetal deaths following COVID shots than fetal deaths following all vaccines for the past 5 years.
Looks like a eugenics population reduction plan to me, based on the CDC’s own government data.
(09-07-2021, 04:57 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/beside...vid-shots/
Quote:by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
Back in April this year we published a video commentary by ReallyGraceful where she reported that many mothers who were nursing their babies had their breast milk dry up after taking a COVID shot.

As more and more data is entered into the government Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), we are now seeing cases where babies that are breastfed are suffering adverse reactions to the COVID shots that their mothers are taking. The shots have not yet been authorized for infants, although such an authorization is expected any day now.
Celeste McGovern of LifeSite News reported on one case where the breastfeeding baby died with blood clots, something rarely ever seen in infants, but a common side effect we are seeing with people who take the COVID shots, blood clots which the CDC states are “rare” in spite of the data that shows over 10,000 cases of “thrombosis” in VAERS.
VAERS report ID 1532154 was apparently filed by the mother, a 36-year-old woman from New Mexico:
Quote:On July 17, my baby passed away.
I had been breastfeeding my 6 week old baby at the time that I received the first Pfizer vaccine on June 4, 2021.
He became very sick with a high fever about 2 weeks after I got the first Pfizer vaccine on June 21. He was treated for 2 weeks with IV antibiotics for a supposed bacterial infection.
However, they never found any specific bacteria, and called his diagnosis culture-negative sepsis. At the end of his hospital stay he tested positive for rhinovirus.
After the 14 day course of antibiotics, he was home for one week, but exhibited strange symptoms (e.g. swollen eyelid, strange rashes, vomiting).
I took him back to the hospital on July 15, where he presented with what they called an atypical Kawasaki disease.
He passed away shortly thereafter from clots in his severely inflamed arteries.
I am curious if the spike protein could have gone through the breast milk and caused an inflammatory response in my child.
They say Kawasaki disease presents very similarly to the Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome in children that they are seeing in post Covid infections. (My baby also had unusual birth circumstances, as he was born at 37 weeks, triggered by a maternal appendicitis.)
However, if they know that antibodies go through the breastmilk as a good thing, then why wouldn”t the spike protein also go through the breastmilk and potentially cause problems. (Source.)
I ran a search in the VAERS database to see how many other reports have been filed with mothers who are breastfeeding babies, and came up with 94 cases, which included one other infant death. (Source.)
The other breastfeeding infant death is VAERS case 1166062 which lists Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura as one of the symptoms. Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura is a rare blood disorder in which blood clots form in small blood vessels throughout the body.
Quote:Patient received second dose of Pfizer vaccine on March 17, 2020 while at work. March 18, 2020 her 5 month old breastfed infant developed a rash and within 24 hours was inconsolable, refusing to eat, and developed a fever.
Patient brought baby to local ER where assessments were performed, blood analysis revealed elevated liver enzymes. Infant was hospitalized but continued to decline and passed away.
Diagnosis of TTP. No known allergies. No new exposures aside from the mother”s vaccination the previous day. (Source.)
Here are a few more cases in VAERS where the COVID shot given to the breastfeeding mother apparently also affected the baby. Some of the cases of breastfeeding mothers getting the COVID shot report reduced milk flow, green milk, mastitis, thrombophlebitis in the breast, heavy menstruations even though breastfeeding, etc.
I am only including some of the cases here that affected the baby who was breastfeeding, and who did NOT get the shots but apparently had side effects from drinking the breast milk from their mothers who got the shots.
30-Year-Old Connecticut Breastfeeding Mother with 5-month-old son – Vomiting, Diarrhea, Body Rash, and Hematuria
Quote:VAERS case 970309: Patient is breastfeeding her 5 month old son. Two nights after her 1st Moderna dose, he had violent vomiting, diarrhea, body rash, and hematuria (blood in urine).
36-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother – Hives
Quote:VAERS case 999040 (Pfizer): Breastfed son have severe hives x5days.
31-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother with 4-month-old-son – Diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1070803 (Pfizer): I was exclusively breastfeeding at the time of receiving both doses. My 4 month old son developed diarrhea on February 1st and it lasted 2 weeks. Lab work/stool studies were negative for any bacterial or viral infections.
38-Year-Old New Jersey Breastfeeding Mother with 3-month-old daughter – Skin Rash
Quote:VAERS case 1111787 (Pfizer): I am breastfeeding my daughter exclusively. She was born December 9, 2020. She is roughly 3 months old. She had an all body rash.
35-Year-Old Alaska Breastfeeding Mother with 12-month-old infant – Anaphylaxis shock
Quote:VAERS case 1119088 (Pfizer): Patient received 1st in series covid vaccine at approximately 915… she breastfed her 12 month-old infant shortly thereafter without problem. around 1215 baby was getting fussy and breastfed for about 5 minutes before baby broke out in hives.
EMS was called and epinephrine/diphenhydramine administered for course cough/wheezing, presumably anaphylaxis.
Other foods consumed by baby on same day included banana, kids fig newton bar, dried apples, meat from frozen meal, and two piece of cereal (new to baby). ER course required 4 hours of monitoring but no other medical interventions.
Infant Breastfeeding Boy in Alaska – Anaphylaxis shock
Quote:VAERS case 1124474 (Pfizer): MOTHER OF 12 MONTH OLD BOY RECEIVED FIRST DOSE OF COVID 19 VACCINE AT 9:15 AM SHE BREASTFED HER 12 MONTH OLD SON 3 HOURS LATER AND WHILE BREASTFEEDING THE CHILD DEVELOPED ACUTE ANAPHYLAXIS. TO BE CLEAR: MOTHER HAD THE VACCINE AND THE CHILD HAD THE REACTION
34-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother with 11-Week-Old infant boy – Appetite decrease, Vomiting
Quote:VAERS case 1139952 (Moderna): Breastfeeding exclusively an 11 week old infant boy. I have no adverse effects other than sore arm but within 24 hrs baby appetite decreased and vomited once so far.
40-Year-Old Breastfeeding Mother with 1-Month-Old Infant – Diarrhea for 36 hours
Quote:VAERS case 1144429 (Pfizer): I am breastfeeding and the day after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID19 vaccine and breastfeeding that day, my one month old had diarrhea for approximately 36 hours. There were no other changes to diet. Approximately 14 hours prior to the diarrhea I had one dose of tylenol to help with the aches from the vaccine reaction.
29-Year-Old New Jersey Breastfeeding Mother with 15-Month-Old child – Ear infection, fever
Quote:VAERS case 1149144 (Moderna): The patient who received the vaccine was a breastfeeding mother. Her 15-month-old developed an ear infection, requiring antibiotics for the first time ever, within 72 hours of the vaccine administration.
Her 15-month-old developed a fever of 102.6 approximately 6 days after the vaccine was administered. He then was prescribed antibiotics 7 full days after the vaccine was administered to the mother.
31-Year-Old Illinois Breastfeeding Mother with 10-month-old son – Persistent Fever of 100 – 103 F.
Quote:VAERS case 1168528 (Moderna): The patient is breast-feeding her 10 month old son, and the child developed a persistent fever of 100 – 103 F. starting 12-24 hours after vaccination and still persisting on day #4 after vaccination.
34-Year-Old Indiana Breastfeeding Mother with son – Skin rash
Quote:VAERS case 1205906 (JANSSEN): Became tired around 8pm, followed by chills, fever 101.8, sweats(taken around 12:30am), weakness, joint pain, and nausea. The fever and chills lasted around 5 hours. The following day I was weak in my hands and joints were sore. I am a breastfeeding mom and my son broke out in a rash the following day.
30-Year-Old Indiana Breastfeeding Mother with son – Rash spread from his stomach to his entire body
Quote:VAERS case 1229118 (Pfizer): I was diagnosed with shingles on 3-18-21. I started having a rash on 3-15-21. I have been prescribed medication that I just started. I am breastfeeding and my son developed a rash on 3-15-21. The rash spread from his stomach to his entire body.
The rash turned bright red and bumps were visible on his entire body. The redness decreased starting on 3-17-21. He was seen by a doctor on 3-19-21 and told it is a viral rash likely from the vaccine but nothing can be done.
28-Year-Old Indiana Breastfeeding Mother with 9.5-month-old son – Fever, Abnormal feces
Quote:VAERS case 1242964 (Moderna): I am currently *breastfeeding* a male baby who was 9.5mo old at time of *my* vaccine.
That afternoon he took an unusually long nap, was unusually cranky and lethargic during the day; and by evening had a 100.7*F fever.
He slept through the night (skipping his nightly feed–this has only ever happened three times since birth so very uncommon) and was still cranky and tired/sleepy the next day. His fever broke about 30hrs after onset.
He has since had a significant change in wet/dirty diapers– his total, daily wet diapers have decreased and his dirty diapers have gone from semi-solid stool to very wet, more explosive, and incredibly grainy/gritty ever since (it”s been a week and a half now since my dose). I have continued to breastfeed during this whole time.
37-year-Old New Jersey Breastfeeding Mother with 3-month-old baby – Diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1258446 (Pfizer): Breastfeeding 3 month old baby had loose stools for one week after receiving 2nd Pfizer shot.
33-Year-Old New York Breastfeeding Mother with infant – Projectile vomiting
Quote:VAERS case 1262437 (Pfizer): Breastfeeding infant developed projectile vomiting for hours. Went to urgent card who said other breastfeeding mothers were there with sick infants with similar symptoms few days after getting vaccinated.
27-Year-Old New York Breastfeeding Mother with 8-week-old infant – Fever
Quote:VAERS case 1275035 (Moderna): Breastfeeding 8 week old baby had a fever one day after maternal vaccination.
25-Year-Old Florida Breastfeeding Mother with daughter – Fever, diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1277155 (Moderna): I’m Breastfeeding and at 7:15pm my daughter started developing a fever. She felt warm to the touch. Her forehead temperature was 99.7F.
She has since had diarrhea and has been acting very clingy and nursing around the clock. Still going on at 7:11am 05/1/2021
35-Year-Old Breastfeeding Mother with 14-month-old – Diarrhea
Quote:VAERS case 1298064 (Moderna): I”m breastfeeding my 14-month old 3x a day. She had mild diarrhea and mild stomach upset on 5/6 and 5/7. Ruled out no change in diet. Diarrhea is not common for her.
30-Year-Old California Breastfeeding Mother with 22-month-old daughter – Fever, irritable
Quote:VAERS case 1324020 (Pfizer): About ten days after the vaccine I started to have intense cramping and I lost a blood clot. My belly was tightening up and I started to feel downward pressure. I also had back pain. I was checked out at the hospital, and they did not find anything wrong. I was 23 weeks pregnant at the time. I have not had any more cramping.
I am also breast feeding my toddler and she was cranky and out of sorts after each dose of the vaccine. She was really irritable and she was running a low grade fever. My daughter is 22 months old. Pregnancy-second
32-Year-Old Breastfeeding Mother with 7-week-old baby – Lethargic, increased spitting up
Quote:VAERS case 1334516 (Pfizer): Aches and chills beginning 10-12 hours post dose. Also some weakness and fatigue. Persisted for about 24 hours. Moderately managed with acetaminophen (500 mg Q 6 hrs). Patient is breastfeeding; her 7 week old baby was somewhat lethargic and had significantly increased frequency and volume of spit up during the same 24 hour window, but did not appear to be uncomfortable.
31-Year-Old North Carolina Breastfeeding Mother with 2-month-old infant – Blood clot, dark stools
Quote:VAERS case 1347789 (Pfizer): This individual has a 2 month old infant and was breast feeding at time of administration of both Pfizer covid19 vaccines.
Four days after the first vaccine, individual noticed a blood tinged clot-like spit up in infant and then dark stool from infant one day later.
Two days after the second vaccine, mom noticed a blood-clot-like drainage from nipple (that individual says looked just like the blood tinged spit-up that was noticed in infant).
32-Year-Old Texas Breastfeeding Mother with 4-week-old infant – Fever, nasal congestion, loss of appetite
Quote:VAERS case 1443445 (Pfizer): I’m currently nursing. My son was only 4 weeks old and experienced a fever of 101? around 12am 6/12/2021 and fever wouldn’t lower even with Tylenol. He also had nasal congestion and wouldn’t eat. He was taken into Hospital the same day but no source to the fever etc. was found.
37-Year-Old  Texas Breastfeeding Mother with 10-month-old daughter – Hives on face and body
Quote:VAERS case 1592542 (Moderna): Within 10 minutes of receiving the vaccine, I felt that I was going to pass out. I had to sit down on the floor in pharmacy. Within the next few hours, I experienced mild chest pain , mild to moderate head ache, and flu like symptoms. In addition, most of the left side of my face went numb like Bell’s palsy (forehead, cheek, lips and tongue on the left). I got the vaccine on a Tuesday.
On Wednesday and Thursday my 10 month old breastfed baby started experiencing hives on her face and body. Her ears were red on the tips. Her hands and fingers were red and swollen hot to the touch. I took her to urgent care where she got an oral steroid. She tested negative for any respiratory virus. It is now a few weeks later and I still have a spot on the left side of my lips with no feeling. I am experiencing extreme fatigue where it is difficult to stay awake throughout the whole day.
The CDC continues to state that blood clots are “rare” following COVID-19 injections, and yet if blood clots for infants are already extremely rare without breastfeeding mothers receiving a COVID-19 shot, and here we now have several cases, including two deaths, in a short period of time (about 9 months) in a system (VAERS) that we know is vastly under-reported since there is pressure put on nurses and healthcare workers NOT to report COVID-19 adverse events (source), then it is criminal to not report this to the public, and to not warn pregnant and nursing mothers about these dangers.
By way of contrast, I searched for adverse reactions with breastfeeding mothers for the previous 5 years prior to the COVID-19 shots, and in 5 years only 5 cases were reported to VAERS of negative reactions of breastfeeding mothers in their babies, with ZERO deaths, after ALL non-COVID vaccines. (Source.)
[Image: fetal-deaths-vaers-8.27.jpg]=Aborted+pregnancy+%2810000209%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+%2810000210%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+complete+%2810061614%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+early+%2810052846%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+incomplete+%2810000217%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+induced+%2810000220%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+late+%2810052847%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+missed+%2810000230%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+of+ectopic+pregnancy+%2810066266%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+%2810000234%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+complete+%2810061616%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+incomplete+%2810061617%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+cardiac+arrest+%2810084280%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+death+%2810055690%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+baby+death+%2810076700%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+delivery+%2810036595%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Stillbirth+%2810042062%29&VAX=COVID19]Source.
There have also now been 1,490 recorded fetal deaths following COVID-19 injections of pregnant women for the past 9 months.
By way of contrast, I searched for fetal deaths following ALL vaccines for the past 5 years before COVID injections were authorized in December 2020, and there were a total of 398 fetal deaths following all vaccinations for the past 5 years (minus one month – December 2020). (=Aborted+pregnancy+%2810000209%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+%2810000210%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+complete+%2810061614%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+early+%2810052846%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+incomplete+%2810000217%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+induced+%2810000220%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+late+%2810052847%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+missed+%2810000230%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+of+ectopic+pregnancy+%2810066266%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+%2810000234%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+complete+%2810061616%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Abortion+spontaneous+incomplete+%2810061617%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+cardiac+arrest+%2810084280%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Foetal+death+%2810055690%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+baby+death+%2810076700%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Premature+delivery+%2810036595%29&SYMPTOMS[]=Stillbirth+%2810042062%29&VAX_YEAR_LOW=2015&VAX_YEAR_HIGH=2020&VAX_MONTH_HIGH=12]Source.)
That’s an average of 7 deaths per month pre-COVID, and 165 deaths per month following COVID shots. 25 X more fetal deaths following COVID shots than fetal deaths following all vaccines for the past 5 years.
Looks like a eugenics population reduction plan to me, based on the CDC’s own government data.

This is all from the devils handbook , murdering adults/teens/elderly people was not enough, they wanted to kill the unborns and the babys also ...how sickening all !
Hopefully if even 20% of what we have been reading and hearing is true then my biggest prayer and hope is there will be a great awakening and reckoning with those who pushed this crap on the unsuspecting people of this world.

WV 25% of deaths are with fully vaccinated. https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/143...38753?s=03
Bio-weapon trace and proof ? https://rumble.com/vm0tnh-dr.-michael-mc...ccine.html
How many really knew that Pfizer COVID shot is made of 280 different materials or components , on which about only 11 is know to public .

What’s in the Pfizer jab? Toxic ingredient EXPOSED

Today I Sent This Letter To Have a Candid Conversation With Our Colleagues About the Drivers of COVID-19 Access and Availability
(09-07-2021, 01:50 PM)Kenzo Wrote: How many really knew that Pfizer COVID shot is made of 280 different materials or components , on which about only 11 is know to public .

Today I Sent This Letter To Have a Candid Conversation With Our Colleagues About the Drivers of COVID-19 Access and Availability

Attempting to be as positive as I can, the 'revealed' ingredients of the Pfizer vaccine are just there for storage
and transportation. Think about all the shit that goes into a McDonald's cheeseburger that's required to have it
still edible from its source to your mouth and you'll be in the general area.
.................................................................................................

What COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 contains:

The active substance is BNT162b2 RNA.
After dilution, the vial contains 6 doses, of 0.3 mL with 30 micrograms mRNA each.

This vaccine contains polyethylene glycol/macrogol (PEG) as part of ALC-0159
The other ingredients are:

ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)
ALC-0159 = 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
cholesterol
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate
sucrose
water for injections

The Above Is Sourced From UK Government:
.................................................................................................

And From Practico:

Quote:Lipids.

cholesterol

The mRNA molecules are very fragile by nature, which is why they are enclosed in tiny fatty spheres
that help protect them as they are injected into the body. ALC-0159 is the main ingredient of these
spheres, while the others serve to stabilize the particles and help them maintain their structural integrity.
These tiny spheres are extremely small cannot be seen by the human eye.

Quote:Salts.
potassium chloride
sodium chloride

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine contains four salts, one of these (sodium chloride) is ordinary table salt.
These work to keep the right pH (acid/alkaline) level in the vaccine to preserve its ingredients.

Quote:Sugar.
[i]sucrose[/i]
Sugar is used in very small quantities as a stabiliser, to protect the active ingredient during
[i]manufacturing, transport, and storage.[/i]

Quote:[i]Is mRNA technology safe?[/i]
Although this is the first time mRNA technology has successfully been used in a vaccine,
it has been in development for over a decade, with many studies and trials taking place
over the past few years.

MRNA vaccines present the body with a set of instructions to help it trigger creation of the
antibodies to fight coronavirus. It cannot change the DNA of a human cell.
According to Jonas Nilsen, MD and co-founder of Practio "although this is the first time mRNA
vaccines have been approved for use in the UK, mRNA technology has been studied and
developed for decades.

The development of an mRNA vaccine is a breakthrough that could result in vaccines being
developed more quickly in the future. Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been tested
[i]on tens of thousands of people, and have been proven to be both highly effective and safe."[/i]

Great... if these things are harmless and tests have been done for a few years (I can't believe anyone
actually believes that a 'few years' means it's okay!) then why are people in hospital with the virus
that the vaccine was created to reportedly extinguish?!

Oh that's right, we moved the goal-posts.
Just a harmless lump of fatty material containing transport-friendly everyday chemicals and the 'instructions'
to teach a body's immune system how to fight -and fail, against Covid-19 or whatever they're calling it today.

From Practico:

Quote:"Are vaccine ingredients harmful?

Although many of the ingredients would be harmful in large quantities (even salt is harmful if you consume a lot),
they are present in vaccines in such minute quantities that they do not cause any harm to the human body.
There is no formaldehyde, aluminium or thimerosal in either the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine or the Pfizer vaccine..."

From the BBC:

Quote:"A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found.
Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches
a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.
The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare..."

Weird nuh...? A drug that can possibly kill you is pushed to the public based on the reason that it won't stop you
becoming infected by a virus it was created for and cannot stop transmission. However, the vaccines might help
an individual with the symptoms of a variant or possibly leave you with palsy or death.

I heard with the booster and the fourth jab, the Governments are throwing in a pair of clown shoes for anyone
taking them. But I cannot verify at this point.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-07-2021, 05:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 01:50 PM)Kenzo Wrote: How many really knew that Pfizer COVID shot is made of 280 different materials or components , on which about only 11 is know to public .

Attempting to be as positive as I can, the 'revealed' ingredients of the Pfizer vaccine are just there for storage
and transportation. Think about all the shit that goes into a McDonald's cheeseburger that's required to have it
still edible from its source to your mouth and you'll be in the general area.

What COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 contains:

The active substance is BNT162b2 RNA.
After dilution, the vial contains 6 doses, of 0.3 mL with 30 micrograms mRNA each.

This vaccine contains polyethylene glycol/macrogol (PEG) as part of ALC-0159
The other ingredients are:

cholesterol
potassium chloride
sodium chloride
sucrose
water for injections

The Above Is Sourced From UK Government:

And From Practico:

Quote:Lipids.

cholesterol

The mRNA molecules are very fragile by nature, which is why they are enclosed in tiny fatty spheres
that help protect them as they are injected into the body. ALC-0159 is the main ingredient of these
spheres, while the others serve to stabilize the particles and help them maintain their structural integrity.
These tiny spheres are extremely small cannot be seen by the human eye.

Quote:Salts.
potassium chloride
sodium chloride

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine contains four salts, one of these (sodium chloride) is ordinary table salt.
These work to keep the right pH (acid/alkaline) level in the vaccine to preserve its ingredients.

Quote:Sugar.
[i]sucrose[/i]
Sugar is used in very small quantities as a stabiliser, to protect the active ingredient during
[i]manufacturing, transport, and storage.[/i]

Quote:[i]Is mRNA technology safe?[/i]
Although this is the first time mRNA technology has successfully been used in a vaccine,
it has been in development for over a decade, with many studies and trials taking place
over the past few years.

MRNA vaccines present the body with a set of instructions to help it trigger creation of the
antibodies to fight coronavirus. It cannot change the DNA of a human cell.
According to Jonas Nilsen, MD and co-founder of Practio "although this is the first time mRNA
vaccines have been approved for use in the UK, mRNA technology has been studied and
developed for decades.

The development of an mRNA vaccine is a breakthrough that could result in vaccines being
developed more quickly in the future. Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been tested
[i]on tens of thousands of people, and have been proven to be both highly effective and safe."[/i]

Great... if these things are harmless and tests have been done for a few years (I can't believe anyone
actually believes that a 'few years' means it's okay!) then why are people in hospital with the virus
that the vaccine was created to reportedly extinguish?!

Oh that's right, we moved the goal-posts.
Just a harmless lump of fatty material containing transport-friendly everyday chemicals and the 'instructions'
to teach a body's immune system how to fight -and fail, against Covid-19 or whatever they're calling it today.

From Practico:

Quote:"Are vaccine ingredients harmful?

Although many of the ingredients would be harmful in large quantities (even salt is harmful if you consume a lot),
they are present in vaccines in such minute quantities that they do not cause any harm to the human body.
There is no formaldehyde, aluminium or thimerosal in either the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine or the Pfizer vaccine..."

From the BBC:

Quote:"A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found.
Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches
a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.
The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare..."

Weird nuh...? A drug that can possibly kill you is pushed to the public based on the reason that it won't stop you
becoming infected by a virus it was created for and cannot stop transmission. However, the vaccines might help
an individual with the symptoms of a variant or possibly leave you with palsy or death.

I heard with the booster and the fourth jab, the Governments are throwing in a pair of clown shoes for anyone
taking them. But I cannot verify at this point.
tinywondering

Yeeh a lot weird stuff with all of this....

We are wathing a horror movie, which dont seem to end at all tinywondering
(09-07-2021, 06:24 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh a lot weird stuff with all of this....

It's designed to be never-ending, hence the endless "booster jabs" for scary, scary "variants". You cannot control a population through fear if you ever allow the fear to end...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9988]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

One of the comments I often use is Donald Trump's 'They're not sending their best' and I use that in a sarcastic
manner not because I don't believe that as a species, we shouldn't help each other on this planet, but because
of the way the whole of the information that we are supposed to accept as accurate is poorly presented.

(Please forgive the obvious below, but to illustrate what I mean requires going over clear-cut information many
of us are already aware of.)

We are told that the Covid-19 situation is a flu... that I can understand.
If a person has other physical issues, a respiratory virus can aggravate these issues. Flu viruses have been with
us since we first crawled out of the water or just after Adam took a bite out of the apple. We have all come to
understand that diseases are with us for all our lives.
No problem, it's a given.

Maybe your parents took you to a Doctor in the past and had you injected with a weakened version of the flu
and maybe for a couple of days, you felt lousy and then caught a variant of that flu because it mutated.
Apart from your neighbourhood and family, who would you think would be interested in the fact that you get a
jab and then ironically, catch a flu?
Answer, nobody really.

It was never announced on TV or radio, you were never approached by shallow individuals with bulky cameras
and a microphone to ask you well-manicured questions and unless you grew an extra head during your time with
the flu, it was uninteresting to anyone who didn't know you.

So we live our lives and make our decisions, we make our way through our time here avoiding dangers that
people we trust have warned us about and find new pitfalls to overcome and pass on advice to those who come
after us.
We... us, important communal issues arrived at and solved by those such issues effect.

Now, that self-cultivated confidence has gone. We're now told or advised not to move around, wash our hands
regularly and wear a covering over our nose and mouths. But who tells you these things...? In your everyday life
of what you do on this planet, how do you know this information is true or false and where did you obtain it from?
The media.

Staying with the Coof, how do we know this particular flu is worse than all the others that we've grown up with?
The media.

Why do you believe that a vaccine that doesn't stop you getting Covid-19 or its supposed evolved versions and
doesn't stop transmission, is better than you just dealing with this flu in the ways you did in the past?
Who has the balls to not query the change in the narrative and instead, spout the ridiculous demand that getting
an injection is the only way you'll see a ball-game?!
The media.

At the time of writing this, there's reports of a third, fourth and booster injections waiting in the wings in the attempt
to halt a flu that masks, lockdowns, the first and second vaccine have failed to extinguish.
How do you know this?
The media.

Are we seeing a pattern here?

My other credo I often use is that life is simple. What I mean by that is that if you listen to those you can trust
-something gained from experience, you can navigate your life in a fairly reasonable manner.
That trust has to be earned and in a family-unit, it's an important factor for one's self survival and so any advice
has to be thought about before delivering.

However, over the centuries, that trust seeped out to include those we deemed worthy of that faith. We believe
in those we elect to voice our concerns and to acquire the answer to the problems that arise. And to make sure
the answer was broadcast in the most comprehensive way, the media were -and are, used as  the conduit to relay
those answers.
Without realising it, the media became a part of that trust.

Becoming engrained in humanity's psyche or soul, the regular media companies became the Elders of the Church
of Knowledge. They believe they know better than those who seek answers and often change the original message
that the elected-folk arrived at.

But this source of information-gathering is dying now. Through new technology -such as the one Rogue Nation uses,
people are collecting knowledge from areas outside of the embedded norm of the mainstream televised, radio and
newspaper paradigm. At least two generations have grown up knowing nothing else except the internet.

For many years, those who seek to manage our world -for good or bad, utilised this once dependable and reliable
pipeline to kerb negative thoughts and to attempt to herd the public into a chosen way of thinking. But the Internet
houses places where those who oppose such management and control cannot be fully doused.
Those voices of opposition were still getting out.

So to offset this decline in viewer/readership and trust in a once-assumed stalwart of virtue, the media companies
began to create a different reality, a world that has depth to make sure the information they wished to convey cannot
be questioned by those who may have doubts.

An agreed selection of published news is decided on in well-contained forums by Journalists, different angles of debate
are perused and agreed upon to hopefully reinvigorate the once-principled conveyor of information that the public were
tricked into believing they needed. (At one time, this type of 'out-of-house' collaboration was via the telephone, but usually
by Editors.)

Whole companies were created with the sole purpose of creating information based on preferred facts, outright
falsehoods and aggravating emotive issues. Representatives of such favoured narratives appeared in the mainstream
media and with the help of well-carved captions below the images, hoped to convince their dwindling audiences that
their favourite network for information-gathering could be trusted and followed.

I mean, who would be daft enough to think an entire business would be created just to sing a song that the very media
its sang from, agreed with?! There are salaries to pay, taxes to pay, equipment to pay for and secrets to keep.
I hear you say, come on BIAD, you're reaching a bit now.

(Wanna see one...?!) LINK: (Check out the company's partners lower down on the page).

The reality of the internet and the reality of the mainstream media are -in many cases, kissing-cousins.
A vast proportion of it is based on entertainment, to amuse, annoy and with-or-without being aware of it, erode trust
in everything we think we know. I hope that we here at Rogue Nation continue to make sure that when we post a thread
to inform our members, we make sure that it is categorised in the appropriate section of fact or entertainment.

You see, we haven't been in Kansas for a very long time.
tinywondering
Another virus has started killing people in India https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/what-i...d=msedgntp

Quote:What is the Nipah virus and why is it more deadly than COVID? A virus expert explains.

[Image: AANHFBP.img?h=140&w=140&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=t&l=f]

Officials in India are racing to contain a virus outbreak that has claimed the life of a 12-year-old boy and is deadlier than COVID-19 — the Nipah virus.

CBS News reports the boy was taken to the hospital last week in the southern Kerala state with a high-grade fever and suspected brain inflammation. After blood tests, he was diagnosed with the Nipah virus and died Sunday.

It's not even Flu season yet !! Gonna be an interesting winter ....

(09-09-2021, 12:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 06:24 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Yeeh a lot weird stuff with all of this....

It's designed to be never-ending, hence the endless "booster jabs" for scary, scary "variants". You cannot control a population through fear if you ever allow the fear to end...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9988]

It`s diabolical plan all

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9989]

They are allready going high speed in Australia

twitter

They even regulate how many alcohol servings people can get per day .
(09-09-2021, 02:54 PM)Kenzo Wrote: ...They even regulate how many alcohol servings people can get per day .

And one would think that by a mere election, such authoritarian behaviour would stop due to a democratic
change in Government. But 9-11 says no.
tinysure