Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Out of Shadows
I've been hearing a lot about this documentary. It was just released last night and already has 484,923 views.
I'm just now watching it myself, so I can't tell you what all is in it, but I wanted to get it posted before YT takes it down, and so that my friends across the pond can watch before calling it a night.

Enjoy!

Quote:The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda. This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch. Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video.

After 911, The Hollywood masters were summoned to the White House. Why?
Turn off your TV.

And thanks Mystic.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've not yet watched it, and am still wrestling with whether I should or not. The bone of contention is the claim that it was made by "a team of woke professionals". As a general rule, I shy away from anything claiming to be "woke", as that appears to me to be a Leftist code phrase for "we're smarter than you because we're left-wingers".

They're not. Smarter than me, that is. probably ARE left-wingers, though...

... which is how I know they're not smarter than me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

A fairly up to date video of which much has been rumored and or known. The video seems to connect all the loose dots. Thanks for posting.
(04-13-2020, 02:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I've not yet watched it, and am still wrestling with whether I should or not. The bone of contention is the claim that it was made by "a team of woke professionals". As a general rule, I shy away from anything claiming to be "woke", as that appears to me to be a Leftist code phrase for "we're smarter than you because we're left-wingers".

They're not. Smarter than me, that is. probably ARE left-wingers, though...

... which is how I know they're not smarter than me.

It's not "left-wingers" at all. There is a group on the left who use the word "woke". They are copying the right-wingers who use the word "awake". 

This movie isn't about left or right, it's about the true world out there with evidence to back up what they tell.
Watched about 30mins of the video. Nothing new, just a group of people who are just starting to notice what the world is. How I see the world its not a nice place,been in nature has shown me that. People are not nice, your best friend will betray you if the rewards are large enough. Civilization is as thin as what happens next. Its how the world works
(04-13-2020, 03:23 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Watched about 30mins of the video. Nothing new, just a group of people who are just starting to notice what the world is. How I see the world its not a nice place,been in nature has shown me that. People are not nice, your best friend will betray you if the rewards are large enough. Civilization is as thin as what happens next. Its how the world works

That was my fear, that people wouldn't watch to the end. The further it goes, the better it gets.

The best part, the part most people don't know about, is towards the end. Liz Crokin exposes Hollywood "stars", human trafficking, spirit cooking, code words, etc.
(04-13-2020, 03:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 03:23 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Watched about 30mins of the video. Nothing new, just a group of people who are just starting to notice what the world is. How I see the world its not a nice place,been in nature has shown me that. People are not nice, your best friend will betray you if the rewards are large enough. Civilization is as thin as what happens next. Its how the world works

That was my fear, that people wouldn't watch to the end. The further it goes, the better it gets.

The best part, the part most people don't know about, is towards the end. Liz Crokin exposes Hollywood "stars", human trafficking, spirit cooking, code words, etc.

People with power and money have always done evil things, governments have done evil things. im old enough to understand that if its in the news its old news, people just dont want to see the truth.