Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
These is how it'll happen
I agree with this article and have said it before, Biden will pick Michelle (Mike) Obama as his running mate and THEN!
Quote:How the Obamas could easily win eight more years in the White House
tinysure minusculepuke
Quote:Biden’s already on record as saying he’ll choose a woman. But none of the defeated female candidates for the nomination, including Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar, excited much interest from the Democratic base during the primaries, and while there’s a small Stacey Abrams boomlet currently going on, her record as the defeated candidate for Georgia governor doesn’t inspire much confidence — even if, in her own mind, she still thinks she won.

So the choice is clear: Michelle Obama. Never mind that she has even less political experience than Hillary Clinton did when she ran for the White House, and has long said she disdains public office.
This is all true. minusculethinking

Quote:Currently, Michelle is in talks to possibly endorse Biden via a video and is said to be lending her name to a campaign fundraiser as early as next week, according to The Hill. “If she engages, God help Donald Trump, because she’s tough as nails and enormously popular,” former Democratic Party chairman of South Carolina Dick Harpootlian told the outlet. With her husband finally having endorsed Biden last week, the stage is now set.

Here’s how it would work:
  • In the next month or so, Biden would announce Michelle Obama as his running mate. With a little reverse engineering of the Obama-Biden bumper stickers of 2008 and 2012, they’re good to go.
  • Michelle would immediately attract the undying worship of the national press corps. With the country still in lockdown, she can wave to Andrea Mitchell & Co. from the front door of her residences in Washington, DC ($8.1 million purchase price), Martha’s Vineyard ($11.75 million) or Chicago ($1.65 million).
  • Barack Obama, who manfully supports his wife in all her endeavors, would joke about being the First Husband and cite his familiarity with the White House as a qualification.
  • Nov. 3: With the black vote and the Bernie Sanders wing of the party solidly behind them, the Biden-Obama(s) team would defeat Trump in both the popular vote and the Electoral College, flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina and winning both houses of Congress.
  • January 20, 2021: Joe Biden is inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States.
  • January 21: On live television, Joe and Dr. Jill Biden tearfully announce that the 78-year-old president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” and that under the 25th Amendment, he’s resigning. Michelle Obama is now president of the United States and will not only fill out Biden’s term but will retain her eligibility to run again in her own right in 2024 when she will have turned 60.
  • January 22: President Obama announces her choice for vice president …

However unlikely, it’s the smart play. How could the Republicans ever counter it?
The End of America
minusculesoapbox
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Wanting to get rid of the "Obummer Era" is the major reason why President Trump won in 2016. I can't see putting another Obummer in office as a good move to win.

I do hope the public wouldn't be stupid enough to turn around and undo what President Trump has achieved and go back to how Obummer left things.

The military was ready to take Obummer out by force, and was on stand-by if Killary had won. Thankfully, President Trump won. 

I have to think that if by some chance Corrupt Sleepy Joe won, which would only be achieved by cheating, that the military would still have their plan in place to take him (and Mike) out. They won't allow our country to get back in the same shape it was in the Obummer era.

I'm still thinking positive, and putting those good vibes out into the collective consciousness that everything is going to work out just fine. We will have a bumpy road until more deep state actors are removed, but eventually things will be good.
I think he should name Pelosi !! They could run on a platform of "the two biggest idiots America has ever produced"....and that is saying allot IMO.

Actually Biden could name the virgin Mary as his running mate and I would still bet on a Trump win.
Well.

I reckon I need to start building a pillbox now, rather than later.

If this comes to pass, when those bastards come for me, they'd better bring their own body bags, cause I'm not going to supply theirs... I'll just leave their carcasses to rot in the woods and feed the wildlife if they don't come suitably prepared...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-19-2020, 11:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well.

If this comes to pass, when those bastards come for me, they'd better bring their own body bags, cause I'm not going to supply theirs... I'll just leave their carcasses to rot in the woods and feed the wildlife if they don't come suitably prepared...

I knew it....! I knew that it would only be a matter of time before Ninurta found a reason to load-up that
blunderbuss of his with nails and things and dig-in ready for what he calls 'a good-olde-time'!

On Monday morning, countryside Ramblers will look-up from checking their shares on their I-phones and
see a grey plume of cement-dust drifting from the woods just ahead of them. Curious, they'll step over the
fence of Ninurta's property and that's when the balloon will go up.

The general guide for a standard concrete mix would be one-part cement to two- parts sand to four-parts aggregate.
I've scoured the internet and nowhere, does it suggest hikers femurs, scapula or coccyx of snooping hikers would help
in improving the sturdiness of the mix.

And the moral implications don't even bear thinking about.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-19-2020, 11:48 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 11:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well.

I've scoured the internet and nowhere, does it suggest hikers femurs, scapula or coccyx of snooping hikers would help
in improving the sturdiness of the mix.

And the moral implications don't even bear thinking about.
tinysure

Oh, but you're wrong. 

I've learned since researching missing children/women that many are minced up and added to cement. Seems the blood makes the mixture much stronger and last longer.
I believe I wrote about this in one of my threads, don't remember where it is. You can do a search here for Cemex and maybe it will come up.

ETA: Here is the link to the information about blood in cement: http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...1#pid24691
Anyway, maybe now we know why those old buildings last so long up in the woods.   tinybighuh
I dunno about blood in the cement - seems that might put it off-color - but I do know that bone serves to increase the tensile strength... although it has to be burned first and them suitably ground to dust, which seems an awful lot of work for a bunker that may see only short-term use.

With all the construction going on on the invasion route new superhighway going in just down the road, I doubt that MY little bit of concrete dust will even get noticed...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’