Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President D. Trump and "Q"
And We Know covers the latest news and correlates the Q drops where it's related.

https://youtu.be/Ut3eCZUmRO8
@Mystic Wanderer 

Think Q will still be posting after the November election?

Cheers
(07-06-2020, 05:50 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @Mystic Wanderer 

Think Q will still be posting after the November election?

Cheers

Yes, I think so, if there are things going on behind the scenes that we need to be aware of.

He/they might slow down some because most of us now know what to look for, how to do our own research, and how to think for ourselves.
I've seen assertions that Q has become an arm of Trump's reelection effort.  I suppose the November election will be an acid test of that assertion, although continued Q drops were Trump to lose in November would be an eye-opener.

Cheers
(07-06-2020, 06:02 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I've seen assertions that Q has become an arm of Trump's reelection effort.  I suppose the November election will be an acid test of that assertion, although continued Q drops were Trump to lose in November would be an eye-opener.

Cheers

Q's interest is in waking people up to the truth that has been hidden from us by the fake news media.
The Q team consists of 10 or less people that work closely with President Trump. They have inside information that they post to get out to the Anons.
They can't come right out and tell us what's happening, so they put things in the form of a question and post on the 8Kun board to get around the lying media. They point people in the direction they need to look to do their own research.

Are they trying to get Trump reelected?  I don't know. I don't see them as a political arm, just an arm of Patriots that are fighting to keep our country from being taken over by Communism.
My sense (which may easily be wrong) is that Q is a mix of various things.

Q has changed since the initial drops.  I recall some rumbling that a change of guard had occurred after that fellow who was the chief of the secret service (or of the White House detail) moved on to a new job.

There are a lot of drops now that are weak tea.  Things like the "you go, Anon!" type of drops.  Nice to rally the team, but a bit more meat would be useful.

On reelection, Q's contention is correct.  This is not a typical election.  I would guess part of Q's mission is associated with reelection, although Q's role won't be that of the typical person or group supporting a candidate.

It will be interesting to see if any official accounting regarding Q comes out down the road.  The Dems have to be fuming.  One by one, their leakers have been silenced, but Q as a quasi-official leaker continues to operate.

Cheers
(07-06-2020, 06:35 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: My sense (which may easily be wrong) is that Q is a mix of various things.

Q has changed since the initial drops.  I recall some rumbling that a change of guard had occurred after that fellow who was the chief of the secret service (or of the White House detail) moved on to a new job.

There are a lot of drops now that are weak tea.  Things like the "you go, Anon!" type of drops.  Nice to rally the team, but a bit more meat would be useful.

On reelection, Q's contention is correct.  This is not a typical election.  I would guess part of Q's mission is associated with reelection, although Q's role won't be that of the typical person or group supporting a candidate.

It will be interesting to see if any official accounting regarding Q comes out down the road.  The Dems have to be fuming.  One by one, their leakers have been silenced, but Q as a quasi-official leaker continues to operate.

Cheers

Not really a Q proof, but more of an acknowledgement that powerful people in D.C. are listening to the Anons...

Pfft... I forget which You Tube channel I was watching that asked General Flynn to do his OATH like all the other Anons were doing and posting on Twitter; I watch so many of them.

Anyway, after someone asked him to, he did. He and his family said their oath during their 4th of July family gathering.

I, and many others, think General Flynn is one of the Q team.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279590652200849409
Can't say I've watched this one yet, but many people say this is a great video for people who are unfamiliar with Q, or who needs to have proof that Q is real.
I finally found it, so if you have questions, give it a watch and hopefully you'll get your answer.

https://youtu.be/Z15Xt1vGXns
(07-06-2020, 08:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Can't say I've watched this one yet, but many people say this is a great video for people who are unfamiliar with Q, or who needs to have proof that Q is real.
I finally found it, so if you have questions, give it a watch and hopefully you'll get your answer.

https://youtu.be/Z15Xt1vGXns
Crikey!  That was a good video.  

Kind regards.
Qally:)