Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Symbols & Knowledge
RDoctorD discusses ancient structures, history, knowledge, and religions in this 3+ hour video. The call-in portion has some great question/answers that you will enjoy immensely.

If you like ancient topics, you can't miss this one. 

Quote:Tonight's special show is an Artist Spotlight -- and our special guest is Corin Nemec!

Also returning for this important topic - The Real Severe! We will continue the discussion begun last Saturday and during earlier discussion about Shiva and Ancient Religions to begin opening up one of the last and biggest red pill topics humanity must face - WE THE PEOPLE - in the very real WAR played on the battlefield of your mind where the prize is your soul!
Beginning with ancient history, languages, religions we will follow the transition of INFORMATION WARFARE used by an entrenched temple priest class through the modern "Information Age" to understand how visual images found in movies, TV, online "virtual reality" are being used by those that seek control over your mind -- to keep you trapped in an "infinite game" of WAR - to keep you from breaking free of the de facto and de jure rules they created - to keep you from your TRUE created-nature - to keep you from playing the REAL GAME of LIFE!

They start getting in to it around the 26:00 mark, if you want to skip ahead.

@"Mystic Wanderer" 
I do enjoy that topic, Thank You and I like RDoctorD, some time though he is a little Long Winded (i think the saying is).
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-03-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I do enjoy that topic, Thank You and I like RDoctorD, some time though he is a little Long Winded (i think the saying is).

I agree.
Sometimes he goes down the rabbit hole too far; he could get his point across much quicker. I think he likes to "show off" his knowledge sometimes. 
However, if I get tired of listening, I just fast forward on to the next topic.
Thing about that is, I don't know if I missed something important. tinycrying
(05-03-2020, 06:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 06:47 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

I agree.
Sometimes he goes down the rabbit hole too far; he could get his point across much quicker. I think he likes to "show off" his knowledge sometimes. 
However, if I get tired of listening, I just fast forward on to the next topic.
Thing about that is, I don't know if I missed something important. tinycrying

I skip past RedPill78's first three minutes of his show to bypass his ad for the Sponsor. tinywondering Bores Me,,,,
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]