Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It came from where ??
https://vidmax.com/video/194594-proof-an...s-in-a-lab
See video at link with English subtitles
Quote:PROOF! An Italian News Segment From 2015 PROVES The Chinese Were DEVELOPING The Coronavirus In A Lab

From the Rair Foundation- In 2015, Italian state broadcaster RAI aired Leonardo, a show dedicated to science, which
revealed that Chinese scientists had created a pulmonary “supervirus” from bats and mice “for study purposes” that is
capable of attacking humans.

Salvini and other party leaders are demanding to know if there is a connection with the research featured in the 2015
documentary and the Chinese coronavirus, which has wreaked havoc on Italy. In the scientific documentary, Chinese
researchers in a laboratory in Beijing managed to graft a surface protein of a coronavirus found in bats onto a virus that
causes SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) in mice.

It should be noted that SARS was a “114-day epidemic” which “swept 29 countries, affected a reported 8,098 people, [and]
left 774 patients dead…” Chinese military surgeon Jiang Yanyong exposed his government’s cover-up of the outbreak that
originated in 2002–2003 in the Guangdong Province of China.

According to the documentary, the researchers imagined that the hybrid (a “chimera virus”) was suitable for affecting humans,
a hypothesis later confirmed by laboratory results.

Furthermore, this specific coronavirus was shown to attach itself to our respiratory cells, triggering the syndrome and thus the
organism can infect humans “directly from bats without going through an intermediate species, such as the mouse“.
The episode that aired on Leonardo seems to fit perfectly with COVID-19.

The ingredients are all there: bats , SARS, acute pneumonia, the virus that attacks humans directly and infects them.
The coincidences were enough to warrant question from Lega Party leader, Matteo Salvini, who has asked for clarity from the
Italian government.

Salvini, along with Giorgia Meloni and the Fratelli d’Itali party, formally requested Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte explore whether
the RAI documentary is proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus that originated in Wuhan was created in a laboratory and escaped the
control of Chinese scientists or was used as a bio-terrorist weapon by the Chinese government.
The train of events since then highlights two things.

First is that bio weapons have traditionally been considered nonviable because once they're loose ... they're loose.  IMO, most nations looked at them only as a way of warning other countries not to try something stupid like starting a plague.

Second is that the "high security" of biological agent research labs is as subject to Murphy's Law as anything else.  100% is very difficult, if not impossible, to achieve in the real world.  The problem, of course, with these "bugs" is that anything less than 100% is very risky.

Good thing we have Bill Gates to keep us safe. tinysure 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Explanation: Uhmmmm? I TOTALLY Disagree .... HERE is why ....

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

The above thread shows that ANYBODY could have done it!

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

The above thread shows the I DID IT!

A Private Place Where Viruses Hide!

The above thread shows that it will be around FOREVER!

Personal Disclosure: I hope this reply wakes my fellow rogues up to certain facts!

A NON STATE BIOWIZARD ACTOR FRAMED CHINA/CANADA/USA!

Welcome to a Brave New World eh! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!