Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi says Trump,,,,,,,
Yes just read what that Senile Lying Bitch said.
Quote:Pelosi on Trump's coronavirus response: 'As the President fiddles, people are dying'
From Pelosi, need I say post more?
Quote:Washington (CNN)House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday criticized President Donald Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic, saying "his denial at the beginning was deadly" and that as he "fiddles, people are dying."

"We should be taking every precaution. What the President, his denial at the beginning was deadly," Pelosi said in an exclusive interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
Source
When our President was quick to respond to the Virus by stopping all entry from China,Asia and Mexico....Pelosi called him  a. RACIST!!! Now she says he fiddles!

Pelosi and her Party were focused on impeachment like a bunch of rabid dogs as we were all learning about the Coronavirus.
No doubt in my mind that they would not have set aside their pursuit of President Trump to work with him on dealing with the virus.
Pelosi is a mentally unbalanced Old Bitch HAG!

What has the Democrat Party Given us???????
Democrat party progress in 50 years for the US  and it’s citizens in a nutshell.

1964 President Kennedy: I will put a man on the moon.

2014: President Obama: I will put a man in women’s bathrooms. tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I was reading this earlier. I had to stop and move on.   minusculepuke 

Everything the DemocRats say is projection: They are guilty of what they accuse President Trump and his supporters.

All one has to do is look for themselves. Watch the press conferences POTUS gives everyday, remember how long Pelosi and the Dems took to approve the $$ for people out of work, and the truth is there for all to see.

They rely on thinking people will only listen to their words without checking out the facts. People are home now, so I hope they take this opportunity/time to do some fact checking!
(03-29-2020, 07:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Everything the DemocRats say is projection: They are guilty of what they accuse President Trump and his supporters...

It's all they have, just constant complaining. But I'm sure they'll see how that fares at the ballot-box.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(03-29-2020, 08:07 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 07:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Everything the DemocRats say is projection: They are guilty of what they accuse President Trump and his supporters...

It's all they have, just constant complaining. But I'm sure they'll see how that fares at the ballot-box.

We'll see.  They had something in the "stimulus" package about same day voters registration and voting by mail for everyone. That's a sure way for them to cheat at the ballot box.
The ONLY way they would win is by cheating.   tinyok
Oh, it's worse than that - their "stimulus" relief package also includes a 39,000 dollar a year raise for congress critters... contrast that with the 1200 dollar ONE TIME payment they are "giving" the average citizen...

Yeah, there are a LOT of things I'm going to remember come election season, and I'm going to to my best to insure that everyone else remembers those things, too...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’