Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President D. Trump and "Q"
I and My Husband believe very Strongly the White Hats, the Good Guys Left in the Three Letter Agencies and Military Intelligence are "Q" and they asked Donald Trump to Save America, to be Our President, Because Mr. Trump Has BALLS and Owes Allegiance To No One. He Loves America.  

Yes,,,, The Punishers!

WWG1 WGA

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Both good videos to redpill people.   minusculethumbsup 

I look for Gen. Flynn to be exonerated this week. When that happens, get ready for the fireworks to start.
Flynn knows where the bodies are buried, and if Q's latest posts are a hint to things to come, it's time to buckle up!
To be Honest, my husband (an old Real Spy) has been with other retired associates, investigating "Q".

Yes for the first three years of reading "Q" post my husband and his Old Associates (not all in America) have been very busy putting "Q" under their Microscope and gathering Intelligence, Why You May Ask?
To be clear in their own minds that "Q" was not a Deep State Plant to find out Who The Real Patriots Were, not only in America but in other Nation's as well.

Just to let everyone know, as of about 15 months ago I think, My husband and his Assorted Old Associates, found "Q" to be Legitimately Real and Working for all the People's of the World.
But mostly America, why? Because when the Deep State is Destroyed in America, the NWO/CABAL World Wide Starts To Fall-Apart!
My husband wanted to just let everyone here know he Trust "Q" as I do. I hope that made sense.

My husband and his numerous friends from around the world who at one time or another, worked against each other.
They have also determined that Project Looking Glass is Real and DID Happen.

YES, President D. Trump, The ALPHA-PUNISHER 17.
To continue from above, People, everyone needs to Understand this is a Fight Between Good and Evil.
President Trump and The White Hats and "Q" are bringing the PAIN.

WWG1WGA
(05-03-2020, 09:36 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Just to let everyone know, as of about 15 months ago I think, My husband and his Assorted Old Associates, found "Q" to
be Legitimately Real and Working for all the People's of the World.
But mostly America, why? Because when the Deep State is Destroyed in America, the NWO/CABAL World Wide Starts To Fall-Apart!
My husband wanted to just let everyone here know he Trust "Q" as I do. I hope that made sense...

minusculebeercheers  Thank your husband, please and his 'associates'. It's nice to know the old-guard are still out there.
minusculethumbsup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(05-04-2020, 08:45 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 09:36 PM)guohua Wrote: ...Just to let everyone know, as of about 15 months ago I think, My husband and his Assorted Old Associates, found "Q" to
be Legitimately Real and Working for all the People's of the World.
My husband wanted to just let everyone here know he Trust "Q" as I do. I hope that made sense...

minusculebeercheers  Thank your husband, please and his 'associates'. It's nice to know the old-guard are still out there.
minusculethumbsup

He said, Thank You @BIAD  we will be as much Help as we can.
(05-03-2020, 09:36 PM)guohua Wrote: To be Honest, my husband (an old Real Spy) has been with other retired associates, investigating "Q".

Yes for the first three years of reading "Q" post my husband and his Old Associates (not all in America) have been very busy putting "Q" under their Microscope and gathering Intelligence, Why You May Ask?
To be clear in their own minds that "Q" was not a Deep State Plant to find out Who The Real Patriots Were, not only in America but in other Nation's as well.

Just to let everyone know, as of about 15 months ago I think, My husband and his Assorted Old Associates, found "Q" to be Legitimately Real and Working for all the People's of the World.
My husband wanted to just let everyone here know he Trust "Q" as I do. I hope that made sense.

My husband and his numerous friends from around the world who at one time or another, worked against each other.

There are many "proofs" that the Q team works closely with Pres. Trump, which they have given us from the beginning; some can't be denied, but having someone who worked in that field and knows where/what to look for is more validation for the skeptics out there.

Thank you Mr. G. for your time and approval stamp; it means a lot.   minusculeknocks
(05-04-2020, 03:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 09:36 PM)guohua Wrote: To be Honest, my husband (an old Real Spy) has been with other retired associates, investigating "Q".

There are many "proofs" that the Q team works closely with Pres. Trump, which they have given us from the beginning; some can't be denied, but having someone who worked in that field and knows where/what to look for is more validation for the skeptics out there.

Thank you Mr. G. for your time and approval stamp; it means a lot.   minusculeknocks

@Mystic Wanderer 
Mr. G here, you are very welcome.
I was Very Skeptical in the beginning as was many of my Old Friends (KGB & MI6 & MOSSAD & MSS) people need to know that not all of the CIA and other Country Agents were Harvesting Poppy Fields or other drugs, believe it or not, most if not all of that Very, Very Small Group of Thugs were Rogue Agents working for Senators and Congressmen (in those days no real women) and other Very, Very, Very Powerful Families, The CABAL Types.

But I digress from the topic and my wife just walked in to pour a little whiskey in my coffee.  tinydrroling 

We (my friends and I) had started to see that changes where taking place by this I mean, CEO's and Powerful people were going into Hiding starting in about 2015 as POTUS Donald trump gained more and more reconnection and a large movement of Citizens as followers and Not Only here in America but World Wide.
We also noticed in early 2017 most of Obama's Closet Admin, not still in the W H but who exited with him, went into Hiding Very Near, if not in Obama's Basement but very close to him.
That is Strange.

After "Q" started to drop more and more Tidbits of Intelligence and Snippets of Events to come many of us started to Silently, Stelfly from in the Shadows Investigate.
To make a long story short or as a very good Old Ex-KGB Agent use to say, "Here Is the Short Of the Long Of It."
We Believe.
Mr. & Mrs. G.
Spy vs Spy