Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus - Take two - Action!
Yeah.

1. Keep social distance. Never shake hands, never hug.

2. Keep all social interactions at the absolute minimum.

3. Take a "vaccine" which alters your DNA.

Boom! Done! The perfect recipe for not being a human anymore, because they allowed themselves to be dehumanized. No wonder if health problems go through the roof now.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Washington post:

Quote:A year into the pandemic, it’s even more clear that it’s safer to be outside

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/20...de-safety/

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(04-13-2021, 03:34 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Washington post:

Quote:A year into the pandemic, it’s even more clear that it’s safer to be outside

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/20...de-safety/

This is good news for the sleepy ones who have no common sense, and must depend on other "experts" to tell them it's safe to go outside. 
We've known this from the beginning... some of us. 
The sun is what is needed to kill the "virus". Where is the sun?  It's outside.  DUH!
I was about to get off the computer when I ran across this. No time to post the whole thing, (and my computer is wonky on this Brave Browser when posting), so I'll just leave the link. 
I think you can see from the headline that it's something important to read:

WARNING: Man Proves That Covid-19 Tests Are Cancerous!
(04-17-2021, 09:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I was about to get off the computer when I ran across this. No time to post the whole thing, (and my computer is wonky on this Brave Browser when posting), so I'll just leave the link. 
I think you can see from the headline that it's something important to read:

WARNING: Man Proves That Covid-19 Tests Are Cancerous!

Wasn't it Britain that wanted everyone tested twice weekly?   Good grief.   "Once every few months just DOESN'T deliver enough poison, Jim!", said in my best McCoy voice.
For those who still believe a newspaper article in the UK is somehow connected to Government advice and safety demands.
Basically speaking, they write anything to keep their ratings, a trick that has worked for well-over a year.
BAME is now passé, women are off-limits, but the working-class white guy is always a great target.

Quote:Is baldness a risk factor for Covid-19? Men who have completely lost their hair are 40% more likely to end up in
hospital with the virus, study claims

*Researchers compared hair patterns of almost 2,000 British men  
*20% of men with no hair tested positive compared to 15% of men with a full head 
*Scientists have theorised that male hormones help the virus to enter cells 

'Bald men are 40 per cent more likely to end up in hospital with the coronavirus, a study has claimed.
Dermatologists uncovered the link between hair loss and coronavirus severity by analysing data from 2,000 British men in hospital. 
Results showed a fifth of men with no hair tested positive for the virus in hospital -compared to 15 per cent of those who had a full
head of hair.

Because the men tested positive in hospital, it indicates they had a severe form of Covid-19. But patient outcomes were not revealed
to confirm the claim. The study -not the first to stumble across the bizarre link -said other risk factors for Covid-19, such as diabetes and
age, did not explain the gap.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9281]
A Special Graph For The Reader To Use.

It has been theorised the male hormones that fuel hair loss in both men and women also help the virus to enter cells. But there is no
evidence to support this. Experts warned the findings are 'not terribly strong' and said there is a whole list of other factors that may
explain why bald men are dying more.
For example, ethnicity is linked to a higher risk of severe Covid-19, but this study didn't appear to take that into account.

West Virginia University researchers investigated the link between hair and Covid-19. Results were published in the Journal of the
American Academy of Dermatology. They used 1,605 patients who tested negative for the infection and 336 patients of a similar age
and BMI who swabbed positive and were 'hospitalised'.  
The Covid-19 test was carried out because they had symptoms of the coronavirus listed by the NHS, including a fever and persistent cough.

All the men were part of the UK Biobank, a huge data-set of 500,000 people that has collected information on volunteers over the past
14 years. For the most recent data collection, carried out last year, men described how much hair they had.

The four options were pattern 1: 'no hair loss', pattern 2: 'slight hair loss', pattern 3: 'moderate hair loss', and pattern 4: 'severe hair loss'.  
Fifteen per cent of men in the pattern 1 group tested positive for Covid-19 and it was slightly higher (17 per cent) for men in the next group.  
Some 18 per cent of men with pattern 3 tested positive, jumping up to 20 per cent in those who were completely bald. 

Dr Michael Kolodney and his colleagues calculated bald men were 40 per cent more likely to test positive than those with a full head of hair.

They took into account other Covid-19 risk factors including high blood pressure and diabetes in order to focus solely on the impact of baldness
severity. The academics noted their findings supported those made by Dr Carlos Wambier, a dermatologist at Brown University, Rhode Island. 

He has led two studies in Spain, the findings of which are published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. Both have found
a disproportionate number of men with male-patterned baldness being admitted to hospital with the deadly disease.

In one study, 79 per cent of 122 men who tested positive in three Madrid hospitals were bald.  
An earlier, smaller study from Professor Wambier revealed 71 per cent of 41 hospitalised Covid-19 men in Spain were bald. 
In comparison, the rate of baldness in white men of a similar age to those studied is between 30 and 50 per cent — significantly lower.
Professor Wambier told The Telegraph: 'We really think that baldness is a perfect predictor of severity.' 

Kevin McConway, an emeritus professor of applied statistics at The Open University, Milton Keynes, noted all studies so far have only been
observational. He told MailOnline: 'They simply looked at the chance of testing positive in different groups of men, classified by how bald they
had said they were.

'But the problem is there are many differences between the baldest and the least bald men, other than the state of their hairline.'
Professor McConway added: 'If nothing else, bald men are likely to be older on average than less bald men...'

Back-track time, guys and a bit of science!

Quote:'Any differences in Covid-19 risk might be caused by these other differences, and not have any cause-and-effect link with baldness.
'This research made no adjustment, for instance, for ethnicity, or any measure of poverty or deprivation, or the job that the men do. 
'If any of those things are also, separately, related to baldness, then they might be the real cause of differences between the baldest
and the least bald men.' 

Professor McConway also said there is uncertainty around the results, therefore the risk to bald men may be insignificant. 
He added: 'Overall the evidence that baldness is a risk factor, from this study, is not terribly strong.'

Professor Wambier believes that  bald men could be at a higher risk of dying from coronavirus because male hormones help the virus
enter cells. He has said: 'We think androgens or male hormones are definitely the gateway for the virus to enter our cells.' 

SARS-CoV-2 latches on to ACE-2 receptors which coat cells' surfaces and act like a gateway in.  
An enzyme called TMPRSS2 helps primes the virus, enabling it to bind to the ACE-2 receptors. 
The gene that encodes TMPRSS2 is activated when male hormones, particularly dihydrotestosterone (DHT), bind to androgen receptors.

The theory is that the more male hormones there are, the more TMPRSS2 is present, and the easier it is for virus to enter cells.  
High levels of androgens, which also include testosterone, are associated with hair loss in genetically susceptible people.  
DHT is the main androgen responsible for androgenetic alopecia — also known as male pattern baldness.
Data has been clear since the start of the pandemic to show that men are at greater risk of severe infection and death from Covid-19
than women. Public Health England suggested working age men were twice as likely as women to die of the virus in a report in June.

But while some scientists believe hair loss is causing men to die of Covid-19 more than women, there are many other suggested
explanations. These include the theory that men are more likely to smoke, raising the likelihood of pre-existing health conditions.

Genetic differences also make men's immune systems slightly weaker than women’s, which is already seen to impact the outcome
from a wide range of infectious diseases...'
Archived Daily Mail Article:
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Look at the reactions some people are having to the vaccines. No mention of which one they took. 
From Twitter:

[Image: Ezmw_qAWYAInK76?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: EzmxAFOX0AAD8hG?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: EzmxAR7WQAAHrWB?format=jpg&name=900x900]
A strange reaction to a non-fully-researched drug or a trick of the controlled-media to coax the public to take the vaccine?
Note the Journalist's name... Nick Pisa.
tinysure

Quote:Randy pensioner, 85, fined for breaking lockdown to romp with prostitutes blamed Covid VACCINE for increased libido
Nick Pisa
26 Apr 2021, 15:17Updated: 26 Apr 2021, 16:30

'An 85-year-old man who was fined for breaching lockdown rules to meet prostitutes blamed his increased libido on his
Covid vaccine. The man, who has not been named, told stunned cops in Italy his sex drive had ''shot through the roof''
after being jabbed against the killer bug last week.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9295]

Officers revealed he had been fined two times in less than an hour with prostitutes who were using mobile homes for
work as is traditional in Eboli, southern Italy, where the man was stopped. The man was fined €1,000 for the double
breach and left cops both stunned and smiling when he said:
"It's the Covid jab, it makes me more virile - either way the fine is money well spent."

Police spokesman Sigismondo Lettieri told The Sun: "The man was first stopped in the early hours of the morning after
being seen going into the camper van parked close to the beach which is known to be used by prostitutes.

''He was told he was in breach of Covid curfew regulations and fined €500 and released but he was then stopped less
than an hour later further along the road at another camper van used by prostitutes and fined a further €500 .
''When officers realised it was his second fine they were stunned when he told them 'It's the Covid vaccine, it makes me
virile' before saying the fine was 'money well spent'. "
"His response provoked surprise and laughter from the patrol but he was still nevertheless fined."

Under Italian covid curfew regulations, which changed on Monday, Italians had to remain at home between 10pm and 5am.
They are exempt if they were out for work or essential business and visiting people indoors if not in your bubble or for
urgent reasons was also banned.

According to the Italian Ministry of Health just under 17 million people have been jabbed, while the country has had almost
four million cases with 119,000 deaths...'
Archived Sun Article:

Everyone, hands up right now! Give me your wallets! Or i will cough i swear!

[Image: giphy.gif]

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(04-26-2021, 04:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: A strange reaction to a non-fully-researched drug or a trick of the controlled-media to coax the public to take the vaccine?
Note the Journalist's name... Nick Pisa.
tinysure

Quote:Randy pensioner, 85, fined for breaking lockdown to romp with prostitutes blamed Covid VACCINE for increased libido
Nick Pisa
26 Apr 2021, 15:17Updated: 26 Apr 2021, 16:30

'An 85-year-old man who was fined for breaching lockdown rules to meet prostitutes blamed his increased libido on his
Covid vaccine. The man, who has not been named, told stunned cops in Italy his sex drive had ''shot through the roof''
after being jabbed against the killer bug last week.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9295]

Officers revealed he had been fined two times in less than an hour with prostitutes who were using mobile homes for
work as is traditional in Eboli, southern Italy, where the man was stopped. The man was fined €1,000 for the double
breach and left cops both stunned and smiling when he said:
"It's the Covid jab, it makes me more virile - either way the fine is money well spent."

Police spokesman Sigismondo Lettieri told The Sun: "The man was first stopped in the early hours of the morning after
being seen going into the camper van parked close to the beach which is known to be used by prostitutes.

''He was told he was in breach of Covid curfew regulations and fined €500 and released but he was then stopped less
than an hour later further along the road at another camper van used by prostitutes and fined a further €500 .
''When officers realised it was his second fine they were stunned when he told them 'It's the Covid vaccine, it makes me
virile' before saying the fine was 'money well spent'. "
"His response provoked surprise and laughter from the patrol but he was still nevertheless fined."

Under Italian covid curfew regulations, which changed on Monday, Italians had to remain at home between 10pm and 5am.
They are exempt if they were out for work or essential business and visiting people indoors if not in your bubble or for
urgent reasons was also banned.

According to the Italian Ministry of Health just under 17 million people have been jabbed, while the country has had almost
four million cases with 119,000 deaths...'
Archived Sun Article:

@BIAD, well, there is a reason why they say men think with the wrong head.    tinylaughing This will definitely make men think about getting the jab.
(04-26-2021, 05:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @BIAD, well, there is a reason why they say men think with the wrong head.    tinylaughing This will definitely make men think about getting the jab.

Yeah. This is actually worth of a thread of it's own. Male thinking versus female thinking.

One example is filling a glass, from a bottle. Males try to fit it all in at once. And they notice, that there is plenty of liquid in the bottle and the glass is almost full. So they start pouring slower. And slower. It has to be done.

Females fill the glass half way. Drink it. And then pour another half glass for themselves and the bottle is empty. Just like that.

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Hmm. More evidence that the virus was genetically engineered?

Testosterone production is genetically controlled. If the virus is producing or chasing hormonally induced conditions, like libido and hair loss, that indicates to me that it is engineered to target specific genetic combinations, and apparently the vaccine chasing it is similar to the virus itself in that regard - but it IS a "gene therapy" more so than it is an actual "vaccine", so there IS that.

Old White Men are doomed, I tell ya! But at least we'll have fun on our way out!

What's that? I have to get the stab to get the libido increase? No thanks - I already have plenty enough testosterone. More might overdose me and kill me deader faster, as it is a well known fact that testosterone raises the risk factor for death, because it creates an affinity for risky behavior...

Might it have been engineered to take out manlier testosterone laced men, in order to reduce the pool of fighters when war breaks out, as it is certain to do? Is it possible that increasing "vaccination" rates are driving the increased lawlessness by increasing testosterone production in people? That is another pretty well settled correlation...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Oh no... how could we have known...?! Back-tracking, anyone?!
tinylaughing

Quote:Covid deaths: More than 20m living in areas with zero fatalities

'About 22 million people in the UK are living in areas that have not reported any Covid-19 deaths
that happened in April, according to BBC News analysis.

By comparison, in a four-week period during January's peak, fewer than 50,000 people lived in such places.
The findings were greeted as "really good news [which] give us confidence" by one expert.
The government has urged people to keep following restrictions and have the Covid vaccine when called.

The BBC's data analysis reveals the extent of the improvement since January's peak.
Fewer than 600 deaths within 28 days of a positive test have been reported so far this month, compared with
more than 30,000 in the first four weeks of January...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9304]

Quick, alter the narrative with one simple word, 'IS'.

Quote:'...The figures suggest the UK's pandemic is moving into a new phase with many areas seeing low levels of coronavirus.

The latest lockdown, together with the vaccination programme, have successfully reduced cases, and as a result deaths.
"This is really good news," said Dr Mike Tildesley, an expert in the spread on infectious diseases. "It's a really good sign
and we've seen several parts of the country where prevalence is really, really low. So, I think it gives us confidence."

But he echoed another expert who urged caution.
"[W]e have seen before, when things go wrong they can go wrong quickly," said Prof Graham Medley, of the London
School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Slowly lifting restrictions means this is less likely to happen, he added.

Areas that did not report any April deaths tended to have fewer confirmed coronavirus cases in March, the data suggests.
On average, those places had 150 cases per 100,000 people in March.
By comparison, districts that have reported deaths in April had just under 240 positive cases per 100,000 people in March.

Worst-hit areas
Some parts have gone even longer without seeing Covid deaths. Plymouth, a major city and home to more than a quarter
-of-a-million people, has not reported a Covid death in the last 57 days. In Oxford and Maidstone, in Kent, it's 60 days.
But the 19 worst-hit councils accounted for more than a third of the deaths occurring in April.

The areas with the highest death rates include two in Northern Ireland: Mid and East Antrim, and Antrim and Newtownabbey,
as well as Sedgemoor in Somerset and Bradford, West Yorkshire. Scientists advising government believe that the focus in
the coming months will turn to identifying and containing local and regional outbreaks.

There are some differences in the figures between the nations of the UK.

Some 56% of local authorities in Scotland reported no deaths from 1-28 April. Only Glasgow reported more than nine deaths.
In England, 44% of local authorities did not report deaths. These 138 areas are spread across all regions, suggesting the
situation is improving across the whole country.

In Northern Ireland, 9% of authorities reported no deaths, and a further 55% reported only one.
Figures for Wales are reported through local health boards, which represent many more people than councils.
Every health board reported at least two deaths but only one, Betsi Cadwaladr in North Wales, reported more than seven.

These figures are based on deaths that occurred within 28 days of a positive test. There is usually a delay in reporting deaths,
so the official numbers for April will increase over the coming days and weeks. But it should be noted that by this point in March,
more than 90% of deaths for that month had been reported.

The Office for National Statistics records deaths in a different way, and under this definition more areas may have seen Covid
deaths.

Despite the surge in areas with zero deaths, a government spokesperson urged people "to follow the rules so that our roadmap
out of lockdown is irreversible". "We urge everyone to keep coming forward to get their vaccine when called. This is the best way
to keep each other safe and see our roadmap through in full."

Meanwhile, Liverpool is to host a government-organised live music event as part of a Covid safety pilot later to check what impact
easing the rules will have ahead of a full lifting of restrictions later in the year. An indoor club night for around 3,000 people will take
place at Circus Nightclub with no social distancing and no face coverings under the government's Events Research Programme
(ERP), which will explore the risk of transmission and the effectiveness of measures such as ventilation and testing...'
Archived BBC Article:

It looks like the vaccinated are shedding the spike protein their bodies are producing.   Look at page 67, section 8.3.5.1

Rumors of ob-gyn's wanting to know if someone is vaxed before entering their waiting rooms.

My husband was vaccinated, and I became slightly sick with something I couldn't pinpoint at all.  About one day, fever 100.4, slept it off by spending most of day in bed.   Now I wonder if I've been exposed.

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020...pdf#page67
(04-30-2021, 10:56 AM)drussell41 Wrote: It looks like the vaccinated are shedding the spike protein their bodies are producing.   Look at page 67, section 8.3.5.1

Rumors of ob-gyn's wanting to know if someone is vaxed before entering their waiting rooms.

My husband was vaccinated, and I became slightly sick with something I couldn't pinpoint at all.  About one day, fever 100.4, slept it off by spending most of day in bed.   Now I wonder if I've been exposed.

@"drussell41",  I think shedding to keep the 'virus' going was part of the plan. I could be wrong, but I don't trust those b@stards with anything pertaining to this 'virus'. 

I'm pretty sure... 99.9% sure I had this before it was announced to the world, back in January 2020. I hadn't been that sick in many, many years. I was down for almost a month before I started to feel human again.  So, if you got over it overnight, then consider yourself lucky. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, here is a copy of Dr. Fauci's actual paper on masks and bacterial pneumonia. 

As the Italians said, this is more about a deadly bacteria. The virus is how it's spread.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2599911/
(04-30-2021, 03:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 10:56 AM)drussell41 Wrote: It looks like the vaccinated are shedding the spike protein their bodies are producing.   Look at page 67, section 8.3.5.1

@"drussell41",  I think shedding to keep the 'virus' going was part of the plan. I could be wrong, but I don't trust those b@stards with anything pertaining to this 'virus'. 

I'm pretty sure... 99.9% sure I had this before it was announced to the world, back in January 2020. I hadn't been that sick in many, many years. I was down for almost a month before I started to feel human again.  So, if you got over it overnight, then consider yourself lucky. 

By the way, here is a copy of Dr. Fauci's actual paper on masks and bacterial pneumonia. 

As the Italians said, this is more about a deadly bacteria. The virus is how it's spread.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2599911/

Ditto in the distrust.

If I have been exposed, the difference in severity may be because I was exposed to the spike protein and not the entire virus. 2-3 yrs ago, we each got influenza bad enough to land us in the ER for fluids.  It took a solid month for me to feel "right".    You probably did have it; my BIL and stepdaughter both had it Dec 2019.
Here is something on this that just came out yesterday. It's the message, not the messenger; keep that in mind. 

Can't get the link to work by clicking. Copy/paste into your address bar to watch. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hluCcHMQh6J8/
Just to get you through the day, a funny set of memes that relate the truth too!
OffGuardian Link:

It's astounding really. In the UK, the media haven't let-up on the fear-porn. Passport-threats, the threat
that the flu will return in the summer and reports that advise the public to just believe they have the virus
-whether they have it or not!
All for the sake of making their lives easier and saving their jobs.

The once-proclaimed cure-all vaccines are now just a jab that 'can' assist against symptoms, but not a guarantee
to allow transmission. Hardly the eighth wonder we were first told.
Any reports on side-effects are conveniently watered down or just ignored.

The bond between these unscrupulous bastards and politicians feeds both parties, it is an important factor
in understanding the manner that we are controlled.
tinysure
(04-30-2021, 03:33 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 03:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Ditto in the distrust.

If I have been exposed, the difference in severity may be because I was exposed to the spike protein and not the entire virus. 2-3 yrs ago, we each got influenza bad enough to land us in the ER for fluids.  It took a solid month for me to feel "right".    You probably did have it; my BIL and stepdaughter both had it Dec 2019.

It may also be down to the way your body fights it off. My mom and her husband both got it at the same time, but his symptoms were a little more severe and lasted longer. They were both exposed at the same time, to the same virus, so I'm thinking the difference in their reactions to it is likely down to individual differences in how their bodies fought it off. Like you, mom just felt "blah" for about a day, but her husband had a high fever and severe reaction (though not strong enough to need hospitalization) for about a week.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

That's it.  I have to find a new GP.  This current one (whom I've seen for nearly 20 years) is either corrupt, brainwashed or coerced.  I'm convinced her performance appraisal is linked to percentage of patients vaccinated.   It's "all vaccines, all the time, for all people" vs. what I believe is much more logical:  "some vaccines, sometimes, for some people".   This is the exchange that leads me to this decision.   I am beyond pissed.  She won't even look at the research.   Take a vaccine proven to be ineffective for transplant recipients because....Church of Vaccinology, I guess.  I'm just supposed to hope and pray I'll be part of the 17 percent?   No.
*********************************************************************************************************

ME:
It looks like the COVID-19 vaccines are not effective in solid organ transplant recipients (Research Letter, March 15, 2021, https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fu...le/2777685  ).   Efficacy at 17 percent.      Prior to seeing this research letter, I had received a letter from OSU Post Transplant stating that they could speak to neither the safety nor efficacy of the vaccines.  The safety profiles on these vaccines are worse than those for influenza.  

Meanwhile, it looks like ivermectin is effective in both the prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19.

May I start ivermectin prophylaxis for COVID-19?  I have taken this drug before and had no problems with it.  I'm aware of this protocol:
Her:

This was not approved through the FDA for anything. I think they were initially using it then it was not proven. I do not know how to advise you. I would still get the vaccine myself.

Me: 
The vaccines are not approved by the FDA either.  They are under Emergency Use Authorization only.

And..... it's not like drugs haven't been used for off-label purposes (never approved) by 1000's of physicians for as many different conditions, right?

*************************************************************************************************

So far, crickets to the last two points.   This same hospital system permanently, carelessly, needlessly mutilated the veins in my chest, resulting in permanent damage to my left arm and hand.   They gave me a nearly fatal MRSA infection.   Then, when I next needed to be admitted, put me in a MRSA room because I hadn't PROVEN I was negative.   I later did PROVE it.  But they could not have cared less about exposing me again to this pathogen.  

I AM SO ANGRY.   minusculebonker minusculebonker minusculebonker

EDITED TO ADD: not angry this morning. Realized overnight: she is what she is. Whether that's corrupt, indoctrinated or whatever, it really doesn't matter. What matters is that I no longer trust her to have my best interests at heart.