Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
General Michael Flynn is Exonerated
Finally! The long awaited decision on Lieutenant General Michael Flynn's case has been decided and he has been exonerated of the charges against him.  smallgreenbananadancer

Thank all that is good for this! A huge injustice was done to this family, and I hope those responsible for the hell they have put this good man through for the past four years get the justice they deserve... sooner, rather than later.

Tucker: The unraveling of the Michael Flynn case

[Image: 800.jpeg]

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) — In an abrupt about-face, the Justice Department said it is dropping the criminal case against President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, abandoning a prosecution that became a rallying cry for the president and his supporters in attacking the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.

The action Thursday was a stunning reversal for one of the signature cases brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. It comes even though prosecutors for the past three years have maintained that Flynn lied to the FBI in a January 2017 interview about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn admitted as much, pleading guilty before later asking to withdraw the plea, and he became a key cooperator for Mueller as the special counsel investigated ties between Russia and Trump’s 2016 political campaign.

It's a long, complicated story, but to boil it down, Flynn agreed to plead guilty to keep the FBI from going after his son.
I'm sure everyone will learn the truth if they listen to the right people in the news and turn off the Main Stream air suckers.
Read more of this article here: Source

Of course the Deep State DemocRats weren't happy about this and Jerry Nadler let his opinion be heard.
Those who scream the loudest...

Quote:House Judiciary Committee Jerry Nadler (D-NY) reacted furiously to the Department of Justice reportedly dropping its criminal case against retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, referring to the Thursday development as “outrageous.”

“This is outrageous! Flynn PLEADED GUILTY to lying to investigators,” Nadler wrote on social media. “The evidence against him is overwhelming. Now, a politicized DOJ is dropping the case.”

And, that's enough of him. He's makes me sick. tinyok
If you're really interested in what he had to say, read it here:  Source

Here are 20 documents from the court case:  https://www.scribd.com/document/46036335...to-Dismiss

Attorney General William Barr joined CBS correspondent Catherine Herridge to discuss the case. A video and a transcript can be seen/read here: Attorney General William Barr on Michael Flynn

Quote:In a motion filed in U.S. district court, federal prosecutors asked the judge to dismiss the single count of making false statements to the FBI, claiming the government concluded that the FBI's interview of Flynn "was untethered to, and unjustified by, the FBI's counterintelligence investigation."

Attorney General William Barr joined CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge to discuss the reasoning behind the motion.

All this happened yesterday, and today the Democrat Deep State is in panic. Schiff came out saying this:

Quote:Adam Schiff @RepAdamSchiff

·
May 7

Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI about his illicit Russian contacts. His lies do not now become truths. This dismissal does not exonerate him. But it does incriminate Bill Barr. In the worst politicization of the Justice Department in its history.

Talk about projection! smalltappingfoot

I'll post more as more develops.
Van Grack wants his ass handed to him bigley!

tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-09-2020, 11:07 AM)BIAD Wrote: Van Grack wants his ass handed to him bigley!

tinyok

Van Grack resigned from the case right before the case was dismissed. It's almost as if someone had a talk with him and changed his mind about continuing, or else.
Guess he didn't want his ass handed to him in the way it would have been.   minusculebiggrin 

I don't know, but I don't think anything can be done to him, even though he had to know he was going after an innocent man that had been set up after serving his country honorably for over 30 years.

This man is as bad as Killary defending the rapist against that teenager and laughing when she won.  tinyok 

Quote:A former top prosecutor for Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation abruptly withdrew from the case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

Brandon Van Grack, a special assistant U.S. attorney and the chief of the Foreign Agents Registration Act Unit at the Justice Department, submitted a notice of withdrawal to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on Thursday.

A reason for his withdrawal was not given, but soon after, the Justice Department announced that it was dropping the criminal charges against Flynn.

Van Grack left the case facing rising criticism from Flynn's legal team and allies of President Trump, who believe he did not comply with the judge's order to produce all evidence in the government’s possession “that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.”

Read the full story
Obummer can't keep his nose out of this administration's business. Of course he can't; too much is at stake connecting him to corruption during his time in office as POTUS! 

Quote:WASHINGTON — Former President Barack Obama, talking privately to ex-members of his administration, said Friday that the “rule of law is at risk” in the wake of what he called an unprecedented move by the Justice Department to drop charges against former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn.

------------

“The news over the last 24 hours I think has been somewhat downplayed — about the Justice Department dropping charges against Michael Flynn,” Obama said in a web talk with members of the Obama Alumni Association.

“And the fact that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic — not just institutional norms — but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk. And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places.”

Just to show that Obummer doesn't know what he's talking about, Gen. Flynn was not charged with perjury, but for lying to the FBI one time. And even that was a setup to put him away because he knew too much about the Obama Administration's evil doings.

Quote:The Flynn case was invoked by Obama as a principal reason that his former administration officials needed to make sure former Vice President Joe Biden wins the November election against President Trump.
“So I am hoping that all of you feel the same sense of urgency that I do,” he said. “Whenever I campaign, I’ve always said, ‘Ah, this is the most important election.’ Especially obviously when I was on the ballot, that always feels like it's the most important election. This one — I’m not on the ballot — but I am pretty darn invested. We got to make this happen.
(highlights by me)

Yes, Barry, you ARE deeply invested, and your day is coming. Enjoy that new mansion on the coast while you can because the Patriots are about to expose all your evil deeds and see you ran out of the country back to Kenya, or better yet, to GITMO.

Read more: Source
(05-09-2020, 04:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Yes, Barry, you ARE deeply invested, and your day is coming.
Enjoy that new mansion on the coast while you can because the Patriots are about to expose all your evil deeds
and see you ran out of the country back to Kenya, or better yet, to GITMO.

He can take his male-wife with him too.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here's a bit of declas on Gen. Flynn's investigation.

Quote:Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified the list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the “unmasking” of then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn.
ABC News first reported the news but initially said in the title that Grenell was in the process of trying to declassify the list of Obama officials.

A source with knowledge of the matter told The Daily Wire that the list has already been declassified and now it’s on Attorney General William Barr to release the list.
ABC News appeared to later update their report, which stated:

Quote:Grenell, who remains the U.S. ambassador to Germany along with being the acting DNI, visited the Justice Department last week and brought the list with him, according to the official.

His visit indicates his focus on an issue previously highlighted in 2017 by skeptics of the investigation into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia, specifically allegations that former officials improperly unveiled Flynn’s identity from intercepts of his call with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Grenell’s visit came the same week that Attorney General William Barr moved to dismiss the criminal case against Flynn following his guilty plea for lying to the FBI about his conversations with Kislyak.

Fox News reported in 2017 that the disclosing of Flynn’s identity could be “a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison” because “rules state that if an American with Constitutional protections is collaterally caught in such surveillance, his or her identity must be protected.”

In an interview last week, Barr said that the charges against Flynn were dropped because the FBI, which was under the leadership of then-Director James Comey, were not conducting a legitimate law enforcement investigation.

“A crime cannot be established here because there was not, in our view, a legitimate investigation going on,” Barr said. “They did not have a basis for a counterintelligence investigation against Flynn at that stage, based on a perfectly legitimate and appropriate call he made as a member of the transition.”

When asked if the Obama administration set a trap for Flynn, Barr responded, “Yes. Essentially. They had started a counterintelligence investigation during the summer, as you know, related to the campaign. But in December, the team, the Crossfire Hurricane team, was closing that and determined they had found nothing to justify continuing with that investigation against Flynn.”

“On the very day they prepared the final papers, the seventh floor, that is the director’s office and the deputy director’s office up there, sent down word they should keep that open,” Barr continued. “So that they could try to go and question Flynn about this call he had with the Russian ambassador.”

“This is one particular episode, but we view it as part of a number of related acts. And we’re looking at the whole pattern of conduct,” Barr added. “I think a very important evidence here was that this was not a bona fide counterintelligence investigation – was that they were closing the investigation in December. They started that process. And on January 4th, they were closing it.”

Former President Barack Obama responded to the decision by Barr by saying that he was “worried” that Flynn had been cleared from the illegitimate investigation because the “rule of law is at risk.”

(Highlights by me)

Source

Obummer's "rule of law" appears to be the opposite of what our constitution states.
I hear he has lawyer-ed up.   tinybiggrin
Obama, The MOST Corrupt President in our History.  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Open memorandum from Sidney Powell to B. Obummer.  YOU GO GIRL!   minusculebiggrin 

[b]OPEN MEMORANDUM[/b]

To: Barack Hussein Obama
www.SidneyPowell.com

Date: May 12, 2020

Re: Your Failure to Find Precedent for Flynn Dismissal

Quote:Regarding the decision of the Department of Justice to dismiss with prejudice the information filed against General Flynn and the concern you expressed in your phone call with alumni: “that there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic — not just institutional norms — but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk.”

Apparently, you need more help than you realize as your statement is entirely false. However it does explain the damage to the Rule of Law you allowed throughout your administration.

First, General Flynn was not charged with perjury—which requires a material false statement made under oath with intent to deceive.1 A perjury prosecution would have been appropriate and the Rule of Law applied if the Justice Department prosecuted your former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his multiple lies under oath in a leak investigation.

I'm only going to post this first part because the memo is long. 

Go finish the rest here: Source
Quote:Judge's delay on resolving Flynn case stuns court watchers

Looks like this Corrupt Judge has his Orders From The Most Corrupt President in History, Obama.
[/url]
Quote:Judge Emmet Sullivan's decision to allow third parties to submit amicus curiae ("friend of the court") briefs in former national security adviser Michael Flynn's case after the Justice Department moved to dismiss it has struck legal experts as "unusual," if not "outrageous," while Flynn's own counsel argues that it should not be allowed in the first place.

The DOJ agreed to drop the charges against Flynn last week, but Sullivan has to sign off on it in order for the case to
go away. Sullivan's order Tuesday shows he is not ready to do this just yet.

“This is an outrageous decision by a judge who’s now placed himself into that, you know, awful category of an activist who’s willing to set aside rules, set aside ethics, set aside precedent, and just go in a direction because he is politically motivated to do so," former Utah U.S. Attorney Brett Tolman told "Fox & Friends" Wednesday morning.

Source[url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judges-delay-on-resolving-flynn-case-stuns-court-watchers]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:[/url]Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge

·
8m
SCOOP
@CBSNews
obtains
@RichardGrenell
notification to congress declassified “unmasking list” Flynn between late 2016 and January 2017 - Read 3 pages provided by NSA here

Notice on page three that Biden's name is there.  But wait... didn't he say he had nothing to do with this on air the other day?   tinysurprised

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7620]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7621]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7622]

Things are about to get interesting!   smallgreenbananadancer 

Quote:Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul

Yesterday I wrote to DNI [url=https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell]@RichardGrenell requesting the names of those who were involved in Gen Flynn’s unmasking. Today I received the shocking reply that  @JoeBiden and many others knew! What did President Obama know? I am inviting DNI Grenell to testify next week in the Senate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A total misarrange of what some claim is justice. The whole thing was more like a Chicago mafia hit job. But that is not all... Listen to what they did to Roger Stone.
No bias here, right folks? 

EXCLUSIVE: Judge Emmett Sullivan from General Flynn Trial, Arranged Speaking Gig for James Comey at Howard University for $100,000

Quote:The confused judge who has unconstitutionally inserted himself into the Justice Department’s case against General Flynn made some actions behind the scene that are just as troubling. 

Judge Sullivan helped Jim Comey get his speaking gig at Howard University for $100,000. 
How much more corruption can America take.  The corrupt judge who inserted himself into the General Flynn case, who insinuated the General was a traitor, has a lifestyle that matches his actions in court. 

He’s not only famous for his unethical standards and actions in the Flynn trial, he also ordered that deported asylum seekers must be returned to the US.

Click on the title to read the full story.